ITT: Nationalities of supporters that will be killed by Russian neo-nazis in WC 2018

ITT: Nationalities of supporters that will be killed by Russian neo-nazis in WC 2018.
Brazil
Iran
Mexico
Saudi Arabia
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Egypt
Panama
Colombia

And I suppose fights will ensue between Russian hooligans and Polish hooligans as always?
What will be FIFA's reaction? Another "No to racism" ad and shrug it off? All in all, welcome to Russia (if you're white)!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSFj8lqK9AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

England

English hooliganism is a meme. We're all soft numales now. A bit like "you" nips.

Niggeria-Pakistan you mean

Poland, that kurwas deserved this, i mean we should make Katyn 2.0

In reality, all these nationalities have higher chances to get some russian pussy

No
t. girl

Russians actually like >us so nah

M O S CO W
O
S
C
O
W

post feet with timestamp

russian and polish hooligans are both good with our hooligans, wat to do

Imagine if Ukraine would have qualified for the World Cup. It would have been a blood bath.

>some
*all of it

>tfw couldnt made it to russki cup 2018
>tfw wont be able to see byldos vs kekos killing each other

youtube.com/watch?v=xSFj8lqK9AA

england vs russians + marseillais was fun

hoping for a rematch

attack english hooligans? fully expect this will happen even though our hooliganism is nothing like what it was and your basic squad of semi-feral tight-short wearing repressed homosexual eastern european yobbos will be attacking groups of english family men and their children, then claiming epic and proud victory, and posting the videos on youtube

Im gonna be there in the world cup. Why would anyone hate Costa Rica? We dont mess with anyone. We dont even own an army... proudly.

no chileans were at confed cup en masse and everyone was cool with them

jesus...

guys how many times does the world cup have to be fixed before you clowns get it's fixed.

I mean for real. we are at like 20 plus years of cup fixing and you stupid fucks take it serious. and you are welcome for blatter again

>losing to Tabacco & Tomato

this