ISIS attacking Turkey, a MUSLIM country, during RAMADAN, proves how un-Islamic their organisation is...

ISIS attacking Turkey, a MUSLIM country, during RAMADAN, proves how un-Islamic their organisation is. 90% of their victims are muslims. But you still attack the whole religion as being responsible?

It's just like feminists blaming rape on all men. What's the difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_fought_during_Ramadan_by_Muslims
wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/zamachowcy-ze-stambulu-to-obywatele-rosji-uzbekistanu-i-kirgistanu/2jcbek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a fuck about ISIS. I hate Muslims in Europe ISIS or not.

Men don't follow a book which tells them that its okay to rape

Turkey is a secular country

ISIS weren't happy that their protective state appeared to not want to protect them anymore.

They attack the hypocrite Muslims who don't follow the scriptures of their religion. They attack degenerate Muslims.

OP is a retard who has never fully read their scriptures.

1 post by op.

>What's the difference?

The good muslim bombed the bad muslims but was trying to target a tourist airliner full off infidels.

turks are bad muslims.

muslims killing heretical muslims is as old as muhammad, and is perfectly islamic behavior.

its not ramadan at night

HOW SHOCKING! Sup Forums IS FULL OF HYPOCRISY!

MORE NEWS AT 11!

Ramadan has historically been a time where Muslims would launch attacks and major conquests on their enemies. Terror attacks during Ramadan are quintessentially Islamic.

Isis that takes Muslim women and children as sex slaves, cuts off international aid to poor communities so Muslims can die of starvation, and actively tries to kill muslim refugees leaving the shithole they created, is actually not Muslim?

No way dude. They have a Qur'an as their mascot. Absolutely Muslims.

/thread

FPBP

Sauce?

Have you been to Turkey? It is absolutely disgusting- proof enough for me that it is Islamic.

Citation needed

bs, this was an attack on Turkey, which has been forced to re-evaluate nad change their stance towards isis.

shhhhhhhhhht, be a good goy and repeat after me :" ISIS is only driven by ilsmamic extremism".
It totally makes sense

Let those sandmonkeys kill each other as much as they want. This doesn't justify letting them into my country.

MODERATE MUSLIMS BTFO

Is this a counter isis thread being ran by the government?
.... Fuck off government. I don't need your help to realize how dumb isis is

men dont justify rape because they're penis tells them to

also
>takfirisme

they are killing all the uncle toms, observing the true form of their religion

terrorist were from russia kirgistan and unzbekistan.
thats why turks now start beg putin about shooting down plane and "s-sorry its our fault great tzar dont invade us"

So, people killing other people from the same religion as theirs instantly means they're not doing it because of religion? Hmmmmm, really makes you think huh? I guess you're most certainly right.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_fought_during_Ramadan_by_Muslims
Sources at the bottom of the wiki page

maybe read the thread, nigger?

ITT: We discuss the best ways to turn the Middle East into a global warming water basin.

Get back the cuck shedo Mr.Sven. Primeape monkey muslim need prepping.

>all muslims believe in the same thing
>I don't know what sunni or shias are

even just wahhabis hate all other islam already and they're technically sunnis.

ISIS is EXACTLY what happens when Islam is taken literally.

>be a muslim in istanbul
>get shot by fellow muslims for not being muslim enough

No, this only shows how fucking determined ISIS is to cleanse the world of everything they don't like.

ISIS mudslimes consider them apostates and not "real mudslimes"

Also sage because this is a shitty b8 thread

wiadomosci.onet.pl/swiat/zamachowcy-ze-stambulu-to-obywatele-rosji-uzbekistanu-i-kirgistanu/2jcbek

"three sucide bombers who make attack on Stanbul Airport it citizens of Russia, Uzbekistan and Kirgistan. Turkish country blame ISIS for this attack "

I think it's high time we fulfill all those science fiction prophecies and create some sort of super predator that wipes out all life, some kind of muzzie-hunting xenomorph.

This argument is fucking retarded. ISIS is muslim; Al Qaeda is muslim; the Taliban is muslim; Wahabism is a muslim ideology; are you paying attention? A bunch of dangerous organizations and ideologies are muslim. I don't hate muslims, as I don't hate blacks- but I know full well that there is a much higher chance that a terrorist attack on the news is perpetrated by muslims than by christians or atheists. Just like if my bike got stolen, I'd assume it was stolen by a melanin enriched individual, and I'd be called racist for saying so, but I'd be right.

Precisely. OP's fag logic perturbs me because it's not exactly the religion we oppose, but rather its acceptance and welcoming, when any skeptical person concerned with the perpetuation of his society can see this vile pathogen should be resisted and kept extraneous. My most ardent hope is that the failures and detriments of multiculturalism change libfags' minds before we're irrevocably compromised

I hate this argument so much.

Sunnis and Shias have been killing each other for centuries, and still do. One thinks the other is not the correct form of Islam.

SJWs see "Islam" and think everyone is the same.

Muslims have been killing other Muslims since history had been recorded.

Nice shit post, Ahmed, but it proves nothing. They've been blowing up mosques also. They do this because "it's the wrong kind of Islam". The word assassin is derived from ancient Muslims who did the same thing.

Read a few books, Islam is a hateful religion and has been since its inception. I'm talking about four or five lifetimes before you were born, until it's inception. Not even the last 100 years. Islam is the religion of death and hate, you just didn't kill them first.

>radical Muslims attack an international airport named after a secular reformer in a mostly secular country
totally unrelated to Islam

all religion is cancerous. islam and judaism is the most cancerous. if i had my way, i'd kill you all.

Qur'an 9:73, "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."
>HYPOCRITES

no turkey has just become kaffir over the years and they must be cleansed

So fucking underrated

Why is attacking during Ramadan unislamic?
2 of the most important battles of Muhammad were fought during Ramadan you moron.

Weird, earlier on TV I heard them saying the attacks were carried out by a Russian group or something, and that the attackers were Russian. Specifically.

Fucking narrative.

So you guys are basically like the ISIS of the west? Hate anyone not white or christian?

>Battle of Badr
>Battle of the Trench

It's NOT unislamic to fight during ramadan if the "perfect role model for all Muslims" fought the most important battles of Islam during ramadan, it's just more stupid propaganda from uneducated Muslims.

Just like the "if you slay one person you killed humanity" meme.

t. ex rafida

No it's not like feminists blaming rape on all men.

If you ask 10 men if they want to rape women, only the rapist will say yes.

If you ask 10 muslims if they want to drop faggots off buildings, they will all say yes because it's in the Qu'ran.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

We hate people who are a threat to our way of life. If they don't like it they can fuck off back home. It really isn't rocket science.

Isn't Turkey one of ISIS's largest supporters, oil buyers and allows ISIS to use their borders? Many people in ISIS have had Turkish passports. Why would ISIS attack Turkey right now?

>primeape

kek

damn son

Nice get, but you still have to pay your denbts.

This.
I know OP's baiting but only turbo retards believe people hate Islam because of terrorism alone.

Apostate Muslims aren't Muslims.
Killing Muslim apostates is not killing Muslims.

ISIS is on brink of defeat, the fallujah is fallen and they blame turkey for betraying them

In what way did Turkey betray them?

Why did the jews attack the twin towers?

All these attacks are building up the tension and the keg will burst soon famalan

at least do the bare minimum of reasearch on their ideology before making retarded posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfiri

Turkey is a secular country (so far). To ISIS, Turkey is not a truly Muslim country. A muslim can kill infidels all year long, so the action is justified and they are the true Muslims.

if it gets rid of islam, then fine blame rape on all men.

>turkey is a ((((secular)))) country

top kek

>Muslim decides his version of Islam is the only true version
>Muslim kills anybody not following his version for being Infidels

This does not mean that the Muslim is un-Islamic for killing people he believes to be infidels.

Consider this :

>Murderer kills other murderer for being less violent
> #NOTALLMURDERERS

thanks

Ok I do.

Because extremists don't represent the majority of muslims, every muslim I've met is a very nice, well adjusted, normal person.

Ataturk was probably a stealth Kike, and a Communist as well.

Please post the whole verse, also the previous and and the next one.

Additionally you might add that Mohammed quoted the talmud in that case.

>2 posts by this id

But muslims killing eachother is a perfect example of their religion.
It's a desert deathcult for subhumans to begin with.

went through ataturk 6x last yr.. it was ripe for attack

This is not entirely true. From the general research into the religion and from discussions with a middle eastern studies lecturer at my uni (atheist guy) I remember asking him about the significance of ramadan and bow it impacts war and I remember finding out that across history it was always recommended to ask for a cease fire in ramadan. If you're at war and can't stop then so be it, but the claim that they actively use ramadan to attack is false.

A little less bias and hate is needed itt.

Nice try, Mahmood.

>ramadan bombathon

If they wanted to kill muslims they'd go and attack people anywhere rather than an airport. The airport was targeted so they could kill as many foreigners as they could.

>Crusaders attacking Constantinople, a CHRISTIAN city, during the fourth crusade, during EASTER, proves how un-Christian their organization is. 100% of their victims are christians. But you still attack the whole religion as being responsible?

Okay cool, they're not Islam. So what?

Stop focusing on Muslims as victims of harassment. We could all hug and kiss every Muslim when they wake up in the morning and ISIS would still be operating because you're not solving the problem.

>everywhere where there are Muslims there are potential ISIS recruits
>those ISIS guys were even from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan
>oy vey guys don't blame all Muslims!
0 muslims = 0 terrorists
N muslims = k*N terrorists
>b-but k is much lower than 1, it's even lower than 0.1

And you wonder why people don't want Muslims anymore?

This.

You know what's bullshit?

When Charlie Hebdo happened, people were saying Muhammed should not have been made fun of since he is sacred to Muslims.

That was an admission of a Muslim motivation for the attack.

The first Islamic offensive, led by Mohammed, was on Ramadan. ISIS is following the example set forth by their prophet.

>mudslimes killing roaches
I see no problem here

They have been killing other muslims from the start where have you been all the time. Under a rock?

It's the official Muslim Internet defense talking point, ISIS kills Muslims therefore they're not real Muslims.

ISIS follows the correct interpretation of Islam, moderate Muslims are heretics.

stupid muslims been killing other muslims for a long time

they attacked the international section of the airport

it literally makes no difference if theyre muslim or not or if theyre kikes in disguise.

literally just dont let any middle easterners in and the problem is solved.

Boggles my mind how Sup Forums can skip over the fact the main victims of ISIS are Muslim. Everyone has a victim complex I guess.

This.

It was about sending a message

Of course they're the main victims, and they need to wipe them out for their own sakes too.

But we are dealing with it in the West.

ISIS is a regional, trans-regional, and international threat.

>89 replies and not a single anzu pic

shit thread.

meant
>stupid, muslims been killing other muslims for a long time

this is true. They are the AntiFa of the shitskin world. The one talking point I agree with the libtards with is that muslims are the greatest victims of islam.

They treat other religions worse than their own. Its following sharia law and sunni for muslims its death and enslavement for anyone else

Read my post again.

If you're at war then so be it. It can't be helped. Timing and strategy are a massive part of war and nobody will give the other side an opportunity to make plans for a month whilst they're fasting. That just doesn't happen. The claim that Muslims actively wait for ramadan to start an offensive in a stupid and uneducated response.

Instead of blindly following one way of thought on the topic, do unbiased research, ask a university lecturer or something. If I want to hate something I don't blindly hate it, I like to understand the topic properly (aka Islam and religion in general) so I can build an understanding for my dislike/hate otherwise you just become another one of the blind sheep who believe everything they're told on the internet/news, and hate on everything because you're told to by manipulative Jewish media.

rabidly orthodox muzzies blow up other muzzies for being less rabidly orthodox?
during their interminable month long "holiday"????

well thats just proof that orthodox islam has nothing to do with islam at all!

why, no rabidly orthodox muzzie would EVER kill a less orthodox muzzie during the endless holiday to celebrate a guy who KILLED LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DURING HIS HOLIDAY MONTH!!!

that would be silly.

fuck yourself with a pineapple mustafa

"islam" is toxic, and as usual with toxic products, it usually kills a lot of the people who manufacture it, as well as the target "consumers"

more muzzies die from muzzy bullshit than "infidels", but nobody gives a shit when muzzies kill muzzies, mainly because they do it so fucking often.

muzzies killing muzzies is like a "war" between street gangs.
criminal scum on both sides get dead, and it didnt cost us anything.

we call that a "win win situation"

This,
their laws and beliefs do not intermingle with the Europeans, even though their ancestors fought to secure, build upon and invent all the things within those borders, i guess when it comes to shills like you european lives matter less than those of dirty pleb mudslimes,
and if you wish for a broken europe full of brown idiots then it will happen, and it is not a brown country that scares me about what's happening in europe, its the fact that its going to become a failed country, because it will be repopulated with mongoloids and rapists.

Isn't it?

ISIS thinks they are MORE Muslim than them. That these people aren't fully committed to their faith as they should be. So who is right and who is wrong?

FPBP