Who gets hurt when we pirate movies and TV shows? Is it the Jews?

Who gets hurt when we pirate movies and TV shows? Is it the Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if by "jews" you mean the people who make and distribute these movies to make a living for themselves and their families then yes, it is "the jews"

>Making a copy of ones and zeroes
>Hurting someone
No

The film industry is 99.99999999999% Jews so obviously they are the ones hurt by piracy

You, for wasting your time and willfully swallowing the goy pill

No one, they offer you a product, as a consumer you evaluate it with the information you have and decide if it's worth your money. If is not worth it you don't go to the theater/buy a copy, end of story.

It doesn't matter if you never see it or you download it later, the important decision is already been made before.

PIRACY IS NOT A VICTIMLESS CRIME YOU FUCKING GOYIMS!!!!

the poor filmmakers and actors. Sometimes, if it's a movie I really don't like, I download it several times so they lose even more money.

No one gets hurt by piracy.

It's not the big studios that get hurt. Its smaller films that actually need your patronage. As well as the distributors and the theaters themselves.

you for taking in their public focused ideology.

Yes

t. Yitzak

No one really gets hurt. Some people who have massive amounts of wealth will make slightly less profit than they would have, and still be as rich as Croseus at the end of it.

The people who worked on the film still get paid the same amount whether you pirate it or not. The biggest factor of course is most of the people who pirate these films would not have gone and seen them anyway if pirating did not exist, so it's not actually even a lost sale.

Personally 99% of the films I have torrented I would never have paid money to go to see in the theater and for most of them thank fuck I didn't, because they were so fucking awful even watching them for free I felt ripped off just from my wasted time spent watching it. The vast majority of films the studios produce these days are absolutely not worth paying to see.

Ya their wages just don't get paid when you download yify, fuck off

>making a living playing pretend because you were born rich

those poor souls, how will they ever make it in a free world?

>Personally 99% of the films I have torrented I would never have paid money to go to see in the theater and for most of them thank fuck I didn't, because they were so fucking awful

So out of 100 movies, only 1 is good for you?
Are you downloading movies at random or what? Do you not have any taste or experience to choose films from quality directors?

Something tells me you don't watch films older than your birth year and you only consume the latest hollywood blockbusters, I don't see any other explanation for a post like that.

It hurts the kikes that own the studios, but it also hurts the people that work in the industry.
But then again they are mostly Americans so idgaf.

My main issue is that these days shows and movies are in average too awful to actually waste time pirating them.
It's actually more fun shitposting about them than watching them, but even that is becoming tiring.

what a good goy you are

Wew.

But yes, it's the Jews. And they have enough for an eternity of generations of sniveling kikes.

Answer me this guys-if piracy hurts the movie industry so much,why does everyone in hollywood-actors,producers directors are multimillionaires.Why there isn't a poor actor,why are they all filthy rich,if piracy really hurt them so much they would be all homeless or poor but they are not.

no one desu. Hollywood isn't really a business. They're going to churn this shit out whether we pay for it or not.

the jew producers probably tell them 'sorry can't pay you this month, too many people pirated our movies'

Because you know only of the most popular rich millionaire actors.

The small studios/actors/crews suffer the most, just like in recession Google and Apple won't go bankrupt just like that, but your local business most probably will.

Do you guys only watch big Hollywood films or what?

Ask yourself, would you have paid for it? If yes, would you have seen it in the theater or bought it on dvd?

DVD sales don't mean anything. Stores buy the dvd's and are then reimbursed by your purchase. Digital methods are the same, just Apple buying the rights so they can sell it on itunes.

Not sure how theaters work. Don't know the percentage split between the theater itself and the production.

I'm talking about films being released now. Torrenting The 400 Blows doesn't fucking hurt anyone at all by any argument.

The US and EU combined release about 1000 films in any 12 month period. Can you honestly say you saw more then ten great films in the last 12 months? Because that's one percent. I don't think I've even seen that many, most were completely fucking garbage that were not even worth pirating.

You fucking people are the very worst kind of false consciousness proles. For once just combat the upper class without making it about ethnicity.

The upper class of Hollywood is mostly jewish, why ignore it, why try so hard not to mention it when it's something normal that would only offend the jews themselves, who are the ones in the position of power here?

>The small studios/actors/crews suffer the most,
good.

I hope the entire system collapses.

>try so hard not to mention it

You basically can't go anywhere on the internet without some sheeple neckbeard mentioning it loudly, like they've uncovered a conspiracy. You're a mindless sheep, not a detective.

Maybe you are just too upset when you see someone use the word "jew" and I think that's irrational. It's like getting mad at people saying "car" instead of "4 wheeled vehicle".
Jews run Hollywood, that's a well known fact, there's no point in denying it.

mostly the small guys who build the sets and do the make up and so on. all the actors and producers, directors aka jews are pretty much safe and don't give a shit.

Good, I hope they all suffer. They're scabs.

You say "conspiracy" as if a conspiracy is a far-fetched ridiculous idea, and not just a common, standard function of a competitive society. I don't see the problem in acknowledging something that is happening right in front of you.

I guess it's your business if you want to willfully ignore your own observations, and pretend that society arranges itself by random chance. But I don't see why it upsets you so much if others have an interest in learning more about how it all fits together.

>I hope the entire system collapses.
yup. That is the best case scenario. The youth of America needs to start forming bands and making zines again. Shit like that. Hollywood is poison and I don't give a fuck about anyone in it's greater economy.

It's obvious when someone is using the word Jew (or any other otherwise benign label) derogatorily. Goebbels is a lowly rat, that quote is essentially a twisting of the following exchange:

>You fucking Jew! [rant]
>Wow, don't call me that
>Haha see, Jews can't stand being called what they are!

What's funnier is that neo-nazi shills continue that tradition. You're the most deranged pathological liars in the entire history of our species. What's potentially even more embarrassing is that you're all so dumb that you think people don't see the game you're playing, such as the one in the post you made. Truly a marvel of stupidity.

But you did not torrent 1000 films the last year, your numbers make no sense.

>Can you honestly say you saw more then ten great films in the last 12 months?
Yes, much more than ten because I don't watch new movies exclusively, out of 20 films I see, maybe one is from the current year.
The amount of quality films per year are pretty much the same now and in the "golden age" of films, you just look at the past like it was all released in a single year.

There were always shit films, what capeshit is today were the massproduced zombie movies in the 80s. But you have the option of not seeing it at all, why would you even download something like that if you already know you won't enjoy it?

t.steinberg

The conspiracy is not about the basic observations but about the torrent of blind assumptions which follow them. If Jews owning Hollywood means anything at all, why is Time Warner now owned and controlled by a non-Jew, when it wasn't a few months ago? How was Legendary sold to the Chinese? 20th century Fox? Sony Pictures owned by the Japanese? It isn't even true that Jews control Hollywood, many of its major corporate constituents are not owned by Jews.

>Can you honestly say you saw more then ten great films in the last 12 months?
I haven't seen ONE. It's an endless stream of garbage, psyops, and social engineering.

Jew Here. Hollywood is run by Jews. It's true. And most of the people who work in Hollywood where somewhat born into the 'industry'.

I feel like you are trolling now, or maybe retarded?

D R O P P E D

Have you checked out
>Hunt for the Wilderpeople
>The Wailing
>Embrace of the Serpent
>The Handmaiden
>Manchester by the Sea
>Hail, Caesar
>The Lobster
>Shin Godzilla
>Paterson
>The Witch

Some, not all. Hollywood has lost my trust though.

>>Hail, Caesar
perfect example of propaganda disguised as 'entertainment'.

Did you see fucking Trumbo?

I love how Hollywood attempts to pull the 'we dindu nuffin' move.

>Jews
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

>coen bros
>"propaganda"

I hope you are baiting

then don't watch films from hollywood

half of that list isn't hollywood

>>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
>>"propaganda"
yet here we are

The term "cultural marxism" is pure propaganda; literally alternative facts fabricated to push an agenda. This entire post is propaganda inspired by propaganda. Human stories in movies that trigger you because you're an oversensitive whiny alt rightist SJW are not propaganda.

kys

yes, dickhead even by your definition, something like Trumbo IS propaganda.

Replace "white" with "Jewish" and that quote starts to make more sense.

you are jewish

>are not propaganda.
you prefer 'social engineering'?

I would also argue that the subversion of established culture iconography onto itself constitutes 'information, especially of a biased or misleading nature' and thus can be considered propaganda as well.

underrated

so what??
there's nothing wrong in being a jew

damn, my jewdar is legit as fuck