Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN...

Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>Rogue.One.HD1080.Morty>Yofi.Br>EN.dan>>

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/17082363/Rogue One A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay x264 HD-AFG#filelistContainer
thepiratebay-proxylist.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRUF?

is the Force Awakens or this worth seeing if I don't know anything about Star Wars besides "Luke, I killed your father" what a wookie is and that somewhere sometime there is implied or explicit incest

assuming you're not memeing, both are good, rogue one frankly superior

no reason to not watch new hope instead

watch "a new hope"

it works as a solid standalone to be honest

I'm not at all
I'm only interested in these because girls are starring and I'd rather watch cuties in space than old movies with cheesy effects
I just assumed everyone romanticized the series because it was the first like real sci-fi out there and it became a self-perpetuating classic thing

Star Wars isnt sci-fi. It's space fantasy.

It's meme opera

>is the Force Awakens or this worth seeing
No. Just watch A New Hope instead.

Not finding anything.

I couldn't get into this movie at all.

shit and over rated movie.

Force Awakens is a lot deeper than people realise and ties in with all the new canon books which give MORE detail than the movie for example it says that Rey is hearing voices in her head commanding her to kill. It set up the rest of the trilogy but leaving plenty of questions unanswered.

VIII and IX are going to be dark as fuck. I am confident I know who Rey really is and if Disney do go there with it, I'll literally applaud them in public for it.

Rumor has it first teaser for Last Jedi is today with a full trailer at the Star Wars Celebration between April 13th-16th.

Remember, There's no order without the FIRST ORDER!

Those final few minutes blew my mind. I wasn't expecting such a direct link to IV.

Also Hammerhead cruisers confirmed canon.

Yet another BioWare created Old Republic era added to the growing list.

Is this real? I don't want to watch another shitty camrip

You are so goddamn retarded. I really fucking hate people like you

> I am confident I know who Rey really is

And she is who?

>Luke, I killed your father
No, Obi-Wan killed Luke's father

>mfw when i waited for 1080p rip for force awakens and turned it off after 30 minutes and did the same for rogue one
Star wars is garbage and for manchildren.

YIFY please.

Neat

Can't confirm if real

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/17082363/Rogue One A Star Wars Story 2016 BluRay x264 HD-AFG#filelistContainer

>YIFI

kys

private trackers only for now.

My country blocks tpb and it's not in IPT yet. Curious.

>all these posts none confirming if real
fuck off Sup Forums

Yes, I just watched it and the quality is great. A solid 9/10 for me. Wish I'd gone to the cinema now to see it!

Private trackers only at the moment.

Just use a mirror senpai

thepiratebay-proxylist.org/

rogue one was exceptionally boring, though

If its real and on the private trackers you can pretty well expect it to hit shit likt TPD and extratorrent by noon.

Same shit went down with the New Underworld yesterday.
>I seen screens of Underworld 5 on private trackers
>you lion Sony didn't make no screeners of U5
>12 hrs later its all over the public trackers

What private trackers have it?

it wasn't though

post magnet link or gtfo

is Yodo in this one? I only watch star wars for the cool characters desu

that little green man really cracks me up

Go watch them all in this order

Rogue One
New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi

Boring for casual fans yes

it really was
there's no reason to care until the last third of the movie
and since all the characters, except K2, are either unlikable or not fleshed out enough to care about, even that falls apart

let's not even get into the cheap aha moments with callbacks for the sake of callbacks

You forgot my favorite movie "the force awakens"
I really felt like watching STAR WARS for the first time again. The real star wars. I simply can't stand the title "a new hope" that was even apparent in the rerelease of 1981 although I was born in 1993 myself.
I just love practical effects, unlike the prequels (Jar Jar Binks amirite?!) and force awakens was full of practical effects. Maz and Snoke look so much better than Yoda in the prequels. Finn is so funny too. Really loved Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 3 so having a funny black character with adhd in a star wars movie is great! XD
People seem to hate on Starkiller base just because of "muh reliability" and "muh logic" but you can also hear sounds in space and there are lightsabers so I don't care about any of these complaints.
Have a nice day fellow redditors. :^)

>Have a nice day fellow redditors. :^)
don't insult your readers by explaining your jokes

No seriously, for people who haven't seen it they should avoid Force Awakens

It undoes everything Han, Leia and Luke did and made them all betrey their ideals and allow the Republic to fail. If you take it as canon, it lessens the accomplishments of the original trilogy.

>watching the prequels

No.

They are watchable, at least for a first watching. They show the audience what the galaxy has lost by the rise of the emperor and how Anakin has fallen.

meme'd again

If I enjoy majority of the Star Wars movies should I bother with the Clone Wars? Always kind of put off by it looking like too much of a children's show

H** and **P :^)

Yes, it starts as a kids show and gets better with literal spess Vietnam n shiet.

Also ch*m ch*m.

it's quite good

proof? screenshot?

i literally forgot this movie existed already

>Moana.2016.DVDScr.XVID

FINALLY!! THANKS OP THAT'S ME & MY GF SORTED FOR TONIGHT :) :)

The old movies had a way cuter lead female than the new ones though, trust me. Also, not sci-fi.

Just start with the first one (as in episode IV) like a normal person, which also happens to have the cutest girl at her cutest age.

Excellent order to be honest, if he absolutely wants to watch Rogue One first.