25 mins in and the film is corny, boring and predictable. Does it get better?

25 mins in and the film is corny, boring and predictable. Does it get better?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=14;48;17;44;45;47;42;46&search=Hacksaw Ridge&order=size&by=DESC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck yeah

> this true story is predictable.

Kys

Just turn your brain off

It's a pleb filter. Looks like you got caught in the sieve.

D R O P P E D

>father
doesn't count

>hurr I'm an unsuccessful NEET whose life sucks because of da jooz

How many different threads are you going to post this in?

Ashkenazi makes it even worse.

Yes it literally gets 1000x better when the battles start

Ya, you might have to have a soul though. Definitely helped my enjoyment.

Someone post those webms.

Woke as fuck. Fuck george soros for real

I don't get the corny complaints, he's a sweet rural Christian boy in the early 20th century, I'd expect the love story to be "corny" by today's standards. As soon as the first two guys get shot and you see bones, blood and brain matter flying everywhere, that stops.

There has been an awakening...can you feel it?

Yeah man holy fuck the gore was crazy. Heads smashed into pieces, organs everywhere. Limbs flying around.Vomit and shit. Flies and maggots feasting on living people.

Fuck I wasn't expecting it. Being in the cinema with the booming vibrations of constant artillery and the flesh tearing open was something else.

>that moment when you realise the wonders of cinematography and physical effects that Mel Gibson did with $40mn compared to the utter nonsense and drivel that capeshit does with $270mn.

Based Gibson. Really looking forward to his Viking movie and Resurrection of the Christ.

Get the fuck outta here, faggot. This movie is the best picturing of the japanese soldiers in wars of all times. It shows exactly how those U.S. soldiers with PTSD remembers them. No movie ever showed them like that before.

And yes, it'll get way better when the japs starts kicking serious american arses and the dude starts saving his pals and even some japs. Based as fuck that dude.

vince vaughan's performance is easily one of the funniest I have ever seen.

The war scenes were fucking amazing.

>and even some japs

They didn't make it.

I am a full retard so please bear with my stupid question.

Whatever happened with his bro? I don't recall any mention in the movie after the dad tells him to fuck off.

yes it does. i didn't expect quite a lot of the movie to be about his life before the war. I was under the assumption that the war would start sooner in the movie. just hang on till the war scenes come.

but you're still a pleb, though

No, it is an american war movie, what did you expect?

He went to war and came back.

At the end of the movie, it shows an interview with his brother.

iirc they didn't say, but since his real brother outlived him it's safe to say his movie brother did the same

I just finished watching and hoping there would be a thread about it. I heard it was mediocre but it was honestly one of the best war films I've seen.

What only made me happier is afterwards I read about Mel's settlement with his bitch wife and how she fucked it all up and lost nearly all the money she intended to get.

Mel is /ourguy/

Surprisingly not. The action scens are really bad, noe sense of "room" or scale, they're almost shot like a music video montage, just random clips put together of people firing at each other, tacky "in your face" gore,flamethrowers, it's total chaos and not in a good way (eg saving private ryan opening).

You don't feel much attachment to the characters, other than garfield. Whole movie was just really bland, seen it all before, but much, much better.

You're better off watchingthe pacific and BoB.

great acting by garfield though

2nd half of the movie is all war battle, so yes.

The girl is my new waifu. And holy fuck at his autistic wooing attempts.

Hurrdurr I'm a retarded country boy who can't wipe this goofy smile off mah face

Here we see the time-honored battle technique of carrying a body with one hand, running at the enemy and shooting from the hip as you run. If do right, no can defense!

It doesn't matter if he your your guy or not, movie sucks. Stop putting politics in the middle of everything.

If it's predictable then you should already know the answer, fagtron.

This Nigger gets it.

Hacksaw ridge was a terrible film.

Not really.

>noe sense of "room" or scale

I'm pretty sure that was the point.

Do you even know where most of the weight of the body resides?

Nah. Kind of a reddit war movie.

>25 mins in
>posts on Sup Forums
finish watching it first you faggot

hope u didnt soil your panties little boy

Quit now, one of the worst films made last year, only really appeals to amerifats

Not really. It's a mediocre flick.

It's a Mel Gibson joint so it's garbage by proxy senpai

It's a 'film' by a yank. Do you honestly expect anything less from those mongrels other than absolute drivel?

Did you know that the BAR rifle is pretty hard to shoot two-handed let alone one-handed from the hip while briskly walking forward with half a corpse in your other hand to magically protect you because bullet penetration doesn't exist?
Did you know that if you kick a grenade and it explodes 2 meters away instead of 1 meter away, in mid-air no less, you will fucking die?

Yeah, these weren't posted by the same faggot, at all.

You're becoming paranoid user, just like your buddy Mel, afraid the Jews will come crawling out his ass to take away his shekels and his cross necklace.

@79291477
Shan't be giving this yank a reply, but I will prove my innocence.

lol u mad amerifat.

But seriously i only posted one of those, get sum taste pleb

t. mobile poster

One of the things I liked is how unsarcastic the opening forty or so minutes is. Were it any other director it'd be loaded with post-modernism quips and irony, whereas Mel played every single detail straight.

I miss that in mainstream movies.

shit user you're onto me, I have this thread open on my browser AND my phone and it's all because I hate Mel so much that I'm gonna samefag a thread about him

>mfw Vince Vaughn drill sargeant scene

At first I thought it was a rip off of FMJ but then I realised it was clearly a - forgot the term -tribute? - to it and was actually pretty funny

Autist.

vince vaughn was great but andrew garfield is garbage as always

Felt like a mess of a movie with horrible pacing and the like

anything that should of had impact was completely lost
andrew garfield wasn't meant for the role most of the people in that film felt out of place same problem with FURY

>ashkenazi father
Haha sucker
It's like Japanese, father is shit tier, mother is god tier.

Is the bluray version out yet?

> Did you know that if you kick a grenade and it explodes 2 meters away instead of 1 meter away, in mid-air no less, you will fucking die?
even a ww2 grenade? they still had a fucking ignition cord.

The only thing wrong with Fury was the ending battle

rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=14;48;17;44;45;47;42;46&search=Hacksaw Ridge&order=size&by=DESC

Yeah no shit you don't get much attachment to characters since this is a 2 hour movie and BoB and the pacific are both series, they have much more time for character development.

If anything, it gets worse. This movie has some of the worst acting I've ever seen in a movie that isn't indie or B-movie tier.

GIMME YOUR INDIAN WAR CRY

WAH WAH WAH WAH

fucking lost my shit senpai

the only thing i wanted to see more in the movie was the travel from their home to okinawa. they just cut to the battlefield after spiderman and his girlfriend have sex, like wtf? also, the end. I wanted to see what happened when he got home and shieet, but they condensed it into a text montage, but whatever, the movie was good desu.

doss didnt

>hate killing
>join an organisation that kills people
Why? Was he like sone real life Forrest Gump?

what did he mean by this?

>hates Jews because of some paranoid delusion
>doesnt know that youre only "jewish" if your mother is jewish

Sup Forums never fails to amuse with lack of education

Not sure if trolling...

Who the fuck watches a movie and stop it in the middle of whatever to comment it on internet? Fucking short attention-span millenials

I don't think that the structure of the story works very well as a film: first half feels very disconnected from the second one, characters don't get too much development, and I don't really feel that the movie conveyed what the spiderman did all that much: his sneaking around didn't feel tense, it may be just camera angle but it felt too open, to easy to breath.

Still, I really liked this movie. It felt really heartfelt and true to director's beliefs. Sometimes it also conveyed the "chaos of war" in a very slick way. Also I liked the main girl and really liked elrond. So yeah, i can't say it's a great film or even a good one but it's filled with love.

t. Some virgin explains film

Why do people get autistic when you criticize Mel?

bad movie made for homosexuals and women

>lord help me get Juan Moore
Who the fuck was Juan Moore? Was he ever introduced? Did spiderman ever find him? Why was the plot thread so undeveloped

>retards who didnt get to experience this movie in theatres

How being in the theater would change the stupidity of this scene? There're many more shit like this in the movie. And don't even get me started talking about all the corniness and overwhelming pathos through this poor flick.

Everybody was HYPE at the end it was hilarious

it must be great living in america and having so much fun at the expense of over emotional retards that add up to a large portion of the population

Stay poor buddy

I live in canada

didnt realize retardation could spread that far

You didn't answer my question, memster.

retard

>"stop putting politics"
>original comment talks about a war movie and divorce

??????

>hates Jews because of some paranoid delusion
>Sup Forums never fails to amuse with lack of education
I bet you never even been on Sup Forums for longer than 2 minutes before you were triggered so hard by those mean nazis, that you left and never looked back.

why do I get the feeling that you vape?

because you are stupid?

>muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible muh bible

*tips fedora*

This year Garfield has played Seventh-day Adventist and jesuit in two different movies. I wonder if they'll joke about it on Oscar.

I watched this film up until he enlisted but just couldn't care enough to continue.

>There's many more shit like this

Weird because it's literally the only example people ever use when they talk about how "unrealistic" the movie is. It's almost like that particular moment was intended as a cinematic shorthand for that character's brazen pragmatism and the warped way that mentality helps a man in war.

Because he hates the Jews like we do

>muh bibble

Not the guy you were responding to, but this whole thing feels like a Gish Gallop. You can't just draw a bunch of lines and say they're connected, we need to know the context of WHY these companies and institutions are connected to these people. Disney has a line drawn to George J. Mitchell, but he only served as chairman for three years, and that was from 2004-2007. The current chairman for Disney is Robert Iger, but from what I'm seeing, he's never been a member of the Bilderberg Group conferences.

So if a connection that major is wrong, then how many more of these are wrong?

How many war movies do you need to watch? It's like one level above capeshit.
Watch "The Longest Day" and "Patton" then leave the genre alone.

I can give you at least 2 more webms like that. Come on.