I viewed this for the first time this night

I viewed this for the first time this night.

I get it.

I really fucking understand everything.

I'm not memeing when I say this: women will never understand this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I still be a man if I didn't really get this one?

afraid not

Sailors aren't men you seafaring faggot. Shouldn't you be back in your barrel sucking cock and sipping rum?

> women will never understand

Intelligent people like this film. If you haven't met an intelligent woman, step out of the basement.

'Fraid not sir, although you'll still be fit to be half man if you can understand: "The Duelists"

Any person, man or woman, can 'like' a film.

It, however, takes a man to understand this film, no two ways about it.

I'm sure there are films that women can understand that I simply can not. It is a fact of life.

>It, however, takes a man to understand this film, no two ways about it

Bullshit.

lmao are you a girl? Where do you live?

There is nothing to get.

Virgin detected. Maybe try a prostitute if nothing else works :)

Girl status confirmed.

I watched this and it just seemed like a bunch of abstract images and unintelligible voices. What does that mean?

Keep replying :)

It's bait. It's a fucking meme. Seriously get your life together.

Let my bot schoppy explain to you why a woman will never understand it:
>No one who sees at all below the surface can have failed to remark the same thing. You need only observe the kind of attention women bestow upon a concert, an opera, or a play--the childish simplicity, for example, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks excluded women from their theatres they were quite right in what they did; at any rate you would have been able to hear what was said upon the stage. In our day, besides, or in lieu of saying, Let a woman keep silence in the church, it would be much to the point to say Let a woman keep silence in the theatre. This might, perhaps, be put up in big letters on the curtain.

And you cannot expect anything else of women if you consider that the most distinguished intellects among the whole sex have never managed to produce a single achievement in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original; or given to the world any work of permanent value in any sphere. This is most strikingly shown in regard to painting, where mastery of technique is at least as much within their power as within ours--and hence they are diligent in cultivating it; but still, they have not a single great painting to boast of, just because they are deficient in that objectivity of mind which is so directly indispensable in painting. They never get beyond a subjective point of view. It is quite in keeping with this that ordinary women have no real susceptibility for art at all; for Nature proceeds in strict sequence--non facit saltum.

I know the meme is more about values that women don't have but this is still true for film in general.

You're wrong.

I like getting (You)s too, here's another gift from me.

If you think it's a meme, you might just be a woman, and/or haven't seen the film.

If you want to read the whole text
>en.wikisource.org/wiki/Of_Women

Totally not a meme, women are seriously incapable of understanding the point of some films and lack any ability to make an emotional connection to what is happening. Im married, i know from years of experience trying to help my wife understand films. Most times she will flat out accuse a film of being garbage just by reading the synopsis.

What the fuck was there to get?
Some kid got his arm sawed his arm off, they went to the Galapagos Islands and Charles Darwin sprained his ankle so they had to go home. Are you a sailor from the 18th century?

Same thing my sister does with vidya when she just plays with the sound off for whatever reason. Kind of pisses me off that she just intentionally shuts herself off from half of the experience.

Fuck meant for

>sucking cock and sipping rum
sounds like a fucking great night in

That's your fault for marrying the first woman who would suck your dick.

Master and Commander was GOAT Russell Crow.

Ever fucked a BBC?

Mind or body of a woman.

Which is it, my friend?