Friendly Reminder that those guys lost the U-17 World Cup

Yes, the brazilian team had Neymar, Coutinho and Casemiro at the time and they couldn't even make it past the group's stage.

Look at them now, they're amongst the best in their positions and play for the best teams currently.

So, if your team couldn't make it, remember that this tournament is shit and represent nothing about the future. Same goes for the champion.

7-1 macaco

but england won it. so now everything is different.

7-1 macaco

>U-17 World Cup
>U-17
>17

Oh ffs how many times are we supposed to tell you.

NO ONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR POOR DIRTY SHIT COUNTRY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR NATIONAL TEAM APART FROM WHEN YOU LOSE 7-1 TO GERMANY SO WE CAN LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ASSES.

My advice to you is to find something more productive to focus on rather than forcing this sports forum to discuss your shitty team.

Brazil's team was just an example that no mater wether you win it or not, in the end there will be players and teams that will succeed and fail despite their results in this tournament.

Also, your bait is quite weak.

That's objectively false historically and you know it.

The U17 World Cup is far more relevant now though.

But Coutinho plays for Liverpool.

U-17
U 1-7
(you) 1-7

No offense to either of these players, but they're not good on teams. They're too focused on individual performance rather than teamwork. That's why neymar left barcelona to go to PSG. it's not like PSG is going to win anything besides Ligue1, but at least he's not going to be second fiddle to Messi.
It really makes you appreciate how selfless the warriors are and kevin durant who's willing to take less to stay with arguably the best player ever [curry]. In any case, Neymar is over-rated Joga bonito brazil trash.

This tb h
Brazilians have a big case of unwarranted self importance.

>unwarranted

>only country with 5 titles
>countless legends

Brazil definitely wins the 1-7 world cup tho

>Only country to be in all WCs

Based Benedict Thiago.

I think I get it. I'm talking to a bunch of 16 year old here. They only saw the recent shitty years of our team so they have no respect for our football.

whoa

And Great Britain used to be the largest empire in the world but now they are only a tiny country. No one gives a shit anymore. You have been shit for almost 20 years now. Get the fuck over yourselves. No one wants to see another thread about your monkey team.
Fuck
Off
/sp

Yeah I'm going to stop posting just because you want it, little snowflake.
Why does it bother you so much? Just ignore it, dumbass.

IIRC Messi wasn't even called for the U17 WC because he was shit back then

Literally no one takes U17 seriously, at least not as a sign of that team being good in the future, there are lot of players who peak at 20yo so there are already at their peaks in those competitions

Are people on this board retarded? The discusson is not how irrelevant Brazil is in football (it isn't), it's about how irrelevant the U17 world cup is in determining the future. Teams who lose might become the best and the one who wins might fail badly.

This thread is not about Brazil, you fucking dumb underages.

>expecting Americans to actually discuss the main topic of the thread and don't start dropping ad hominems and Sup Forums baits
Your bad, my friend

How are things there in cuckland, mohammed? In 10 years or less you will be a 3rd country like us, but at least we will stll be a catholic country.

Let the monkey shitpost, its his only happyness in life, after all.

Almost no one in Brazil is truly catholic. Most people have premarital sex, accept faggots and believe in other doctrines/spiritual thinks like horoscope and spiritism shit. Almost no one goes to church every sunday.

but do they believe in jesus?

Im gonna laugh so hard when paul krieger single handedly beats the shit out of the brazilian team next year in russia
Peru is here to make anime and football great again

Ahmad is right