>guy makes clearly racist and disrespectful gesture at Asian player
>hurrrr SJWs are out of control hurrrrrr

Is /spol/ retarded?

>at
>Is /spol/ retarded?
No, but it seems you are

dumb frogposter

walk on jap

What's wrong with what Yuli did? Yu has just two eyes pulled triumphantly to the side. This one's for Iwo Jima, Darvish you Jap bastard.

Yes but it's always been this way. Denying racism is a way for them to maintain their power. Racism must be called out and condemned. And defenders of racism must be met with hostility and ostracized.

Chinito detected.

What is wrong with racism? Why can a person not like dogs but be forced to love black people?

t. Chinito

t. Cheng Chong

You see, every single one of these "men" is nothing but a scared little coward. Afraid of losing their grip on power. Pathetic weaklings still trying to desperately hold on to old ways of thinking. Truly pathetic.

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Next you'll be saying throwing bananas at black players is somehow 'racist', pathetic.

Fucking gooks deserve to be shot on sight

>this chinito still hasn't learned
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mfw Asians are now higher on the oppression totem pole than Spics even though Asians are honorary whites

No one said you had to love black people. But you must tolerate them. I'm well aware you're upset your penis is infiantly smaller than theirs, but that doesn't give you the right to think any differently of them as a whole.

>guy makes "clearly" racist gesture
>guy it was "targeted" towards said "it's fine"
>SJWs say "this won't stand!"

t. Dicklet Chinito

Why must I tolerate anybody? I mean, who put you in charge of telling me that I can’t generalize groups while you generalize me? I don’t even hate black people desu but I really hate you though.

>muh dick xD

Do you see? This is what toxic masculinity and racism turn into. Advocacy for genocide. This is why men have to be taught tolerance or else there should be consequences.

t. Chinito

>constant anti-white racism from blacks and the media
>SJWs who supposedly hate racism say and do nothing

t. charlie wang

someone post Lavezzi already FFS

see, when the crux of your argument is based on a racist assumption that I’m a white person with a stereotypical physical feature causes me to generalize and stereotype other groups is self-detonating because your assertion that I hate blacks because of perceived insecurity is blatantly racist in of itself. Clearly you aren’t opposed to racism or generalizing groups based on perceived physical commonalities, you just really hate white people for some reason probably rooted in an intense inferiority complex.

>men
Are you a womyn? POST TITS BITCH

t. Chinito

nothing wrong with a mid game potassium supplement to ward of cramping. It’s really a kind gesture towards a struggling minority in a hateful white world. We should all throw bananas to black player in a show of solidarity with oppressed banana farmers in Central America.

>a racist board complaining about someone getting called out for racism

checks out

The only good Jap is a dead Jap.

TYBY

>t. small baller

make my shoes chang

>la big nigger dick may may

you do realize science has debunked this jewish theory right ?

It's not a meme though

BASED

t. Dicklet Chinito

The only good Jap is a dead Jap

RaHoWa

BASED

>"i can't handle the bantz" the post

Once the US collapses it's going to be because of snowflake millennial pussies.

BASED

Japanese are the most racist group of people on the planet.
They literally have a separate alphabet for foreign words so that their native language isn’t tainted

They're fucking anti-racist cuck pussies as evidenced by last night. What the fuck are you on?

>African Americans are the most racist group of people on the planet.

Fixed

i'm on your side faggot

>t. Butthurt ching chong

it is senpai

i'm not going to fucking google dick size stats, but the last one posted in some medical journal stated that both white/black men average around 4.9 inches long

This
>being anti-racist in the current year

Speak english you dumb ching chong ling long frogposter

B A S E D

Why is current bait so terrible but so easy to shitpost in

>Is /spol/ retarded?
We're getting to the point where all conservatives are retarded. Notice the difference here: liberals mostly just laugh at the dumb shit conservatives do or say verbatim (particularly Trump), while conservatives get riled up over hypothetical SJW boogeymen and create hyperbole memes. It's ironically embarrassing how emotional they get, too.

b t f o

>Racism is the worst thing in the world
Yes, believing this does make you a SJW.

>hurr durr gotta reinforce the every one i disagree with is pol stereotype

user we all know you never leave your room, just stop shitposting, you are just making yourself look more and more pathetic with every post