What's the least intelligent "intelligent" film of the last decade?

What's the least intelligent "intelligent" film of the last decade?

pic unrelated

Interstellar.

Now You See Me

What's an intelligent movie? A movie you didn't understand?

Wow this user beat me to it.

God damn that movie was fucking stupid.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I didn't get it

thread/

I agree, but
>anons in charge of reading comprehension

fpbp

boyhood

Inception

Interstellar and Now You See Me are "intelligent" though

In the same way football coaches are intelligent.

t. Unathletic turd

What part of "" don't you get?

Why do alt righters love this topic of """conversation""" so much? Is it because it's much easier to smugly claim that something isn't really smart than to say something smart yourself?

Go compare the salaries of your favorite college professor and the football coach
:^)
guess who is more valuable

Jesus I thought I was on Sup Forums for a moment looking at such a shit tier shitpost.
Had to scroll up and look at the thread.

im not the guy who said that football coaches arent intelligent but god damn, how can people think that salary = intelligence

The highest level math professor in a school would make a much bigger ass out of himself trying to coach a football team on a Saturday afternoon game in comparison to the football coach teaching the math class a week before finals

No

Yes.

Coaches don't do anything during the games though. All the work is the weeks and months of strategizing prior

What a trash thread

Nyos

There isn't an objective measurement of intelligence. But how much money you're able to demand is a better rule of thumb than other measurements

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Plinkett's PT reviews

And professors don't do anything for years at a time. I once got a test and it had 2006 written in the top corner.

This was in 2014

Clearly Arrival

Hahaha, math professors are so stupid. Using a test that's nearly 12 years out of date

Neon Demon

wolf of wall street if you can even say its intelligent.

Idiot alert.

These were the most burgerland posts i saw all week.

Fucking retard.

mid lel

no wonder they elected such a buffoon. I've seen a lot of dumb politicians before, but this guy has probably never a book in his life. inb4 triggered.

What was the alternative? It was shit or shit they could choose between.

Nations all over place athletic coaches above calculator jockeys.

Deal with it fagtron

There Will Be Blood

Or really anything by P.T. Anderson

the fact that it had got to that point marks the beginning of the end for the American """"""""""""dynasty"""""""""""""

Cabin In The Woods, The Social Network

>There Will Be Blood

This blew, but how was it supposed to be intelligent?

IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE

>least intelligent "intelligent" film

Protip: the correct term is "middlebrow".

Pic related is possibly the ultimate example in the last decade. "Shakespeare In Love" is the ultimate example ever.

>mfw they actually did the "the gang pulls together in a crisis and stands up for the protagonist" scene