U17 World Cup Final

Can England win yet another World Cup?

The U17s are in action in India, facing Spain for the right to be best in the world at that age.
England: Anderson, Sessegnon, Latibeaudiere, Guehi, Panzo, McEachran, Oakley-Boothe, Foden, Gibbs-White, Hudson-Odoi, Brewster.

Subs: Eyoma, Gibson, Gomes, Bursik, Kirby, Loader, Smith-Rowe, Gallagher, Crellin.

>Spain: Fernández, Jaume, Miranda, Guillamon, Chust, Blanco, Torres, Moukhliss, Ruiz, Gómez, Gelabert.

>Subs: Marc Vidal, Alfonso, Nacho Díaz, Pedro, Álvaro García, Eric García, Pampín, Lara, Beitia, Víctor Perea.

>The U17s are in action in India
So they have the home advantage?

you will easily beat Spain, they disgustingly ref'd us.

You seem to have confounded India with Syria, Ahmed. Apply yourself.

I doubt there are many Syrians on England's U17 team, or Indians for that matter.

he doesn't, but you seemed to have confounded Syria wit Algeria, macaco.

Indians don't play football and people in India don't exactly look back at British rule fondly anyway.

>yeah, fucking brits, building those hospitals, schools, universities, roads, railways, airports, docks, ports, factories, farms, canals, wells, plumbing, mines and shit!
>fucking RUINED this country!

>Sessegnon

Wtf, just end it already, there's no way I'm cheering for someone called Sessegnon

>brits built so "many" things
who the hell is feeding u lies?

That's nice. All the lads singing god save the Queen. Blacks and whites united.

Come on England. Let's bring another one home

But we did, so we could make more shekels. Don't be mad, senpai. I'll even say the whole canal thing was a stupid idea.

England team is like us, 11 players 22 surnames

Why so many niggers in the England team?

>England
>White

ok lads, let's get our excuses out of the way early.

>dortmund stole sancho to embarrass us

Ethnomasochism.

>U17s
lol, who gives a shit about the peewee league

the ones who barely win titles with regular teams, aka any anglo countries.

More fun than watching the senior team

>England loses
>HAHAHAHAHAHAH U SUX! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR USING NIGGERS! HAHAHAHAHHA CAN'T EVEN WIN YOUTH WORLD CUP

>England Wins
>HAHAHAH MORE LIKE NIGERIA WON! HAHAHA WHO CARES IT'S ONLY THE YOUTH WORLD CUP! HAHAHAH WHO THE HELL COUNTS THIS? LOL HAVING NATIONAL PRIDE? LMAO NOT IN 2017!

imagine not having a national football team that looks like the average people on the street

how pathetic

Indians built those things you just named them. You did build massive arbitrary borders and insight religious hatred among the natives though. Just like you did with the Irish, the Scottish and the Welsh.

you now know where we passed though those last two decades.

If we're using that, then it was the Romans who did it. As for India doing it, so that's the history I didn't use? The valiant Indians using their networks of railways to flank the British and supply their forces! The mighty industrial hearts which produced the materials for the war! The formidable docks housing mighty fleets!

>Says the guy who keeps posting that Old ass French NT pic asking if they're an african team

GOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAZO

Vamoss arriba ESPAÑA

Lets get this shit started

>ENGLAND

hahahahahahaahahahahahahah

Was it offside? Replays were shit in spanish tv

we didn't mate, india was rich (1/3 of world gdp) and then we took it because they were shitskins who could not fight

refball

hahahahaha

>us

India didn't exist back then, retard. It was dozens of kingdoms, like Mysore or Bengal. Stop shitposting.

>refball
what a shocker

There was a defender on the lower edge of the penalty box keeping the spanish player onside

>the cosmopolitan city of Mombasa formerly known as England

do you really train them to dive so young ?

>all french people in that webm except one are black

we get trained on playing to win, yes

t. Jordi Alba

Do you actually have diving lessons though? Or is it something you are just natural at?

>i'm so insecure that the only thing i see is the color skin
>glad being a talentless cheater

>These players were born in the year 2000 or after

>all these players have gfs

Spain winning and England losing. Nothing new lads.

are English really so stupid as not to take every advantage you get?

no wonder you're losers

Do England just pick the strongest and fastest young players (i.e. black) because the English game is all about sppeed and strength at that age? So we do well until over 21s when the game becomes about skill and technique and using your brain.

Oh, and France crying. Of course.

Pretty much

keep diving like faggots, at least it's u17.

>I'm so mad about Spain being better than us in every relevant sport that I see diving in triping and have to invent doping rumours about them because we as a country prefer to lie to ourselves and think there's a conspiracy to favour spain instead of focus in our own shortcomings
Also learn to have a shower, France is the only country in the world that has deodorant that works 72h

England is infinitely more successful in every sport than Spain, aside from football because it is the only sport where diving is encouraged

England would booty blast Spain in any combat sport and rugby and cricket because they are sports with rules and crying like a girl isn’t allowed

>being proud of cheating to win
absolute state of yuro mexicans

Do all the England players have double-barrell names because their lads left them? You know what I mean right?

when is the final?

Why are Spaniards so easily assblasted?

Nao

>learn to have a shower
>reddit tier jokes
you have to leave

Their dads I mean. And the mixed race players

>England is infinitely more successful in every sport than Spain
Not in relevant sports though. We rekt you in basketball, tennis, motosports...
>cricket
Kek
>combat sports
Barbaric

Brits are fucking amazing. So you are more sucessful at motogp, tennis, basketball, handball etc. Yeah, of course.

It's not a joke, it's about taking a shower is not gonna kill you boys.

goooooool

they r8kt you in olympics, the only relevant competition with world cup

I can count the number of countries that play rugby and cricket on one hand

Basketball is a more relevant worldwide sport in which we were the best in the world after USA for 10 years

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL
Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

ARRIBA ESPAÑA Æ

goooooool

Brits are totally useless.

nignogs btfo

>pushing 18th centuries jokes
ayyy papi, siesta was so damn long you couldn't come wit new bantz that the one pedro was doing when my grandpa was raping all the ladies of your poor village ?

>olympics
>relevant
Top kek. Enjoy being so good at hammer throwing and death march

England's golden generation exposed

Does anyone have a webm of the last goal?

Brits are fucking useless people

absolute state of England

don't worry, your coaches will replace the white ones next time round

Gee, I hope none of those players are from Catalunya

Sure would be a shame

THE
CITY
OF
ENGLAND

Too many whites in this team. Not diverse enough

We do. It's just the weather makes it difficult. This is pretty much the nicest time of the year wrt weather still all foreign teams taking 3 breaks to complete a 90 minute game.

That's the problem when the press tells you every generation is the golden generation.

>literally no whites in the spain team or spain in general

>the absolute state of this post
Go back to riddit and please have a shower in the way

>unironically thinking Olympics aren't relevant
top kek, enjoy wining basketball title watched by few thousands people while billions watch olympics.

More like the brown generation amirite

>le smelly french joke
yeah you're used to reddit, definitely.

Its not a joke though, you can go from Bourdeaux to Strasbourg jumping from dirty table to dirty table. Neat country tBh, but full of shitty (in a literal way) people

I keep asking myself whether we are already getting our kids juicing from such a young age. Their movement is quite phenomenal.

England is lucky Pochettino (La Liga reject coach) found Kane and trained him, as a white man who uses his brain instead of running fast he would have been lost

>Sports you only watch every four years are more relevant than basketball
Kek

like it or hate it this is the sad truth my poor pedro

>no catacuck flags here

mmm I wonder why

>i-i-it's not a joke i assure you smell because memes told so muuuuuuh
la siesta is still a thing tho

Back in this

MOST

Your smell bad because you don't get a shower. We're just trying to help you lads.

YES LADS ITS COMING HOME

You wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't true.

The Indians are supporting England right? Why would they support such a fucked up country like Spain who probably hate Indians.

We hate Indians but not that Indians