The current state of netflix

>the current state of netflix

This trailer makes black people look bad, so why are white people so upset?

triggered drumptards

You do know that the film that this is an extension for satirized BLM activism and the liberal approach to race-relations?
GG Trumpkins.

why people think they are being cutting edge by making this shit?

*trumplets so upset

You mean getting more and more subs every month?

Yeah...such a blunder...

I don't understand who cares? If you don't like it don't watch.

Sure it's pandering garbage, but these things live and die on your attention. If you don't acknowledge it, it will literally go away.

I don't even get how Neflix makes money. My roommate has me, and like 4 or 5 other people piggybacking off his one subscription.

Nice tricks, merch..... Shlomo....

>constantly berate and belittle white people
>act surprised when they get just as overly sensitive as black people

Netflix makes an insane amount of money. Sure a lot of people, like you, just share an account with others, but normies are ethical creatures who will start feeling guilty about not having their own accounts.

I read somewhere that Netflix actually rivals most "real" tv channels in terms of profit.

I genuinely don't understand why people aren't rioting over this.

Can you imagine the outrage if I wrote a show called "Dear Black People"? There'd be crusading in the streets.

Oh wait my bad.
Isn't this a continuation of that indie-movie?

why do people get upset over stuff like this, just learn to ignore dumb things like this. You can't waste energy on every idiotic thing you see.

>but normies are ethical creatures

Surely not even Netflix shills are this deluded. People get their own accounts because they don't like having to share, not because they want to pay for things.

Any publicity is good publicity. Very few people, if anybody at all, are actually upset, but once those dislikes got past a certain point Netflix got their marketing interns working hard to make sure this became a trending topic.

You'd be surprised. For example my sister used to piggyback off my parents accounts for months, making her own lists and shit through the "Guest" account thing. She literally bought an account for no other reason than feeling bad for not paying for her entertainment.

Oh and why the fuck would I shill Netflix? This is a Netflix-hate thread.

>I genuinely don't understand why people aren't rioting over this.

Because real people have shit to do. Go outside some time, you might see a few in their native environment, collectively not giving much of a shit about some clickbait outrage that'll be forgotten in a few months.

You should also kill yourself. I almost left that out.

But this type of behavior is more and more common now.

MTV has practically declared war on whitey and the "making fun of someone's skin color is alright if they're white" is slowly starting to become an integral part of society.

You sound woke as fuck though.

Cuz white people are tired of being white shamed. I'm tired of being called a racist just because I happen to be a white male who leans to the right.

She didn't feel bad for Netflix. She felt bad for your parents.

Shilling is a complicated art. Threads dedicated to "hating X" are a great way to advertise X.

You can deny you are privileged

white people have jobs

Except she didn't. My parents literally didn't lose anything from her piggybacking, and didn't even suffer mild inconvenience from it. She has zero reason to feel bad for our parents.

She does however have reason to feel bad for a company that's cast itself in the "underdog" light for this very reason.

>Shilling is a complicated art.
And a great excuse to shake off truths you don't like.

So you're as sensitive as those niggers you claim to be different from. Got it

>Threads dedicated to "hating X" are a great way to advertise X.
This is 100% true. I do it all the time and it gives me far more (you)s than when I'm talking seriously

because this type of ignorance has influence on the simple minded and young people, and any kind of discrimination be it against any race should be discouraged. You can't let people get away with that kind of ignorance.

Not even Sup Forums but why do American numales have so much white guilt?
I feel sorry for their parents desu, I would be embarrassed

>Peaceful press the downvote button to protest racism against your skin colour
>"You're just being sensitive"

No we're not. If we were, we'd be chimping out in the streets chanting "white lives matter".

Let's play a quick game of, "is user autistic"? Did your sister:

A) Feel guilty that she was costing your parents money for something they didn't ever use

B) Feel immature because she was relying on your parents to pay for her entertainment

C) Feel guilty for using the services of a multi-million-dollar entertainment company

If you answered C, you are either autistic or you think your sister is autistic

What do we know? Shills come to Sup Forums. Netflix hires shills. Netflix is in the middle of a publicity crisis. Sup Forums is littered with threads about Netflix right now.

It's not rocket science, and it really is a great way to gain publicity.

It's a solely american problem, it's your media poisoning your youth

>make endless threads, hashtags and tweets above it online
>try to start a boycott of netflix
>comparing a TV show to killings

it's racist against white and black people. netflix is attempting to crash it's user base with no survivors.

>Democrat president
>SJWs take over
>Get triggered over stupid shit

>Republican president
>Anti-SJWs take over
>Get triggered over stupid shit

At this point I'm ashamed to have ever blamed the media for anything.

Has anyone seen the '14 movie? Is it really 'satire', as everyone claims it to be or just hyperbolized "lmao crackers y so racist? xD"

>Oy vey stop worrying about netflix goy, please buy another subscription
Decades of anti-white propaganda can do that to a society. You now have a crop of people genuinely lamenting the fact that they're white.

I've given up expecting reason from these retards since everyone shit their pants over Starbucks making their cups green.

pee pee poo poo haha xD

>if you don't like don't watch it gou
>meanwhile well use your sub money for another season of dear white people
>if yoi ignore it im sure it'll go away goy :^)

>what is occam's razor
There is a controversy so people are talking about it.
Pry the tin foil off, kid.

Woah, white people sure are sensitive.
Getting so worked over just a trailer.

>triggered (((netflix))) deleting comments

No, you're right, the fact that someone chooses to pay for entertainment they like, as they have been condition to do from birth, is way less likely than Netflix hiring shills to advertise in threads dedicated against Netflix, in some strange conspiracy to get you to pay for a product I haven't once fucking tried to sell you.

I cannot fathom how we live in a society where people like you are allowed to exist.

And you think Netflix will continue to fund a show that's not generating them any viewership? If the first season of this crap doesn't make it's budget back, do you seriously think Netflix will bother shelling out for another one?

dumb polposter
if you don't like it don't watch it

Will someone please explain how you can make fun of people for being triggered for 8 fucking years then turn around and get triggered yourself for another 8 years? How does that work? Do people have no self respect anymore?

I saw it. If it's satire, it did a great job of mimicking the style of preachy SJW dross and a bad job of being funny in any way. I guess it was certainly ironic seeing all the privileged upper-middle-class black university students complaining about how they were oppressed. Every character was a stereotype, and the soundtrack was a 50/50 split between a "10 most overused hip-hop tracks" playlist and a "10 most overused classical tracks" playlist, presumably in some vain attempt to simultaneously appeal to both kinds of pretentious twat.

I'm not American and I don't give two hoots about race relations on your campuses but I remember thinking that it wouldn't have been well received if it was called "Dear Black People" and all the characters were palette-swapped, and that it wouldn't do anything to discourage anyone's racism.

"it's different when we do it. "

you can simply choose not to click on it and watch it.... just like all the shit that's on youtube.

don't tell me you're going to boycott youtube for having anti white videos...

god,people on both sides are so fucking stupid.

those "killings" are negligible when you look at the statistics.

im not paying youtube to make dear white people though

Autism, general lack of self awareness, trolling that went too far and attracted actual idiots.
Just take your pick. All of them are probably true.

>all these triggered honkeys itt

You're confusing two separate issues.

1. Your sister didn't get a Netflix subscription because she just loves capitalism so goddamn much that she demands to pay money for everything she consumes, she got it because she didn't like sponging off your parents like a child. It doesn't take a degree in psychology to work that out.

2. Netflix is hires shills to advertise its products, and when a publicity crisis hits one of the best methods is to pose as your detractors and then act like an idiot. Hence this situation we're in where apparent idiots are spamming Sup Forums with threads calling for overreaction to a dumb internet show that practically nobody was going to pay to watch in the first place.

It's not a conspiracy, it's how marketing is done in the 21st century, and your sister isn't some red-white-and-blue Randian robot, she's a regular human being with regular human motivations.

YouTube isn't a paid service. Why would I fund kike propaganda?

>if you voice your displeasure or dislike the series you're playing into their ploy
:^)

At least they haven't removed Likes yet.
Not sure about comments.

That's a good Jewish tactic

Quite literally, yes. Marketing is the business of turning attention into sales, if you pay them any kind of attention they are trained to transform that into profit.

Hi CTR

It's just tribalism and pitting common into two groups so they can oppose each other while people in charge do nothing because they're in the middle and don't really subscribe to either camp. Only problem with his is when you get someone who IS doing shit and disrupting the status quo.

This
Which is the cuckiest option? Getting mad a service you're paying for is using your funding to make anti-white propaganda, and thusly cancel your subscription to no longer support it. Or continuing to fund a shitty service that doesn't make anything good anyway just so you can say virtue signal.

Jesus Christ, I love how your head somehow lets you believe you know my sister and her motivations better than I do, despite being her brother and her literally telling me her motivations.

She got a Netflix account because she liked the concept of Netflix. She liked being able to watch Sherlock before she went to sleep and her other favorite shows when she wants from whatever device she has on hand.

Your must have razor-thin moral fiber if you are having this difficult of a time wrapping your head around someone wanting to pay money to support something they actively enjoy.

It's the exact same reason torrenting hasn't killed all other forms of media consumption. Morally upright people who have been programmed from birth to do so genuinely want to pay for things they enjoy. It's a very deeply-ingrained part of society.

Secondly, I've made it clear half-a-dozen times now that I'm not trying to shill or advertise, but honestly? You win this one. If you're this blindly willing to believe I'm trying to sell you something then go right ahead. I don't have the energy to talk you out of it.

You're funding YouTube by watching ads.

>what is Adblocker

>watching ads on youtube
kek

I haven't done that in years on my desktop. Is there some kind of ad blocker app on ios, by chance?

>Doesn't use adblocker

> wut is adblock

Thanks for proving how much of an imbecile you are

It was pretty obviously satire.

Most of the white people are portrayed as normal, aside from the main antagonist, and generally the black people are also kinda normal and don't want to deal with the protagonist's shit-stirring.

It's a pretty even-handed take, tbqh. The racist douche frat guy is there, but so is the thin-skinned black women's studies major who gets triggered by white people wearing dreads and other inane shit.

And, if we're being completely honest here, both of those people exist on most if not all college campuses: there are definitely racist dudebro douches who constantly say racist things under the guise of "it was just a joke, bruh!", even though if you spend any time with them, it becomes clear that they really are quite aggressively racist and cover it up with "jokes", and there are definitely uptight SJWs looking for something to trigger them so they can go blog about how offended they were to their echo chamber of like-minded friends.

t. college student who personally knows these types of people and is forced to interact with them on a semi-daily basis.

you should really get your leg fixed so you stop leaning friend

hello Bernie supporters, how is that "free shit"?
hypocrites

Guy doesn't show up as writer on Imdb

>get fucking destroyed
>resort to bernie insults

Kek

>implying I was that guy and not just another user interjecting

nevermind you are clearly retarded

I may not know her as well as you, but I certainly respect your sister much more than you do. You're actually nuts. I believe she stopped using your parents' Netflix account because she didn't like sponging of your parents, because she's a regular human being, not because she's been brainwashed (Seriously, "programmed from birth"? What the fuck did your parents do to you?) to open her wallet and fling extra money at any nearby corporations who have already been paid.

Netflix was already being paid a subscription fee, by your parents, for her to watch her shows. Morally, everybody was in the clear, nobody was stealing anything.

You're trying to tell me that your sister is really such an empty-headed sheep of a human being that she decided to double-down on that payment out of an induced moral compunction to reward them at twice their asking rate, instead of simply being motivated to achieve financial independence from your parents like a normal person?

>She liked being able to watch Sherlock before she went to sleep and her other favorite shows when she wants from whatever device she has on hand.
>Secondly, I've made it clear half-a-dozen times now that I'm not trying to shill or advertise

Damn dude, for someone who isn't trying to shill of advertise, you sure do a great job of accidentally shilling and advertising, maybe you could call them up and see if they'll pay you for it.

In fairness, this lends support to the theory that you really were raised in some bizarre cult of Netflix worship where everybody in the household is required to devote a certain portion of their income to the company on pain of eternal damnation.

>""""satire""""

IT'S JUST A PRANK

trips dubs dubs who do we believe

Nice 'alternative facts' there.

>Dear White People
>title says white people are dear
>white people still get upset over title

Fucking white people

I dunno, the main chick is doing something to my dingus

>Asian eyes on non asians get me every time, usually its slavs...but

I just wanna put my dangus in her rangus

it was extremely obvious satire.

I guess I should ask: why do you think it's not supposed to be comedic satire, and instead is earnestly anti-white propaganda created by the Jews to perpetuate white genocide and convince white women to cuckold their husbands for black cock?

god why do you idiots care about this pointless trivial shit

>Responding to a tripfag

Kys please.

IT'S JUST SATIRE BRO!
BRO, IT'S JUST SATIRE!

>Seriously, "programmed from birth"?

Do you honestly belive you don't live in a society built around the consumption of market-products?

Honestly, I don't care about our conversation anymore. It is downright rare to find someone as blindly unwilling to understand a such a simple concept as "pay for what you like", which has essentially bombarded you from every authoritarian figure from childhood up until now.

You may seriously be the dumbest person on Sup Forums if you can't grasp the concept of someone wanting to pay for something they enjoy. If that is as foreign to you as it seems (and if not I'll admit you're one fucking dedicated troll) then you must either have been raised by monkeys or you are actually so deluded as to fail to understand the one basic principle of economy that sustains all of western civilization.

If you seriously think that my sister wanted to pay for her Netflix account out of some twisted fear of shame towards my parents, instead of wanting to support a product she very clearly liked then I don't know how to convince you otherwise. I am not educated enough to take even the slightest stab at how one cures your brand of delusion.

>triggered drumptards
t-triggered
lmao
gas all leftists

>the city of Netflix

Here's an idea, how about you stop associating yourself with pointless groups of people you have no personal connection with and start taking better care of your own life as an individual?

Ah yes, one of many writers on a large show (and one so minor as to not even be a credited writer on imdb) saying something racist CLEARLY shows that the movie we were discussing (which you would have known had you actually read the comment thread) that came out 3 years ago was not satire as it was intended to be, but was instead designed to cuck white men.

Do I have your opinion down right, or did I miss something?

Sup Forums please stay

I honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Would you mind clarifying?

>owner of a pizza parlor says they would hypothetically not cater a gay wedding if asked to
>nationwide leftist hysteria ensues, death threats are made, and the owners eventually close down their business because of it
>user sits quietly and doesn't say a word

>blatant anti-white propaganda piece #255,787 come out this year
>people voice their annoyance at the blatant hypocrisy of the left and the perpetuation of white guilt
>OMG DRUMFTARDS DRUMFTARDS JUST AS BAD AS SJWS YOU'RE SO TRIGGERED GO BACK TO Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go fuck yourself

IT'S. JUST.

S A T I R E
A
T
I
R
E

LAUGH!!! HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE?!?!?!

>Kys

It is. I'm not sure why you're so triggered by the idea of racial satire. It's been an established form of comedy for as far back as we have records of comedic writing.

>alternative facts
liberals are absolutely shameless.

E R I T A S
R
I
A
S A T I R E

IT'S JUST A PRANK, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING

Go on the imdb page.

Is Jack Moore listed as a writer? No. He helped write 1 episode, apparently. That's it.

And besides that, the show is different from the movie, which is what I and the other user were discussing.

So, tell me, what "alternative fact" did I use? Please, take your time, I will happily wait.