Is there anything more pathetic than a left-wing male?

Is there anything more pathetic than a left-wing male?

Alt-right "male"

A portuguese male

A right wing nigger

Everytime I see that thing I question its existence. Is it even possible for someone to look like such a cuck?

being OP

Black women

you being so butthurt over nothing

A white male

>look extremely unattractive by conventional standards
>try hard in an extremely obvious fashion to take a socially acceptable leftist viewpoint in hopes I will finally join the chads despite being too ugly for them

a nigger

being a leaf

yes - straight virgin males that are left-wing

feminist male

hmm really makes you think

that jaw line makes me feel uncomfortable

I don't get this "Drumpf" meme.

It should be funny?

>jaw line
>line
Not really

Yes you fucking white male.

i will definetly kill myself if i looked like that

FPBP

Beta faggot gets more likes than I do. God, why did I choose the lonely path? The fucking redpill ruined my social life

its just a forced slimy limey meme

Weeaboo wannabe nazi who lacks self awareness about his degeneracy

you're sane to question the Drumpf shit.
it's all libs have, (drumpf, you're racist and a xenophobe).

think of it like tourette's syndrome for those who don't go outside (proof in OP's pic)

>ugly face
>ugly skin
>ugly facial hair
>fat

I would avoid cameras at any price.

forced meme created by comedian (his writing staff) clearly trying way too hard to be funny

it is basically on the level of tumblr "memes": regurgitated information

So what point was trying to be made with the "Drumpf" thing again?

Was Current Year Man just trying to sell idiots hats? I don't see how it harms Trump.

What I don't get about these hats... is the mongrelized hateful people who attack people for their hats? They can't read.

Vegan males
Males who believe in "toxic masculinity"

Now that's an example of "unfuckable" if I've ever seen one.

Dude couldn't even buy a prostitute with that head.

Maybe he should convert to Islam and just rape from now on.

it come from that

Those idiots who insist on checking for repeating digits

>making ugly faces to look funny in any way

He's probably mid-twenties age wise, but the war between his cheeks and chin beg to differ

How dare you assume xer gender, you fucking pig

It's meaningless. It would be like mocking someone with the last name Witherow by mentioning that it was originally Weatherall. So what? It's not funny. There's no humor there.

This exactly. Kind of funny to see there are still people unironically using this thinking it's some sort of political statement.

>24 likes
what a fucking neck beard cuck.

yes, a racist islamophobic bigot -_-

Make Bernie Gutman-Glassberg Again!

I fail to see the issue with being any of those things if it doesn't interrupt anyone's daily life. My personal hatred of certain people doesn't mean shit if I never take any harmful actions based off it.

I don't understand the whole Drumpf meme, so it's the name his ancestors had when they immigrated legally to Ellis Island as part of embracing American life.

They Americanized their name to assimilate into our society better, thats pretty fucking American to me.

>that feeling when son of legal immigrants too
>tfw parents gave me an english name
>tfw they told me that Americans need American names

There's not. My commute to work today proved it. I saw a car with an "I'm with her" bumper sticker. From behind, the person looked like a typical SJW tumblrina... Overweight, bowl haircut, wide frame glasses. I decided I had to have a closer look so I drove up next to them at a red light.

Turns out it was A FUCKING WHITE MALE. It was a fat white guy who looked like a fat landwhale feminist. I couldn't contain myself. My windows and "his" Windows were both down and I busted out laughing. "He" looked at me wondering what I was laughing at. I shout "THE MEMES ARE FUCKING REAL!" And drive off.

I'm at work still laughing about it

I dont get this. Donald had no choice in choosing his last name upon birth, why are they trying to mock him for it?

You're over-thinking it. Liberals think it's funny literally just because "Drumpf" sounds funny. Once you realize Jon Oliver & libs in general never progressed mentally from grade school it'll all make sense.

Because, basically: lol his name's drumpf XDDD

There's no reason to it. It sounds funny and they try to use it as "hiding his ancestry" or some ridiculous shit. Point out Bernie's family was Gutman, or by their logic it should still be Bruce Jenner and they go nuts.

Anyone have the pic with all of them in it? You can see the desperation for social approval on their faces.

but i thought it was current year.. that's like 468 years ago or something

/thread

What's the deal with "Drumpf" ?

How does this own him?

that's it?
️️️

It's about as funny as #MakeJonLeibowitz Again

How do people this ugly live their lives? Are any of you this ugly? I'm no chad but still good enough to get laid and never be called ugly. Do these people have friends? how do girls treat them?

Lol the libs still can't figure out how to harness the power of the meme.