User we want to move to your country but are scared, do you really hate British people?

>user we want to move to your country but are scared, do you really hate British people?

You'll be fine, I promise.

I thought they were latinas

I have them saved in my slag folder so they have to British

>tfw your first was a british slag
hopefully it'll be the last

sl*gs are hot until they open their mouth

>dont be scared, we have many black men here who could make you very happy :):):)

Ya a cheeky cunt aren't ya?

gross teeth
gross voice
smoking

WHY do br*ts smoke so much?

We don't smoke that much compared to other Europeans, I agree smoking is gross though

actually brits are the most liked people in s korea according to survey I saw some years ago.

How do i get a slag gf lads? We have trashy and slutty girls too but they just don't compare

We don't

How to get qt virgin slag gf that's only pretending to be a slag to fit in but in reality she hasn't even drunk alcohol before?

>tfw no slag gf to abuse and treat like cheap whore

>virgin slag
shit taste

I actually know a qt virgin slag whos 20, although she drinks.

I don't think that would qualify as a slag mate

No
But Japanese think that all English speaking white gaijin are American

those girls are like %30 slag they should be way more trashy
>how to get qt virgin slag
be a pedophile

basically this only very young ones pretend, and they only pretend for so long because very soon they try to one-up each-other by transforming into their final form true slut slags and losing count of sexual partners

so you either get them when they first step on the road to slag-dom or get in line at the end of their path

that being said, all true chads brag about having had at least one virgin slag in their lives

>OI GOVNA, WANNA SHAG?

What do?

If I had those heels my ass would look better than theirs.

n-no

I literally have a big herd of slags in my buiding currently. Probably air b'n'b while the students in my building are still in summer vacation.

I don't believe you

Fuggg

They want the BFC

>tfw British slags make for the best shags

nah those three classy ladies are brits.

I see you have iffy taste in slags. This thread if for quality slags I'm afraid.