Are beings from other worlds fighting the good fight against their equivalents of degeneracy, SJWs and globalism?

Are beings from other worlds fighting the good fight against their equivalents of degeneracy, SJWs and globalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFEAzP1Zm-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4A4l5akPcJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and we should team up

Indeed we should. Imagine what we could achieve if we combined our talents and resources!

If they have nigger equivalents, then yes.

Gay Niggers From Outer Space

They did the logical choice and killed anyone different to them

The ayy ladindu's really invented interstellar travel, but it was stolen from them.....

no. life is boring.
we are just dumb monkeys arguing about stupid shit. most of us without even knowing why.

I don't think that every inhabited world is more advanced than we are. Some are more advanced than we are, some are equally as advanced as we are and some are less advanced than we are. If there are worlds that have their own versions of Jews and niggers, then they're obviously not more advanced than we are.

Here's a thought that always bugs me.

If you've played Stellaris you know what I'm referring to.

When you travel the stars you'll find certain planets that have sentient life that have potential for space travel one day.
You set up an Observation post.
In these observation posts, you can study their ways of life to gain a culture research boost, you can start aggressively studying it for double the research, or you can passively enlighten them.
And the last one is Covert Assimilation.

Each of them have their own reaction.
Passive basically comes to the point where when they advance to the space age, they try to communicate to you
Aggressive forces their governments to look into it also adding a xenophobe trait to their species
Enlightment rapidly grants them technology and is the most diplomatic form of allowing them to ascend
And Covert Assimilation basically lays down this roleplay. That you have your agents disguise themselves as beings from this world and basically forcing them into high posistions of power rapidly engaging in a global government.
If certain events are triggered, the populations get suspiscious and the more suspicion they gain the more destable the planet becomes and it usually ends off with the possibility of Nuclear War on the planet, or ends with the species being enslaved and their world being forced into your empire.

Nerd

Nope nope nope.

Degeneracy is subjective, so depending on how you want to look at it, yes.

>yfw aliens discover the ruins of white civilisation on a dead Earth

yeah leftists don't usually get their hands on alien technology.

Is this a tyranid tendril ?

How fucked are we ?

I know what I'm about to say reeks of anthropomorphism and sounds crazy, but I've had a thought in my mind for a few years now that some malevolent force is covertly assimilating individual countries into a single global government on vast numbers of worlds and is achieving this by infiltrating the indigenous populations through shapeshifting to look just like them. So what I'm basically saying is that globalism isn't only a threat to us, it's also a threat to 'them' (whoever 'them' refers to).

Cool.

It may be that every civilization out there has been extinguished by their own version of tumblr. Any species would need to be highly social in order to develop a society that can support high technology, and that could well make it inevitable that they'd become vulnerable to social cancers that essentially abuse the willingness to care for others.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFEAzP1Zm-A

The Year 2563
>Mankind is spread far and wide, but not fractured
>they say history repeats itself
>which is why the U.S. Colony on Mars fought a bloody revolution to earn its freedom
>much like when the Americans fought the British Empire
>and now 200 years later, something incredible has happened
>Martian Republic Fleet Ships flying alongside United States Space Command Cruisers and Battle Dreadnoughts
>but what caused these two enemies to become allies?
>a common enemy. That threatens all mankind
>an Independent outer rim colony attacked and invaded by hostile aliens
>a new Cold War flourished in space after the nations of Earth, centuries ago, spread out among the stars, the distrust and threats of interstellar war faded, but the weapons created did not
>Hadron Beam Cannons, Petaton Yield nuclear warheads, Energy shielding, Dark Matter fusion reactors, Mankind built great weapons for their war against themselves.
>But now those weapons were aimed, not at themselves. But at a deadly opponent
>and now. For the first time ever. Every Interstellar Power on Earth stands United
>United States Space Command, reporting
>Martian Republic Fleet, Reporting
>Royal Space Force of the United Kingdom, reporting
>Europa Legion, reporting
>Pan Asian Star Alliance, reporting
>Middle Eastern Najma Coalition, reporting
>Russian Cosmonaut Armed forces, reporting
>Libertaria Systems Alliance, reporting
>Titan station, Colonial Marines League, reporting
>N/S Korean Coalition, reporting
>Imperial Japanese Star Fleet, reporting
>Raum Luftwaffe of Interstellar 4th Reich reporting mein komeraden!!
>Canadian Province of Pluto, reporting
>milennias of bloodshed, centuries of war and chaos, the greatest atrocities in human history
>all of it. In exchange for this one beautiful moment of Unity.

>it was worth it.

what is gif from?

Aliens 100% communist.

Dawn of War III trailer

would make sense if they were an advanced insectoid race operating on a hivemind

Hive mind would be OP, since 100% unification and total effort put in to goal.

But even forced communists would be a leading space faring race.

This. Communism can only be truly successful for species that consider the collective to be more important than the individual.

That was beautiful, man. Not even joking.

Wew

Our redemption will be glorious.

we wont achieve true brotherhood and peace throughout Humanity by throwing away our weapons and pacifing ourselves.

But by taking up arms in defense of one another. That is true peace.

Trillions of Human souls. United in Survival, Domination and protection of the one thing, every person on this planet will always have. Our species.

When our sword strikes that of the rest of the universe. we will know our purpose.

I completely agree with you.

When I first saw that pic I thought it was a picture of a huge skid mark on blue shorts. Thanks Sup Forums.

>Gay Niggers From Outer Space

NO NO NO FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER THIS SHIT!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=4A4l5akPcJE

All that drinkin I have done after the 90's, for nothing!

They're fighting on our own Earth, and sometimes in our atmosphere.