Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4KCbYBNJKxo?t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with beating faggots trannies and other abominations to death

Is it kino?

Get the fuck out of here you satanic piece of shit.

Ayyy lmao

wtf i hate monotheism now

Of course

Me too

>it's a Greek poster spills over into Sup Forums episode.

i supported your tireless crusade in Sup Forums but it has no place here desu

Assuming you're a Christian, the Old Testament laws don't apply to you. Jesus was the fulfillment of that prophecy

>Old testament

Fucking kike

this isn't as good without the sound 2bh
youtu.be/4KCbYBNJKxo?t=18s

What the FUCK

>Just had decent breakfast and fapped
>Australian power hour begins

This is the comfiest time of the day

so you can fuck a guy as long as you're not laying down

JANNIES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB GADDAMNIT

transsexuals are a fetish for straight guys, faggots dont like this shit. maybe instead of murdering her you could've made her your slave. faggot.

whats wrong with this thread??

>not liking traps
Fuck off faggot

10/10 thread
remove degenerates

>Look at this for like a minute trying to figure out why her pussy is so engorged
>Finally realise
Oh.

Did it use synthol to get those hips?

That's a little more rough than not liking them.

Do you think they raped her before killing her?

Traps are a meme for the underage, this is about faggots and trannies.

This is trumps america everyone.

I'm honestly glad there are places where people can just be the way they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

I've never been into traps but I'm also not into feet. That doesn't mean I want to see either of them beaten to death.

>there are people who would hurt this person for looking better in fishnets than any landwhale

Actually these pictures are all from Mexico.

Thank you for trying though.

obamas america?

>serving satan in the name of god

this board gets fucking weird around this time

looks like they bbq'd her face too

It's one Canadian pedophile whose always up at this time.

Cock suspiciously both uncut and unburnt

Actually it's Chump's Divided Slaves of Amerikkka.

lethalboner?

Nope. Those images first appeared on BG. Both from Mexico.

Spics have this thing where they rape gay men and trannies, and then kill them afterwards when the catholic guilt sets in.

He got doxed a few weeks back but I don't think he knows it yet because it happened in the day time

Either way, his personal info is out there now. I'd be pretty worried about that. Shit is getting out of hand on this site with all that doxing crap.

post it then

Honestly doxxing is used way too liberally now. It used to be reserved for the most extreme cases but now people will do it to people they got into a Twitter fight with.