/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 13.0: "COLONIAL SPIRIT!" EDITION

>Vision

Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and save Afrikaners from extinction. Basically, Rhodesia 2.0

>Quick Overview Of Plans

1.Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
2.Settle colonists over time.
3.With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
4.Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

(The approach is peaceful and within legal terms)

Our website if you wish to join( link in description): dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

Other urls found in this thread:

our-africa.org/namibia/climate-agriculture
dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is weak, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?

We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.

Bump

bump

Yea i will help with any questions

here to also help with questions

Yes

What kind of people are you looking for? Does age/country/work experience factor in equally? Who would you absolutely not accept, regarding those three criteria

What is the plan with dates?
Starting now.
Year 1?
Year 5?
Year 10?
What are the gateways and checkpoints?

>What kind of people are you looking for?
strong, hard working, and dedicated white people
>Does age/country/work experience factor in equally?
yes
>Who would you absolutely not accept, regarding those three criteria
yes

As long as you are able to do manual labour at your age you should be fine. Most of us are in our mid twenties but we have some members in their late 30s.

You should be white.

There's more info on our site what workers we are looking for. However, any farming experience is something we are really after.

no confirmed dates as of yet
after we buy the land and register our organization it will definitely shorten up the process

>a bunch of NEETs trying to settle an African shithole

This can only go well. You realize you will have to reproduce to make the settlement last?

To be debated.

I for one hope we achieve a population of at least 10 000 on the farm by the year 2030.

First goal is 300 by 2020.

But this is not official.

we'll worry about getting qt gfs when we finally set up the place
one step at a time friend

The thing is we are not NEETs

I'm currently majoring in international business management and minoring in finance at the Loyola university of Maryland. Would there be any positions above laborer for someone of my qualifications in the white promise land?
>"qualifications"

You do realise we have over 300k USD pledged already?

You do realise the starting plot is the size of San Marino?

You do realise that one of the main requirements is to be fit and have a high IQ?

You do realise Arabs are banned so you can't join Achmed?

Fuck off shill.

>>Who would you absolutely not accept, regarding those three criteria
>yes
whoops realized that i answered your question incorrectly, my apologies
please refer to this

Year 1:
Get in contact with landowners (done)
Conduct research:
Food plan (done)
Water plan (almost done- 60%)
Energy plan (almost done- 65%)
Year 5:
Property will have been acquired already, plantation of crops and breeding of livestock starts.
Year 7:
300 settlers living in the community.
Year 10:
Expansion

I really hope this goes through, I'll be colonizing northern Ontario for the next 20 years but if you get this thing off the ground I'll sign on

yeah but this doesn't answer how are you going to find like-minded females in a number that would be enough for sustainable reproduction

yes, we will eventually need people like you to run our infrastructure in the society we plan to build, but if you have any experience in manual labour it would help with your acceptance

please apply and we will judge

Roach, there are white namibians and afrikaners females.

we aren't social retards we can attract women

>Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia.
Oooo eh eh

Get out roach, only europeans allowed.

If they really have high IQ, they would know they will be better off moving to Argentina or Australia

There are White females in Namibia there is a lot of White afrikaners in Namibia the whole plan is to get as much of them to the farm as posible and start from there

Don't forget to calculate how much space do you need for other purposes, for example, agriculture, maize (8 ton/ha), wheat (7 ton/ha), beans (2 ton/ha), energy, solar panels, 200 w/m2

and what do you plan to do when your country inevitably fails?

We need a lot of people to avoid inbreeding and have something sustainable.
I would say we need 600 women and 1,000 men to make it function.

we got that covered Juan
we have been researching and planning for months on how to set this up

EFF will be getting to you first bra.

I'm just messing around, that pic related is our minister of defence. The SANDF is a joke, they wouldn't be able to do shit against a half-decent militia.

Yes we know we are trying to plan the use the land we will have as efficiently as possible

>we aren't social retards

what do >you< plan to do when your country inevitably fails?

Agreed.

I plan to GTFO before that happens, and unless you really have $300k stashed your plan is a pipe-dream.

get the fuck out you filthy slav
this is whites only

move to /namibia/

>kept seeing the same thread for 5 years
>literally no progress made so far
how about if you faggots write a fanfic of your fantasy island instead

They've got what about 15000 soldiers total according to wiki

>how about if you faggots write a fanfic of your fantasy island instead
why don't you take a plane ride and get lost?

Oh we do. And that's from a little more than a month of starting this.

Namibia is a fucking DESERT you retard

No amount of irrigation change that

This has literally only been active for a month and 2 weeks...

ayyy hol up

We don't plan armed invasion leaf.

atleast we aren't starving

>DESERT
>pic is namib desert

and neither are we

Northeast Namibia is where its at. Already got white only towns like Grootfontein.

>potato niggers

And the rest of the country is fucking mountains. There's a reason they only have 2 million nignogs, nothing ever grows there.

seriously tho if you retards write a fiction novel of your fantasy aryan encampment its more progress than making the same thread everyday wishing for a miracle.
better start thinking of your main characters

What mountains?

Lol, if your gonna pull stuff out of your ass remove Achmed's but-plug first.

ok, we will keep that in mind
thanks for the advice

Get out shitskin.

Wouldn't Orania suit your purposes? It's an already established location with a growing population. It seems more viable than starting from scratch.

our-africa.org/namibia/climate-agriculture

There simply is not enough soil for industrial farming in Namibia

On top of that you'd have to deal with niggers trying to steal your land via chimpouts

Only way to colonize Africa is genocide

It's still just LARPing

It's in the middle of South Africa leaf, the point is to get out and move to a less populated less important location.

i thought a news story said you guys have been planning this ever since 2011 in crippleshit
i have no idea why they cover that holy shit its like some one plans to make a furry society on the internet and some scrub journalist covered it because they think itll get somewhere

We plan to use new methods to artificially irrigate the land, we're buying an already working farm.

Niggers are thousands of kilometres to the north.

The reason this comes across as fantasy is because you're trying way too hard to be Rhodesia 2.

The reason their dindu population is so low, is because of you guys genociding those apes hundred years ago. Britbongs didn't have the balls to cull the blacks in South Africa. Look how that turned out.....

let me help

once upon a time ago there is this boer his name is wellenbeck.
he wishes for a white only society in namibia
so in the interenet he found some people interested in joining him
he found 10 people
we call these 11 men as the "pioneers"

That's the old 4+Sup Forums.

This is the same idea but it's completely new group of people.

Get out shitskin.

Fair enough. Would the Orania model be something you'd want to emulate though?

We are looking into it.

We debate everything before it becomes official everything goes through rigorous planning.

If you wish to take part apply on our forums.

the pioneers are all okish men
have more balls than the 20 something posters in this thread
most came from europe and americas
most dont have degrees sadly and most are quiet frantic with firearms and very vocal about politics.
they all met each other in cape town september 2017

When nobody replies to your first post so you just continue.

all of them white by a certain degree, yes. half of the member of the group does not fit hitler's vision of "aryan" men. they have jet black hair, brown eyes, ancestors from south america and eastern europe, balding and heights that leave much to be desired.

whatever it is they may lack, one things for sure, they all pass the skin test. all of them are pale skinned.

they had brunch on their first meeting.

Why don't you convince your 4 million whites to immigrate, Saffers?

That's what the niggers said about Rhodesia, but then the white man came in and made the breadbasket of Africa.

>jet black hair
>brown eyes
>eastern european ancestry
>height that leaves much to be desired

Thanks for describing Hitler himself you dog-eating faggot

>Jet black hair
>brown eyes
>hitler
American education.

Hey lads

Some administrator told my application was okay but it is still in the application waiting for an answer, what's happening ?

Look how sweaty that bitch looks from all the KFC she knocks down

dark brown hair then you sissy faggot

don't you have weed to smoke, a bull to prep, and a tranny prostitute to fuck?

inb4 posts pic from stormfront of MUH HITLER BLUE EYES

Lack of finances and unwillingness of European countries to take us in

Is the land in Namibia even fertile enough to sustain such colony? What about the seasons?
Somebody said that you already have 300k pledged for the project, how can somebody fund this? Do you have other ideas for sponsorship?
How can you enlist?
I always liked this idea, but there is a lot of thinks to be thought through before even buying the land.

Georgia wanted to take the afrikaaners, what happened to that?

Its a shame really that that we take in Achmed McTakbir but someone called Hendrik Potgieter can't come

>unwillingness of European countries to take us in
I meant immigrate the Namibia.

If you made a mass exodus you'd outnumber the nambian natives.

Yeah, let's just take 4,000,000 people and leave them in the middle of the desert.

I wish you guys luck, but every Sup Forums project that actually requires doing something in real life falls through. Every single time.

I'd put your chances of actually pulling this off at around 5-10%. 15% if you manage to raise at least $1-2 million.

Even if you pull it off, expect to get "liberated" by the locals or government.

Unbiased spectator here:
If your association without ol becomes known to the government/media, you will be labeled a white supremacist colony/organization, and you will get raided either by vigilante black groups or the government.

"Association with Sup Forums" is what I meant to say

>one our site
What site?

Please let this happen.
I'm too unskilled to come at the moment but by 2030 I'll have a family and hopefully a career that'll be useful for the cause

>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
shit nevermind I should probably read the OP every now and then.

I really hope this project is successful.
I would gladly join you in this endeavour, and contribute what I can. I will be lurking on the forum and follow the progress, and see what I can do that will help.

several americans had the same ideas in the past, even made a tv show about it.
turns out the local africans isnt the biggest issue you'll face. its the chinese.
cos you see, the chinks has been buying lands in africa in amounts bigger than just the size of a township
the chinks are also armed to the goddamned teeth and territorial as fuck.

americans can never be cecil rhodes.
rhodes had help from the empire.
you as to rhodes is as you having partial control of the american military.
to be rhodes in the 20th century, you need to have at least 2 aircraft carriers and battalions of ready-to-kill grunts in your command.

>10,000 on the farm by 2030
How deluded so you have to be to think anyone will go with you to the middle of the nigger ridden desert? It's the worst location in the world. You'll be lucky to get 10 people who will seriously consider going.

My term "locals" included the Chinese, Africans, and even the wildlife (kinda redundant, you know?).

Africa is a very hostile environment that 90% of these willing neckbeards wouldn't be able to survive. You're going to need top notch social, survival, agriculture, medical, economic, and defense skills.

You're also going to have to convince the world that this isn't just a gathering of "evil genocidal whiteys" that need to be wiped out.

Good luck