ITT:

ITT:

We write an open letter to the LGBTQIAetc community in defense of #heterosexualprideday.

In the democratic spirit of this board.

I'll start

Dear LGBTIAQetcs,

Check em

i hope you all fucking die

JUST

FUCKING

lgbtBBQnaacp

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sincerely, Sup Forums

Vote Trump if you care about your rights. Muslims don't.

G A S
A
S

how long have you all known you were trans-SANE?

Anyone that isnt straight deserves to be gunned down in the street like the degenerate they are

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking traps.

CHEEKI BREEKI

>All those new letter
>Still surprised that there's no P
The worlds on fire and we've become tolerant of the seering pain

KILL

I actually don't mind the LGB part, although it shouldn't be celebrated or encouraged.

dicks cannot be feminine

cuck

This shit is gold goy- uhh guys!

I only support the L part

>LGBTQAztecs

I like it

we, the people of ebaumsworld, hope all of you will die

HEIL HITLER GAS THE GAYS GENDER WAR NOW

though i must add that it's nothing personel

>guten tag herr user, wir haben eine beschwerde erhalten, steigen sie bitte ins auto

When I was 12, Father Cooper took me to the confession booth and gave me my first blow job.

Thank you Father Cooper. You changed my life... for the better.

Threads like this show why if you're trans or gay you shouldn't trust cis/straight people. They'll always see us as freaks no matter what they tell us, they will eventually show their bigotry.

>claims to be a Navy Seal
>can't even spell "guerrilla" correctly

I'm glad they know the world hates them.

gogogogogogogo!

Mental illnes is no gender

underage detected

Why didn't you include my copypasta?

>being this new

The EU isn't the only thing you need to leave.

DUDE ALT RIGHT LMAO

Thank you for all your help

I will print and send it now.

God bless you

If you want to be a girl so much i'll chop your dick off and shove it into your fucking mouth and YOU'LL ENJOY IT because you're not a fucking "transgender" person you're literally just some faggot with an extreme crossdressing sissy fetish. go on try to fucking deny it you guys literally flock to any stores that sell striped sonks and pink panties and you try to be more feminine than actual woman are

LADS what does the Q mean?
I've noticed 'they' have added another letter to this LGBT cult.

Most trans people aren't like that. Different trans people like different things, and while there are going to be some that likes to wear thigh high socks most obviously don't. And different trans people are going to be more masculine/feminine. So where there will be some super feminine trans women there also will be more neutral and masculine trans people.
Also there are many trans people who like women or are asexual and like no one, which kinds disproves the fetish thing.

Are you breadkin?

I have an oven ready for you

quota

you have to have a certain percentage of queers in your team for whatever you are doing publicly

qucks

>Implying you even have the courage to say somthing mean to someones face, much less kill someone

boipussy

Of course I cant say anything to your faggot face because you keep posting faggot gook cartoons

get the fucking jap shit off my Sup Forums

>implying he isn't literally trained in gorilla warfare

Do you even know what site you're on bruh?

>trans faggot
>weebs hit

What a surprise.

Go back to /r/anime you cunt.

JEWS

crashing this thread..

>merely pretending

ban when

Kill yourself freak

>trans people
>trans
>people
kek

How about I kill you instead

Yours sincerely...

You have to go back

Back to tumblr you Anti-Cis Faggot

I wish for a blonde skinny gay swede to choke on my big hary slavic ball sack.

Get out.
Summer is here lads.

what a freakshow

>>does that mean im a milf

So you hate people that disagree with you and think they should leave the site? Maybe you should go back to tumblr lmao

>people
theres that word again... i dont think you understand what that word means.

Kill yourself

Heey gurl wanna fug ?

In more enlightened times your family would have held you down, cut your hair and made you get a fuckin job

>implying I wouldn't have just killed myself
Luckilly I live today and right when I started transitioning trans rights picked up, so I'm very happy to be alive. The world is great isn't it?

If I become a tranny, will SJWs suck me?

>Summer

It's true that transpersons have to be more careful, but Sup Forums isn't representative of the real world. There are people who support you.

>thinks it's pronounced that way or is even an english word

your new is showing

There are people that support us, but most don't. A lot of people pretend to support us but are transphobic. Trusting cis people is always a risk and it's just not worth taking a lot of the time.

>Transgender "people"

Yeah, I guess that's true, unfortunately. I wish people would just mind their own business, it's not like you're causing any harm and deserve all the hate.

Trusting them to do what? Never hurt your fee fees?

Thank you. I actually really appreciate that.

>I wish people would just mind their own business
destroying society by encouraging mental illness, degeneracy, lowered birth-rate and eroding the morals of society IS all of our business.

Hillary will make our death quicker.

Nice way to get (You)'s

ur gay

Dear LGBT, Thanks for Ernst Rohm.

You'll still be 30 years old and over someday.

Someone has told you what happens to trans once they are over the hill.

>Document 1

Homosexuals are not people

bost boi bucci

That's a chimp