Watch?v=810FWtKnH-o

watch?v=810FWtKnH-o

Latest ERB. Needs a few more dislikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/2noshame
youtu.be/O-ZblMfZpuw
foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Needs a few more dislikes

I fail to see how making fun of a dude with tits is a bad thing?

did you watch it

>tch?v=810FWtKnH-o

They aren't making fun of Bruce, they gave him more lines, allowed him more time to rap, and tried to make him the perceived winner.

The last minute is completely given to bruce and all he talks about is accepting yourself as you are. It's propoganda.

oh yes, i meant to quote straya actually. they made another battle one-sided because of political correctness, if thomas jefferson apologizing to a nigger wasn't enough.

Whats the matter?

Too stunning and brave for you?

Jesus Christ I didn't believe you but the second verse Hulk had like 3 fucking lines then it's just Jenner after Jenner. These cucks used to have some savage fucking lines. They didn't even mention the manslaughter. Liberal youtube fucking shits

One of the worst erb. Thomas Jeff was mindless race pandering, and the Ellen one was gender pandering and just extremely boring

Heres the twitter of the freak that played MtF Bruce

twitter.com/2noshame

Jesus that twitter gave me Fucking AIDS.

I definitely understand the concern over giving Jenner the advantages, but that still compared being trans to Hulking out...Not sure if redpilled or not

>all he talks about is accepting yourself as you are
>becomes a woman

"Rug-wearing misogynists" from the previous rap battle was another red flag. Why are ERBOH going full libtard?

You know what would be funny? Them doing another Hitler vs Darth vader just to troll their pc fan base they garnered

This newest season just feels different than the last, I think they hired more writers, which are probably lefty cucks

>if thomas jefferson apologizing to a nigger wasn't enough
what

let's do it lads

youtu.be/O-ZblMfZpuw

Jefferson v Douglass was race-baiting bullshit (damn near ruined JB Smoove for me)
Bond v Powers got preachy when Connery came in
I wanted to shrek the chick that played Oprah

Whatever happened to that petition to get Caitlin Jenner stripped of her Olympic medals because she competed in the men's contest and deceived the Olympic committee?

And whatever happened to Rachel Dolezal for that matter? Can I or can I not identify as an Inuit?!

>It's funny how this went from a rap battle to a history lesson :)

>A lot of racism in the comments. Not a bit surprised.

Nigger do these people not realize that this is parody not a history lesson?

A rich celebrity coming put as trans isn't brave, and Bruce is a shitty role model.

I don't think they went anywhere.

But, there are rumors that Bruce regrets the transition and wants to go back to a dude

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html

Which would be amazing, as it would show that changing your gender isn't the answer to happiness like the mentally ill think that it is.

Not your personal army. Fuck off

>Rug-wearing misogynists

At least Connery Bond slapped the shit out of Craig Bond when he said that.

Found the ladyboy.

Not a fan of Connery Bond slapping them. Rap battles are for destroying your opponent verbally, not physically. Also, that's not when he slapped Craig Bond.

>No tranny jokes?

>How is this a rap "battle"? You made fun of Ali's Parkinson's disease, Mercury's AIDS and homosexuality, the gassing of Jews, Lance Armstrong's cancer... But making fun of trannies is too far?

>Come on now.

Sometime the youtube comment section is only mostly horrible

>watch?v=810FWtKnH-o
What is this shit, why not the the whole link fucking nigger

>hulk was hilarious but got cut short so "Caitlyn" could use woman power
Still pissed

Rumor from one person trying to sell a book... don't fall for their tricks mate.
I think they all have a moment of regret when they realized they chose to make their lives that much harder.
Just seek therapy and move on with your lives...