Why is the American education system so fucking bad?

Why is the American education system so fucking bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/getsmart/community/about/quiz.html
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/305251.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women teachers, bloated administration.

Liberals think the only way to fix a problem is throw money at it.

In reality that only makes the problem bigger without actually fixing anything.

He's not wrong. People who only got to Unis because of their athletic performances should stick to what they know. It's not like most of them have IQ above 80 anyway, trying to educate them is a waste of everyone's time and money.

(((Twitter)))

it's run by the government, panders to niggers, and filled with women.

It's basically a perfect example of why the government here is shit at everything.

It functions mainly as a day care and propaganda institution that provides hot meals to inner city dreamers.

Education is a secondary concern

Public schools are state funded daycare for poor people and minorities.

Nice damage control, you burgers are just racially inferior

Maybe

I have never had antibiotics in my life (muh chickenfood) neither has it ever been recommended to me
Is it normal in other countries to do so?

If you don't make it to the NFL, MLB or so on you don't really go on to work in what degree you got. I agree with you, athletes should have their own sport related curriculum

Blacks.

White Americans overperform relative to Europeans.

/thread

Without shovelling them into classes they don't give a fuck about, universities wouldn't have a legal way to exploit them without paying them.

Plus, having that California native who never set foot in your endless corn field of a state until the first day of OTAs actually take classes helps feed the rabid tribalism that the college sports business model is founded on.

Only if you have an infection

This.

College football is so fucking degenerate. It gives sluts and douchelords a reason to be proud of some stupid shit they were involved in for 4 years of their life. College sports are the absolute worst.

Yes, it is. I had antibiotics twice in my life, one time after surgery and another after serious accident with open wound. If you take too much antibiotics you are as stupid and dangerous as anti-vaccination folks.

Americans got the lowest IQ for a first world country. Do we need more explanations?

The only time I had to take antibiotics was before some dental surgery I had, just as a preventive measure. Colds heal themselves eventually.

Blacks.

White American overperform relative to Europeans.

> ITT: People mocking people taking antibiotics for the flu but still won't get the vaccine.

-Niggers
-Spics
-Race to the bottom from liberals to adapt at these 2

Same problem here too, with lazy, full of privilege professors in bonus.

because the basic function of school is to keep kids in one place for a few hours so their parents can go to work. education is secondary at best

As far as I know most of anti-vaccination people are alternative medicine users so the probably don't. Also don't be naive, most of the people who take vaccines don't know why they are doing this and why is it important. The just do.

If you take out our African american population the average IQ goes up 7 points, probably more if you took out the pedro's as well.

I'm wondering the same thing, after seeing that thread yesterday where everyone was saying that 1000 people isn't enough for a poll

>privileged professors
professors don't get paid shit, dawg. most of em don't even get health insurance

isn't the flu a virus infection? why the fuck would you treat it with antibiotics?

I guess every country has its stupid people, including france.

Does nobody in this thread realize the point of OPs image is to make fun of people taking antibiotics for viral infections that they will have no effect on.

>1 post by id

Anti-vaccination is retarded, also taking antibiotics for the common cold is also retarded.

You are lying.

Why would I lie?

Like OP said, American education system.

There are plenty of niggers in America. It kind of ruins it for the rest of of

Almost all of them take fluff classes where professors are told to give them A's to prevent them from getting kicked out. Niggers make hundreds of millions putting balls through hoops and throwing leather egg balls at each other.

>Women teachers, bloated administration.

ayo we need mo money fo dem programz senpai

How is a nation full of retards blowing the whole world out of the water when it comes to science and technology? are you even trying?

The pursuit of the all mighty dollar is a great motivator.

Because it got taken over by cultural marxists and their useful idiots. I'm never having kids unless I break 6 figures so I can send them to a private school.

This quite honestly along with Common Core. American public education is honestly so fucked, moreso than other countries.

Not sure, you should ask the legions of mudbloods and europeons who literally uproot their entire existence for a chance to go to our universities. 4 out of 5 best in the world.

Getting lapped by a bunch if inbred monolingual fatasses isnt something I would make a thread about, but thats none of my business.

kek, the CDC just made this simple quiz on antibiotics
cdc.gov/getsmart/community/about/quiz.html

Antibiotics works against bacterial infection and the flu is viral (and "cold" isn't anything) so it's stupid to take antibiotics for that, we all agree.

But it's also stupid to complain about the flu and not take the perfectly working vaccine every year.

What?

>doesn't realize how the US department of defense works

My sister got all As from the start of grading (about year 2, so 8 years old) to year 12, then graduated and went into an engineering degree which she proceeded to blow the fuck out of.

So, one day I'm rolling about at home doing random shit, and she calls me.

She's just been picked up and is going to California for DoD work.

I ask how much she's gonna get paid, she says "I didn't know they put that many zeroes on a paycheck."

She's now working for upwards of 450,000 USD a year with full benefits, full insurance, guaranteed holidays, etc.

If you're good (which is rare, she was a bloody country girl planning to work with construction in Australia if that helps you imagine the chances) they will not stop throwing money at you until you give in.

Apparently it started at 150k, went up to 250k, she started ignoring them because she thought it was a prank, then it went all the way up to 450k.

If they want somebody, they'll get them. Simple as that.

Sometimes doctors give antibiotics to flu to prevent bacterial infections

>unironicaly falling for the american education meme

Hmmmm. Usually the DoD hires only natural-born US citizens

>hypochondriacs who get filled with shit every time they have a dry throat
>getting flu shots EVER

Well they hired my sister, maybe she's that important. I'm not completely sure what she does there, but it's something high up.

Your sister's a dirty fucking whore who should be a housewife not an engineer.

This man is correct. As an Alabama fan I don't give a Fuck if anyone on the team can add as long as they know their routes and can memorize their plays.
Honestly football should be a major, who gives a Fuck if the QB goes to class?

White burgers, no.

"Urban" burgers, yes.

>Antibiotics
>It be just like magic

anti-intellectualism on a wide scale
>americans

Most college players arent good enough to make it into the pros, few make it in. They need some kind of backup plan, else we would just see thousands of 23 year old men everywhere bitching that they have nowhere to go after theyre done with college.

He's right.

Their greatest value in society is going to be getting concussions for the viewing pleasure of others. There is literally no reason for them to learn how history or math.

How long until we will get some super disease which will kill most of us? Ebola failed.

antibiotics affect bacteria. flu is due to virus, no effect on virus. virus causes "colds".

They sprinkle their crops with antibiotics, mate.
They are the source of every nasty antibiotic-resistant shit in the world. But oh noe - its "chinese bird flu", everything is "somehow" found in China, before chinese even know it.

> antibiotics do not affect modern viruses, after we made perfect environment for their reprodiction by pouring thousands of tonnes of antibiotic solutions on our fields
> because hey: antibiotic solution - it the solution, not the problem, dude, peace, fuck corporation, yeah, shedded cheese hom nom nom

I've never had antibiotics either. I'm 25.

Sadly American universities are pointless propaganda now days.

Sauce

It basically is a major, the "Youth and Community Studies" or "Physical Culture and Development" is basically just a bare-bones coaching development course. If they don't go pro, they go coach at a middle school.

Except for the kickers, they go to business school.

Everyone mong cuck in finland knows harvard.

Literally even the most educated here couldn't name a single one of your shitty universities.

We win Genghis

Not sure what you're talking about, isn't this American individualism in action?
There is zero incentive to avoid antibiotics on an individual basis, only populational

What the fuck are you even talking about?

his posting is fueled by bathtub vodka and krokodil

Because college wouldn't be an absolute necessity if it weren't for the poor public schooling system. People think the solution is making college free, but that really just further devalues a college degree. We need to fix public schooling instead of making college degrees the new diploma.

Many people, including you, can't tell the difference between having a virus or a bacterial infection. Usually you need a rapid test to screen for them. Sometimes you can have the flu virus AND a sinus infection at the same time- which unfortunately has happened to me.

Without going to medical school or having rapid tests available at home, the vast majority of people call any and all illnesses "a cold" or "the flu" interchangeably because they have no discernible difference between the two or any other illness without expert advice.

What you're describing is a separate "issue" from our shitty educational system.

Just do a internet search of PISA score by race.

Because it has to teach Americans.

Niggers. Seriously. Take a young idealistic teacher and put them in with some "problem children" and you break their spirit really fast.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/305251.php
>ARTIs - such as the common cold, uncomplicated bronchitis, sore throat and sinus infection - are the most common reason for outpatient antibiotic prescriptions for adults in the US.

wew

Why is the school system shit? Because they are teaching kids what to think instead of how to think.

They don't teach children philosophy, genetics, or morality at a young age.

In my case, they yelled at me every single fucking day and I was a nervous wreck. And I didn't do anything wrong, it was the niggers, arabs, and spics in my class chimping out.

That was just with 3 niggers in a class. I wonder what an all black school must be like. Holy shit.

Things got way too easy in university and they still didn't teach us how to think.

Instead of telling kids, "make your dreams come true" tell them "Belief is determined by neurological responses to internal and external stimuli and if you enlighten yourself to a point where you understand the nature of reality, nothing should offend you."

And then there are obstacles in your way, like really hollow HR women that don't hire you because they think you "lack confidence". Like how the fuck do you know I lack confidence you cunt? I traveled to a different city just to take the interview. HOW DO I LACK CONFIDENCE?

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME? JUST TELL ME NO! STOP WASTING MY TIME. FUCK YOU.

Pretty sure White Canadian would be pretty close to the top. I know here every couple years the press freaks out because we have the lowest reading/math scores in Canada, but it's solely because of all the natives here.

>what are secondary opportunistic bacterial infections
ever get over a bout of bronchitis only to get sick again directly after, having your mucous turn from yellow to green?

This picture made me mad as fuck.

lool, is this real life

Pro tip: If you go to an American university with a sports program you are subsidizing these retards and paying for them to be in a development program for pro teams. Most universities don't cover their sports programs costs without athletics fees.

We had to lower standards until women and minorities could get passing grades because appearing to educate everyone equally thus proving that we're all the same, is more important than acknowledging that different groups might require different styles of education and might have different intellectual capacities

you're saying doctors prescribe antibiotics against common cold in case of a secondary opportunistic bacterial before diagnosis?

I know this sounds fucked up, but I had a better education when I lived in the states. I came home, and some people can't even think to add periods to their sentences.

Yes, of course. Keep dreaming

Yes. I'm not saying I agree with this.

Doctors here are basically strong-armed (read: muh feels, muh insurance payments, muh uneducated and loudly-complaining retard americans) into handing out antibiotics like candy. If an american goes to the doc and DOESN'T get antibiotics then they think the doctor is a quack rather than assuming that the doctor trusts your own immune system to do the fighting.

I hate americans for this reason, and for many, many other reasons.

Alright lads, I'm a daily 420 blazer, (xD) and I also used it to alleviate the cold symptoms, and it really helped every time, I mean imagine actually being able to eat and do something besides lying in bed when having a fever (for example shitpost on Sup Forums)

Me and both my brothers played D1 sports. I got a degree in EE and they both did business related majors. They both went pro though but they have good degrees to call back on.

We're not all retards (but yes many have no business being in college)

I'm sick right now, too (Upper respiratory infection from swimming in the river, I think) and I'm BLAZEING IT, FAGGOT right now, too.

hi-five for sick rippers half-a-world-apart

although I'm smoking 21% THC ultra-dank colorado nuggs while you're probably smoking shit on-par with our mexican sand weed

Business degrees are typically for retards

>business related majors
I could take a business final exam and pass that shit having never taken a business class
>business degree
into the trash

Me neither but it's more because i never get sick, i think doctors here are more antibiotic happy

A college degree plus being a pro athlete in the world today is a pretty good thing to have on a resume you have to admit.

They both have an absurd amount of connections when they decide to hang it up.

Because it's not cool to be intelligent.

Bush Jr.
No child left behind leaves teachers teaching test taking skills more than teaching.
System with too many rules, that can't be followed because it's too expensive vs the new aircraft carrier.
Social media. People are dumb enough to repeat everything that's told to them without fact checking.

>This whole thread

Damn, it feels god to be a Doctor.

I know I'm just a spic doc in a third world shithole but Jesús fucking Cristo people, pick up a fucking biology book, most of you are hopelessly ignorant when it comes to medical stuff.

Once in the jungle when I had a parasite

i wish i could tell you but i need to know how european school feels like so i could compare and contrast. biology class though it sucked because it was a freshman class. everyone was loud, throwing stuff, just copying the asian, and not paying attention. teacher just stopped trying after a while