Mega League

Would conflating the Balkans into a single league work?

megaleague.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a pretty interesting idea (though the name needs work).

How would qualifying for Europe work?

No, and no one wants that. You'd need La Liga tier incomes to make up for all the damages.

I don't know whether it's supposed to send teams to Europe as a single league, some other convoluted process or outright replace CL/EL.

>lets have teams from countries that hate each other play each other every week

i'd watch

>implying Azerbaijan and Armenia would join into it together

Rival fans would literally murder one another

>another league for Olympiacos to dominate

I don't know if it would work logistically but it would be awesome

>slav genocide league
idea need work

Good idea on paper, but would never work
>most former yugoslavia countries hate each other
>everyone hates jews
>one team would end up dominating that league after a while

sure, if you want a war during every second game

This

The banter would be delicious and the fans would be violent

10/10 would watch your league

Reinstate Yugoslavia First League. Romania, Greece and the rest can fuck off.

Honestly the only fear is the safety of some of those Israeli players. I mean they’re going to be playing teams whose fanbases are mostly comprised of “6,000,000 vermin wasn’t enough”

maybe I do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeAEdU4p5Cg

kek

yes
cant wait to see more chimpouts by the slavs

It makes no sense and like some anons said, no one wants this. The only league that I can think of that would make sense for Slovenia is one with Austria and maybe also Switzerland, like a Alpine league, but I'm not sure if Slovenian clubs could afford traveling.

Clever, took me a bit

Bookies would start offering odds every match for fans getting killed, great idea.

Oh boy, what a meme;

Imagine a civil war every game, who wouldnt love it.

also what team should I /lifelong/?

BEITAR

Partizan

I'm not sure about the legality of this but I bet some bitcoin betting service would accept it

great idea, we should also have a league consisting of teams from Russia, Ukraine and Poland

It would definitely be interesting to try

It would reduce the number of irrelevant teams qualifying for European club competitions so I'm on board with this.

JSCL - The Jewish Slavic Caucasus League

That tiny bit of Turkey in Europe really annoys me

>olympiacos
>panatinaikos
>apoel
>red star
>partizan
>steaua bucharest
>dinamo bucharest
>maccabi haifa
>maccabi tel aviv
>dinamo zagreb
>rijeka
>hajduk split
>
and also:
>ludogoretz
>cska sofia
>aek
>paok
>hapoel tel aviv
>maribor
comfy league desu
also don't include the non european ones and maybe ad the ukraine and you got yourself a pretty great league

THIS

Yugoslavians scared of a little competition?

Call it the balkan or ionian league and give it a sexier logo, and the olympiakos has a challenge..

have it set up like any other league with leagues

>ligue 1
>major
Yeah no

is there a problem?

>Putting Israel in the Balkan League

Can't wait for the most creative Anti- Semitic Chants and Tifos. Or maybe they just finish Hitlers job all together

What

Remove Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Israel and Cyprus
Add Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia and maybe Ukraine and Austria
It'd be a pretty solid league desu

>lets reinstate the league that had corruption scandals every week coupled with direct government intervention from several different government agencies on a regular basis
No league with the balkans in it will ever find support here and clubs like Partizan and Red Star would get their license taken away for being unable to pay their debts in their first season.

>clubs like Partizan and Red Star would get their license taken away for being unable to pay their debts in their first season
>implying that's a bad thing

LEL

It is when they're both major and relevant clubs from Serbia that would play in that league. What, you're going to have Vojvodina-Osijek derbies?

it would be better than the current shit

Maribor are a waste of space in the Champion's League this year, and there's loads more clubs like them in that region.

We need to be careful about removing too many smaller nations or we might inadvertedly talk the mighty Lincoln Red Imps out of a CL place.

Ahahaha

the original imps Lincoln City FC in League 2 would batter Lincoln Red Imps

>not putting Catalonia in the Premier League

Well yeah but don't deprive the sunshine Brits their footie holiday m8.

Tbh co-leagues are the only way for teams from smaller countries to compete with the bigger leagues since it's the size of the market that makes the difference. There is this similar idea of the Alps League where Austrian and Swiss teams play in one league but it was rejected by the federations.

Unified Irish league when?

what fucking difference would it make?

Retarded idea. Croats are there to make elite midfielders, Serbs make elite defenders and Bosnians make strikers. Having them play each other in a super league would stop them coming to the real leagues.

Why not this one?

W-what about our elite GK's?

Yeah, i really miss the war, said no one ever.

Map needs to be edited to include Brittany.

need a benelux league desu
get anderlecht vs ajax and stuff
also the classic dudelange leicester run to win the title for luxembourg

>need a benelux league desu
The women actually did that

Much more intense rivalries and a return to the troubles.

>Romania is the only one with three teams. LMAO what a joke.
>Croatia should have at least 4 with Rijeka and Osjek joining in,
>Slovenia is fine with two, maybe three because Domžale have been good in europe for the past two years,
>Serbia should have three teams,
>WTF is Israel doing here? Lmao
>Bulgaria and Bosnia are fine with two teams
>Greece should fuck off, they have a strong enough league

That brings us to Croatia 4, Serbia 3, Slovenia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Romania 2 and FYROM 1. That's 16 teams and 30 games per season.

This is how you spot croatian purger diaspora

just being objective. They had 4 teams in the playoffs this season.

How is that objective again? Fucking Osijek lmao.

i would pay for tv channel to see my weekly balkan brawl :DD

I told you 4 teams made it to the playoffs this season. Realistically only Maribor, Olimpija and maybe Domžale could compete in Croatias league. Serbian league is a joke with the same three teams among top three as are bosnian and macedonian ones. If you want quality and tough games this is the format they have to implement. If they just want games for the sake of games it doesn't matter who they pick. Thankfully Slovenia is against this league and wont participate.

>Serbian league is a joke with the same three teams among top three as are bosnian and macedonian ones
This is how I know you're a Croatian retard hiding under the Slovenian flag when you proclaim le-dinamo-wins league as somehow more competitive because a non-Dinamo team managed to win once in the past 10 years.

Go away with your shit opinions.

>celtic league
>a team literally called Celtic will win it every year

jesus fucking christ you're stupid. The reason why I'm saying that is because 4 of their teams made it to the playoffs this season. How many our did that? Only one. How many Serbians did that? 2,... Croatia has the toughest league and produces the best players at the moment. I don't have to be a croatia fag to notice that. You're just ass blasted because your team which is probably Lolimpija can't even beat amateurs from Finland.

Since Brittany is usually involved in discussions of a 'Celtic Union', these clubs would also be involved. I reckon a few of these would definitely challenge for the title.

An ACH league would actually work. Keep it 10 teams and weed out some of the shit from both leagues. The first division would actually end up with 10 teams of alright quality, and the second division would at least be acceptable.

the small to medium scale skirmishes going on in the stands and around the stadiums would end up being more a interesting sport than soccer tbqh

being a more*

Swansea could also join

>The reason why I'm saying that is because 4 of their teams made it to the playoffs this season.
And that's a retarded reason you dimwitted retard. So fucking what if Domžale got further in Europe than Olimpija if they're barely able to keep themselves in top half of the table? It's almost as if play-offs over two legs are not indicative of the quality of teams and that's why we have leagues, faggot.

>le all the other leagues have the same clubs finish in the top 3
>le dinamo-wins-league is different
Its sad when your narrative is destroyed by yourself even more so when your opinions can't align with the real world. Eat shit and die.

Also

>muh player production
And Maribor is the only team in the CL group stages but failed to produce a single fucking decent player in the past 10 or so years and produced exactly 0 world class players in history.

Israel and the Caucasus are not Balkans.

>So fucking what if Domžale got further in Europe than Olimpija
lmao, so what if Domžale beat Freiburg and West Ham, and Olimpija lost to a finish team that in their whole european history only beat a team from faroe islands. Olimpija is still better. This is your thinking. It's easy for Olimpija to win against teams like Ankaran and Triglav that pay their players a few hundred euros + sandwiches. But we're talking about international cups here. And Olimpija is shit at that. Some teams are just better in europe than others. Get over it.
Maribor produced Zahović the player that ha singlehandedly taken us to the Euros and World Cup.

>lmao, so what if Domžale beat Freiburg and West Ham, and Olimpija lost to a finish team that in their whole european history only beat a team from faroe islands.
Exactly, because Domžale aren't as good and the league table tells you as much. Based on those performances Domžale should be comfortably at the top of the table shitting on both Maribor on Olimpija. You now remember that the last time Liverpool played in Slovenia it wasn't 0-7

>It's easy for Olimpija to win against teams like Ankaran and Triglav that pay their players a few hundred euros + sandwiches.
Guess Domžale are one of those teams then?

>But we're talking about international cups here
We're talking about a league, not a cup, you dimwitted retard.

>Zahović
Literally the only player and even that is debatable considering he attained zero(0) apps for Maribor. Fucking Železničar Maribor produced more players.

Did you really count the Turkish's as one the major leagues?

Of course Portugal and Russia are clearly the best leagues after Spain/England/Germany/Italy/France, but Turkey could be up there if they didn't make JUST-tier transfers all the time.

You're just jealous they didn't call you to play for Besiktas.

>tfw Pepe didn't call you

Actually I think only PSG in France belongs to the top 5, the rest is no better that Portugal or Russia

You could make the same argument with Portugal and Russia, teams like Maritimo or Ufa aren't that good either. It's unfair to simply ignore the best clubs when comparing leagues.

This is the first time I have ever witnessed the Domzale v Olimpija rivalry outside of Football Manager. Pretty cool.

Travel costs alone make this impossible

Take out the Caucasus + Israel and add Turkey. Would really up the ante on the atmosphere.

>having israelis playing against muslim albanians and bosniaks
Yeah sure, that won't end badly at all, right?

just have the jews rot away in their own league, The Maccabi fans are just as prejudice as anyone else anyways