This is Edinson Cavani

This is Edinson Cavani
He scored 64 goals in his last 63 games.
Apologize

That is Cavani Edinson who will miss 4 out of his next 5 open nets.

imagine if he played for man united. he'd get one shot per game and like 5 goals a year

He's making a chinky eyes gesture!!!BAN THIS RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

are la liga fans still throwing bananas at black players and doing monkey sounds?

>Still reasoning in Sup Forums memes

Harry Kane misses the same amount

I love Cavani. He misses sitters but he scores impossible goals

>le choke artist when it counts man
Good to hear he is scoring a lot against French farmers though

>choke artist when it counts man
he score goals during all his last cl matches, even when paris lost to barcelona he scored.

F

>Evil trips tell the truth

g-guys he totally doesn't miss 10 sitters per game!!!!! the french league is really good guys!!!!!!

cavani is good but any top 25 striker would get the same amount of goals as him with the current PSG squad

Nerman scored less than him tho and this psg team is playin for him..

neymar isn't a striker

he unironically think he is tho

t. client

Just use >tf >tt when you reply to anglos

t. kneeler

I would say "t. Ali Al-Kemari" or something here but I don't know whether sandniggers even support PSG tbqh.

so you participate into a thread you have no clues about ?
i should just said t.retard as even kneelers aren't that stupid.

Triggered much?

>bump topics he doesn't care of by saying other people are triggered
i guess you're the one triggered and losing time in a thread you have no purpose to stay instead of exposing your autism.

>in the French league

correct. he plays for paris saint germain.

yes that league who btfo your anglo teams those last years, this league that bringed you your 3 last best players of the season.

no, most teams kicked the ultras out

Neymar absolutely SEETHING

Kek, I just knew someone would mention that Barca game. It was typical of Cavani. Score one goal but miss huge chances to put it to bed. He hit the post from a few yards out and later had a glorious chance with a complete one-on-one to settle the tie but hit it straight at Ter Stegen. Within minutes Barca then completed the comeback.

He scores some big goals but the point is that he needs ten chances to score one. For example, he has scored against Chelsea a couple of times, but every time he has faced them he has pulled off unbelievable misses which in two cases would have sent his team through.

>2012
Misses a sitter for Napoli at Stamford Bridge in extra time, Chelsea go on to win.
>2014
As Chelsea are chasing a goal to go through late on, he is played clean through. No defender in sight, Cech has no chance... but Cavani conspires to somehow sky it. Moments later Ba scores and PSG are out.
>2015
It's 0-0 and one goal would send PSG through. Cavani is played through on goal yet again, rounds Courtois, and with the open goal at his mercy he smashes a shot which hits both posts and bounces clear. Luckily for him Luiz saves PSG this year.

So does Lewandowski, sign of a world class striker is playing for a team that gets you min. 5 tap in chances per game.

What are you trying to say, Mbongo?

>French League
>Playing for Arabian Sheik FC

Not even an achievement. I would score at least 30 in 63 games in those circumstances and I've not played 11 a-side since 2009.

The same reason Neymar will never be more than a top 20 player in the world as long as he remains at that mickey mouse club in that disneyland league.

Now fuck off and stop making French league threads in an attempt to make it relevant. It's not.

1 PL or La Liga goal is worth 10 there.

he could miss plenty of goals it doesn't matter as long as he finally scores, find me another striker creating that lmuch chances, there's none.
why your flag is posting on a sport board ? go away.
reddit go back

why are brits so insecure towards France?

>Shitty French team beats massively shitter French teams
>Insecure

Nah

T. Buttblasted kike

truth

imagine being beaten by thoss massively shit teams, oooh but your used to !

>The Terror of Toulouse

>french league
even Flacao is elite there

>The Negater of Nantes

Same ol' Britannia, as cuckable as ever

it's the attitude m8

>The Severer of Strasbourg

>The Doom of Dijon

Yeah like when PSG knocked City out the CL quarter finals
>oh wait no

The Mauler of Metz

Monaco did
oh wait no, it was the Ro16

>l-let me find the only one time an anglo team beat a french team in CL those last years
kek

You just got BTFO

>Salvaggio

>that hand gesture
O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

>score 3, 4, 5 goals in the same game against teams they are beating 10-1
>h-h-h-h-e sco-s-sc-sco...red 60 in 60!

you're absolutely clueless, this is not even right or close to be.

Why is Chile talking shit again ?
>see you in the World Cup
OH
OH
DAS RITE
Their WC will be live from their SOFA.
GET THE FUCK OFF

I'm not sure what these frogs are implying, but my Manchester red devils would crush the skulls of any of their tin-pot clubs if matched in the CL.

It'd be a massacre. If they didn't shit themselves first at the sight of Old Trafford of course and surrender before the game kicks off.

Let's be cheeky Britannia.
Do you rate Pogboom ?