How do Americans deal with the fact that their Europeans """allies""" constantly act hostile towards them and make fun...

How do Americans deal with the fact that their Europeans """allies""" constantly act hostile towards them and make fun of Americans who died in 9/11 or in hurricane?
If I was American, this would really drive me mad

fuck americans tbqhfam

Eat shit and die rooster

what did he mean by this?

It's just bants though..

its fine to banter about fat americans, but it is not ok to make fun of terrorist or hurricane victims

What about stupid murricans?

thats ok

Because it's mostly shitskin diaspora making those threads.

Or trashy murricans?

>thinking this

We're all trashy senpai

We honestly don't really care at all what Europe thinks. It doesn't even cross our minds. Europe isn't of consequence to us.

>asking someone to prove a negative

I don't think this is true. I think you see Europe as your ancestral homeland and that you would rather want to be liked than hated by Europeans.

You may not think it is true, but it is. To most Americans, Europe is just some far off dying land full of old stuff. They don't really care about or think of it at all unless they are planning a vacation there.

Wow that makes me a bit sad to be honest.
We care a lot about America and our news talk about you all the time

It is the truth. Europe is dying. Its people are being replaced and the power and importance of its economies and politics has declined significantly.

At least they can be sure that all the normies like America.
No one irl hates America, except for basement conspiracy theorists and muslims.

We don't care or think about our unreliable Europoor """""allies""""".

I think most of us generally realize Yuro snobbery towards Americans is largely just jealousy that we robbed the world center of power from their continent.

I don't think Yuros hate us as much as they envy us.

Like us or hate us, we couldn't really care less. Your country is unimportant to us and we don't bother ourselves with your opinions.

>I think you see Europe as your ancestral homeland and that you would rather want to be liked than hated by Europeans.

Autists on Sup Forums are hardly a reflection of what most Americans think. What facination some of us have with our heritage rarely extents far beyond a neat conversation starter or hobby level of interest. Anyone who actually obsesses over their ethnic heritage here is seen as loser who has no personal accomplishments to take pride in.

And as far as wanting Europeans to like us, we'd obviously prefer to be liked rather than hated by everyone, but we don't care enough to grovel for European attention like South Americans do. After a while you realize a good portion of the hate Americans get is really just jealousy rather than real criticism.

that's good to know. When I make a vacation in america people won't give a fuck about my country and just treat me like everyone else?

No, Americans are very welcoming people and will do their best to make you feel welcome here. That doesn't mean that they actually give a shit about Germany.

Yes. For some reason, Yuros and especially Germans seem to think we hate them as much as they hate us, but that's never been the case.

Americans always give higher ratings of favorability to Europeans that vice-versa. You guys are just projecting your own butthurt.

Not necessarily. Some retard might think you're a nazi.

that's okay, retards exist everywhere

theres a reason my family left europe

You couldn't physically fit?

>welcoming people

I'm half italian and anglo faggots think I'm hispanic. Americunts are garbage.

That's really mean if true. Why be mean when you can be nice?

Fuck you nigger.

tbqh I only hate on those (for example americans) who hate on me

You guys do look the same though. It's like a New Zealander getting offended that somebody assumes they're Australian.

I'm not fucking hispanic. I'm italian/german/polish. Get it through your head before I book a flight to kick your fucking teeth in. Degenerate.

Ey buddy, figlio di puttana

asshole.

i laugh at every islamic terror attack. Crash and burn you stupid mother fuckers

What the fuck? You guys are obsessed with Germany. Look how many military bases you still have in that country.

I want to test myself.
can you post a random italian or hispanic person and I will try to guess which one they are

No. Everyone on this website is just focused on making me feel like shit for what I am. I really hope you die of cancer and I hate every single one of you. Fuck this country. America wouldn't even exist without italy and most people here view them as jokes. If it wasn't against the law to gun them all down I would.

Settle down Luigi. If you want people to know you're Italian just shake your hand up and down with your fingers pointed up and say "Mama Mia" everywhere you go.

lmfao kill yourself you autistic faggot, bipity boppity mama mia

>tfw america has to protect europe even though it's an ocean away and many of them dislike america
why are we so cucked?

Yeah. You're probably british or some shit.

It's just bants,hell they are way meaner to the french

pic related