Riverdale episode 3

ay up lads, another great episode last night

what did you think?

got a semi lob on when Cheryl said she was going to reward Archie....then she said her body was off limits ;_;

unwatchable despite all the qt's, another great accomplishment by The CW.

>white girl stomps on a niggs head
>ginger white bull teaches 3 female niggs how to make a song cause they can't

GOAT

Tried telling people all week that CW don't play that shit, interracial relationships are off limits for female MCs

Ep 1: Shirtless archie
Ep 2: Archie in underwear
Ep 3: Archie in a towel
Get hype for ep 4 fellow faggots, full frontal scene incoming

lemme see that butt first

HYPED

Halfway through the episode, I thought this was going to be SJW crapfest what with Josie's "you're not black, you can't understand the oppression!" and the grills feminism shtick... but that lategame made me think it was actually just taking a realistic approach on this generation. Josie's race thing was dropped pretty quickly such that it was no big deal after all, while the part where Betty goes batshit crazy and Ethel is shown to be genuinely enjoying the show shows us the dangers of this whole feminism thing

That said, "you're the bravest of them all, Ethel" kinda makes me think otherwise.
Still a good show though. Also Veronica > Jughead > Josie > Cheryl > Betty > Miss G

>Cheryl > Betty

Please leave.

>Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters by Archie Comics
>teen drama

why?

>Le slut shaming

Kek once you go black, you can't get your reputation back

just made out

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

OP here:

did anyone else find the whole, Betty mild torture scene rather odd? We've never seen Polly but I dislike her already. And that black wig under her bed, what gives?

also, Cheryl is best girl

A nigga got his eye on dat DICK and GINGER PUBES

She fucking got blacked...blacked is taking any kind of romantic interest in a darkie

She is tainted, she got blacked and ruined

DROPPED

guess they learned their lesson from hellcats

Riverdale, I hardly knew ye.
DROPPED

samefagg stop this.

>i-ts all one person.

You can have an audience or you can have BLACKED. Pick one and only one.

Daily reminder that Betty is /ourgirl/

Daily reminder McCarthy was right. DROPPED

She wasn't BLACKED tho.

Did you even watch the ep?

also does anyone know what music was playing when Betty was torturing the nigga?

She was BLACKED. DROPPED. Expel Hollywood.

you're like fags that say james bond is capeshit, fucking retard

Any screencaps of him in his underwear? A friend asked for them.

She wasnt BLACKED.