BU-BU-BUT THE POLLS SAY HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN!

>BU-BU-BUT THE POLLS SAY HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN!

How come in the polls shillary wins but all evidence for her real support show the contrary?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

polls people fear public judgment and shame but once people are behind anonymous closed doors they have no incentive to vote Hillary unless they are female (abortion) black (gismedats) or hispanic (no wall), and that's simply not enough people to win a us election.

i cannot wait for president trump

finally a president that is unabashedly pro-america and will tell globalists to fuck off

this. also some of the polls ask "do you support the democrat or republican nominee?" and obviously bernie supporters are going to pick democrat, but once bernie is officially out that's likely to change

>once bernie is officially out that's likely to chang
Bernie is out, the only chance he has is if she goes to jail, which by the last happenings, wont happen before the election.

yes I know, but bernouts still vote for the democrat side in polls i mentioned, not knowing they're actually voting for hillary, and so it's another dishonest aspect to these polls showing hillary ahead

>using reddit as proof of anything
>using reddit at all
Please go and stay there

Go to his Twitter and look at the likes and retweets he gets. Then compare them to Clinton's.

>implying its not relevant
Don't be upset Ahmed.

>posting plebbit screenshot
>using plebbit as evidence for anything in the real world
kystbqhwyf

>being in denial
>implicating that reddit isn't a massive force behind the donald movement
Whats the going rate for each post shillbot?

Election fraud. Just Google it. It's not even hidden.

>Cool ties
wtf....

I did my part

The people who use Reddit are the kind of people who vote for Trump, but Shillary dweebs don't touch the internet.

Hillary supporters wouldn't be caught dead posting on a plebian shithole like reddit.

>How come in the polls shillary wins but all evidence for her real support show the contrary?
Her supporters don't spend time on gay sites like reddit, I think that reflects well upon them

She uses bots and has 400 paid staff reposting her garbage.
Pic related.

>reddit is only for retarded sjw's
>reddit is the place for Donald Trump supporters
You have to pick one.

>400 paid staff
they're bots, literally everything about them is fake

This. Why do Drumpfags think reddit is more reliable than the polls?

Bernie had reddit's support
Where is he now?

wtf nvm I'm a retard I didn't read the whole sentence.

Some guy just rang at my door, it took me a whole minute to figure out how to unlock it. I'm worried for my brain guys.

The media also said britain was never going to brexit.

No amount of support will help you against a rigged DNC.

Because the polls are bullshit and meant to influence the public instead of showing the opinion of the public.

>We have more facebook likes! We are more popular on the internet!!!!!!
That's what the Bernouts said

> REDDIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

KILL YOURSELF, PLEB. posting that shit here should be instant ban.

And it was true! It just wasn't enough.

I can't even mock Hillary supporters, I don't even know what they are like or sound like. Except for the black ones.

>real support
>Reddit
Just like all that real support for Bernie right

Because they will not vote for hillary to become the president, they will vote so that trump will not. They don't give a fuck about what she thinks

>shills for leddit
>calls others shills
Good one Pedro

wew, you are so edgy m8! you don't visit reddit! what a bad boy! never seen so much edge!

Bernie won tough, the fact that they rigged it against him is another subject.

well to be fair the autists at reddit did send thousands of dollars to his campaign, and wasted hours of their NEET lives phonebanking for him (which actually hurt him lmao).

But they did try. never underestimate the power of autism.
We here at Sup Forums have a more refined and effective version of autism than they do, but never underestimate autism.
Autism invented calculus

A lot of people support her because she is a Democrat or because she is not Trump.

The_Donald isn't actually about Donald Trump. The_Donald is about misogyny and islamophobia. It's not rare to find that many bigots in one place.

the media does the polls more often than not. they shill for hillary. but the medias approval has declined in recent years. for like 3 years straight it was noticed that they had below 50% approval and this year the associated press said its poll was at 6% approval

when you stop and think about viewers and ratings now days since satellite and cable companies can keep tabs on ratings in real time 6% is generous. 6% of america is about 18 mil.

it might be why polling doesnt affect voters now days and instead they pretend that the week before a vote every one changes their minds and every one uses old polls when talking about it at that point

>le b8 meme man

Does Uruguay have autismbux? Is that why you're shitposting instead of making tacos?

Why are you so upset Juanito? didn't they teach you in Mexico that tacos isn't part of our culture?

Listen. No one likes Hillary. No one like's chemo, either. It's either vote for the mild poison to kill you slowly or opt for stage 4 ass cancer. Those are your choices in 2016.

Most who support Hillary do not give a shit about politics. They just tune in to their TV to let the MSM decide who they vote for.

You've been transported into a different reality recently, you used to be a stablehand where doors are simply pushed open. You sleep in the hay above the horses, please remember yourself.

>Donald Trump is a bad option

Ive seen plenty of nevertrumps on twitter.

> females
> not enough to win elections

Women will massively vote with their vagina this fall.

But women LOVE Donald Trump, its true!

Oh boy! Good thing there were computers in my stable or I don't know what I'd be doing now!

Holy shit, on a whim I searched for a few of their profiles and they're impressively fake, their tweets are all synchronized with occasional single tweets, but they're all parroting each other.
they all have about the same amount of followers and no actual conversations (publicly anyway) their profile images are ambiguously vague and they all tweet at at roughly the same times, whoever wrote this code was impressive.
They're all following each other...

You must have overlooked this poll

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

>reddit readership is a quantifiable, comparable measure of support
>reddit

kys

>there are more women than men in the US
I've got bad news for you

Exactly, redditors and newfags are the only people dumb enough to support Trump

>anecdotal evidence is worthy of anything but ridicule
This thread is so full potato im gonna go ahead and call it faux-opposition

Yeah saw that today on Trump's twitter.
Its still funny how she can pull even close to Trump while no one cares about her, she is supposed to have the "young audience" and yet they are nowhere to be found on the internet.

>implying it isn't

wew, spicy

>muh meme words
You even got her number on your post.

The (((globalists))) still believe they are in charge.

They believe pumping out shill polls will demoralize the Trump voter. They fail to appreciate how Trump's anti-globalist, anti-establishment message resonates with the traditional American voter.

Sure, when you tell everyone Mitt Romney can't win, they'll stay home because Mittens is just not exciting.

But for Trump they are making a mistake. The only people who wanted Mitt were people who didn't like Obama, but Trump is the cool guy now.

The only people who want Hillary are people who don't like Trump.

But love has always been a greater motivator than hate. If she wants to win, she needs to make people love her. Which, let's be honest, is not going to happen.

This, shills and the (((media))) talk about "unfavorability", both candidates are pretty high with those, they're both widely hated, the difference is Trump is always loved to death by the ones who don't hate him, while Clinton evokes more something of a "eh" in her supporters.

>>implying it isn't

Shit-tier candidates like Sanders and Trump can only survive in ultra moderated hugboxes like reddit, because their platforms can't pass the test of free speech.

And the only reason they can survive here is that Trumpfags just cover their ears and shout "cuck" every time their views are challenged.

plebbit doesnt matter

>CTR shills are resorting to just insulting us out of frustration
stay buttfrustrated cucks

i thought we already learned from Brexit how fucking shilled polls are

Anything Reddit touches goes to shit. Notice as r/The_Donald gets more popular Trump's ratings went down. They cursed Bernie's campaign too.

True but the Clinton's weren't involved with the brexit

Lmao, all this butt devastation, how scared are you? Trump is winning everyone, HE CANT STOP WINNING, ITS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

It does, what doesn't matter is your retarded mentality of "mush sekrit club house is better than yours lol xd! ownd!".

What are you even talking about?