Redpill me on Freemasonry

Redpill me on Freemasonry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYbmkBOH0OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you don't go join immediately they will die out and the traditions started by slave and opium trading will end in that form

I have post green-pill depression because of them. Ask me anything

Gentile arm of the jew agenda.

wtf is post green-pill depression, Juan?

Remember when you were redpilled and you felt like shit because you now knew that you have being lied to? The same but with the green pill

>Freemasonry

They were responsible for the Titanic sinking

They're going to be behind the NAU

NWO useful idiots.

Are they really THAT powerful?
I feel that careful organization and some /x/ related protection (Believe me, I've seen shit that made me trow away fedoraism) should be enough.

I think they just took larping to the next level.

My grandpa was in the Freemasons

My girlfriend's grandfather was a level 33. She told me about him keeping away a lot of weird books and knowing the GAFE (Aeromovile group of special forces) general in person.

Wow! That's AWESOME.

Same. The secretive nature of the organisation of the club makes it good for elites but I don't think the club is evil at its core

Powerful? Any organization well funded has alot of power.

Money = influence, and jews leverage financial power into real life influence.

The Titanic sinking, for example, was a consolidation of power, as a bunch of wealthy elite died in the (((accident))), as well as the post investigation, all Masons.

Remember user, we're all equal, but some are more equal than others.

>pic related

America is a freemason project

Just a group of good people who want to have positive impacts on the world we inhabit. People who also have a love for knowledge and personal growth, so they happen to be generally pretty successful

I am pretty sure that they want to help in some way, but since they are so secretive they end up looking just plain evil. They should be more open about some very specific things, instead of letting the vast majority go to hell, unless the majority of the population DOES deserve to die for the future and survival of humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=UYbmkBOH0OE

This should tell you all you need to know.

They're not as powerful as they once were. The Freemasons at this point are mostly a club for buisnessmen to make connections.

Do not throw pearls to swine my friend. Truth is the knowledge the Masons have is readily available to anyone, it's just that most don't seek it and a lot that do don't understand it.

Hehe
Stay pleb
Shit is a lot more maquiavelic
Better start looking for the true religion, because the antichrist is coming and I am not sure if he is an agent of evil or an agent of chaos (remember that in order to create a better word you must destroy the current modern world)
Ehy do you think the elites are destabilizing the world? Because they know

they want to help as much as the current government

Well, there seem to be things that they do not want you to know. A relative of mine was followed for knowing too much. The only way of fixing that was by joining them, or else "I would go to hell" he said

So, it is a "fuck the Plebian class" strategy?

Old geezers with a hardon for playing dress up and promoting charitable causes. Meant a lot more pre 80s. Very expensive membership fees.

It was pretty much a means for white protestant men to organise. My local freemasons do occasionally hold fundraisers and whatnot to help the community

Here comes the real redpill, the last world war was about freemasons vs the thule society

/x/ is that way Paco. The Masons aren't destroyers of anything, we're builders and creators. You're getting all your conspiracies jumbled up brother

Guys Guys
Hear me out
Guys
Hear me
What if
Guys
What is freemasons
>Guys, whay if freemasons are not all the same?!
The Mexican Reform war was a dispute between lodges; pro Empire and Europe, and pro republic and U.S.
Maybe there are lodges that are full NWO, baby killing, /x/ shit, while others are just a group of old people playing D&D with old manuscripts

Kek. Your relative was either invited in or volunteered himself. They follow some candidates who they're on the fence about but only to see if they are committed and worthy, or just seeking personal glory.

And again, every bit of knowledge they have is in the public market now, except for a very few things that aren't necessary for understanding.

Let go of fear friend

Shabbos goy association
Burning crusade

Not always protestant, though they are prevalent, they accept all people who have a belief in something larger than ourselves. Most people would be amazed by the amount of members that consider themselves atheist.

>Masons aren't destroyers of anything
Only the higher up, those in the lower orders are not told of their intentions.

He was invited multiple times to the AJEF, but he told me that that got way out of control and that he had to join or else he would be at risk. What he founded out was enough to put him in one of the most powerful lodge in Mexico at level 10.

That's some real /x/ shit there. Yes, there are levels. However, at every level the general mission is the same; to do what we can to build a better world.

My grandfather was one.

They are just a bunch of men who drink a lot, hold presentations on interesting things and ceremonies for fun, and help each other bend the law for business reasons. They're non-Jewish Jews.

He probably found cartels

Nobody is at risk of anything. Your relative has a fanciful imagination.

>We
Oh...
They tell you half truths and then, once you are in, tell you the horrible rest
One question, are orgies mandatory? Or are they just for the satanists?

I figured on Sup Forums this topic would at least receive some general honest curiosity. If so I'm here AMA, but if you just want to spout off /x/ memes about luciferianism and baby murder you can take it to /x/ and play with the RPers

No, I am genuinely curious, but you have to understand that what you answer will be taken with a grain of salt since you may be defending your group (which is completely understandable)
If so, why aren't you more open? There are a lot of capable people out there who are suffering just because they do not have conections. Being so selective in that way can cause being bridged with people only wanting power, and them leveling up until they have their own little private society.

Its literally just a club for men anyone can join.

I'd like to think it is a freemason project, but the masons lodge system has been infiltrated by the Jesuits and corrupted. The founders were onto something when they made this government... but we have morally deadened as a culture due to Marxism so freedom is dying.

we wuz kangz

The selectivity of membership is a lot of tradition, which is silly, but it is also to ensure that only true seekers are being brought in. People don't have to be invited, that's a common misconception, but we're also not going out on recruiting missions. Those that seek will find and such. If there is a local lodge go shake some hands and ask about submitting yourself

In Sweden all lodge's members' names are plainly available trough internet databases etc.
In Germany on the other hand, the membership is secret.

Is it because German freemasons are cunning jews? No, they're still afraid of getting killed by a new Hitler (Hitler killed a lot of freemasons, along with jews etc). We have never had this problem in Sweden so we're open with it.
Poles are secretive as well because of Sovjet Union etc.

>shaking hands
Lel
I do want the truth, but right now I am occupied with modern world bs.
Any recommendations?

It's like a social club for men who like a bit of spiritual stuff and good company.
And the spiritual bit is frankly just about living a good life, appreciating the creation etc.
Just good lads, tbqh.

I will do my research
What about all of the NWO stuff?

Conspiracies that grew out of the beginnings of America, and we're fueled by improprieties of the Shriners which for a time was an of shoot of Masonry.

Honestly, the NWO stuff is no business of ours. Along with pedophilia rings and drug trade. We're just as much appalled by that as anyone else would be. Direct your curiosity towards governments if that's what you're trying to find

People fear anything that's hidden from them.

The Freemasons are more like an adult version of that 'secret club' you and your friends made when you were ten, and less like Mithraism and other mystery religions..

Fellow?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you really think that a few engineers and doctors and one or two advocates from [insert your town name] would conspire on taking over the world?
We do some "secret" stuff for an hour or so, mostly teach younger masons about the masonry, like - you have to respect your family foremost, than your job, than masonry, and afterwards we eat good food and drink some wine/beer and chat for a couple of hours, than we go home.

All mexican presidents in the XX and XXI century have been masons. That may help you understand my distrust

Do you mean Odd Fellow? No, pure old-school freemasonry, and you?

Honestly then, Mexico you need to sort your shit out. It would not surprise me if your lodges were illegitimate.

Idk how it is in Mexico/USA, but here in Europe, quite interestingly, you can travel to other countries and go for a lodge night.
Not all lodges are allowed, but majority.
You write to your officials, say: Hi guys, I'm going to Germany for vacation, I'd like to check out the lodge in Wolfsburg. Your lodge contacts the Wolfsburg lodge, you get a date and an address, and you go there and they greet you like an old friend and even start speaking english all night so you understand (in case you don't speak german), and you can see that even though it's in Germany, they do stuff just like we in Sweden, some minor changes ofc but overall the same stuff. Great stuff, really, like good friends even though you never see them.
That's the brotherhood part, it's not conspiring or anything

Same, though the Shriners in my area won't leave off even after I've told them I've no interest in their child fuckery.

How long have you been with us?

I would not care about Masonry if it was not for that tiny detail.
Trying to sort our shit out is extremely dangerous with secret societies, putting themselves above the nation.
If I try to do anything I will get killed

It works the same here in the US. In fact, I was on a business trip to England and the lodge was the first place I contacted. Stayed with an older member the whole week I was in London, treated me like his closest friend.

One other thing about brotherhood is that when a mason gets sick or old, his brothers will visit him at hospital etc, so you commit yourself to the lodge but then you know that you'll not die alone if it ever so happened. If you were to die, then your wife will get help from the brothers etc, not like money to live off of for the rest of her life, but like helping her with manly chores or something.

Here where I live (won't disclose that) a couple of brothers "conspired" one time, and created a secret group withing the masons - they went out on Christmas Eve and gave people presents on the street, like toys for kids and stuff, never shoved their face either, they did for a couple of years. It came up many years later what they did, so they didn't even disclosed that to anyone because they didn't want to do it for fame within the lodge but to be good people, rly.

The free masons in my town lend out their buildings for free.

AA groups meet there, they host events for the elderly, children. I actually met one if the guys through work, and were working out something for next year.

>Setting up a small concert for local bands to come play and all the proceeds are donated to animal shelters/buying fencing for dogs in the area who have to be tied on a leash to go outside

Are they really that evil?

Your's is a cartel problem not a Mason problem. I'm sorry to here about it

It's the secrecy. But it's also an organization made by humans, si it's prome for corruption

Don't London masons go out on the streets after a lodge evening , in full mason outfit, no secrecy and so on? I've seen a couple of videos of that on youtube.
People still think we want to take over the world even though it's as open as it can get.

I'm a Freemason.

AMA.

I have relatives who are in the freemasons. It's not particularly sinister, basically just a life-insurance scheme mixed with a social network. You contribute a fairly large amount of your salary every year, and that means you get access to a large group of moderately powerful friends, plus if you die the freemasons will look after your family.

Carteles are bff's of the government. A cartel problem is a government problem.
Don't think that the Mexican government is stupid enough to lose to a bunch of narcos, it is pretty safe to say that our government (the real one) is made up of the most intelligent people on earth

The secrecy? The only secret thing are the rituals. Not so secret though, because you can find all rituals online really.
The rituals are secret because the old day masons created the rituals as such that you - a new member, coming in and learning - will have a great experience that you won't forget for the rest of your life. So the secrecy is because if you read on beforehand about what's going to happen, you won't experience it as so special anymore, there will be no fun, simply. imagine when you were a kid and if your parents told you what you'll get for christmas, opening the boxes wouldn't be so special, right?

We pay very little, like 20-ish Euro a year, because our lodge owns a couple of very old buildings in town that the lodge hires out for a lot of money. But then you pay for the food offcourse, and if you're to be promoted you pay for your new outfit.

Actually the secrecy was because the craft has it's origins in the Stonemason Guilds. Protecting trade secrets and all that, except it was supposed to be spiritual secrets in this case.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Yes, historically it's correct.
I think it's just an excercise for the character nowadays, you know, to keep a secret.

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!

>mexican intellectuals

it's what i call bullshit.

the french vendean genocide and revolution, the first empire, bolchevism, gladio destabilization, the lodge P2 etc were about construction ?

There's no way to ensure one's intentions, right? How could anyone know that those P2 italians were conspiring? That's why it's called a conspiration, really, because you don't tell anyone.
Btw we can't visit french lodges, IDK why though, some differences in protocol I guess.

I asked about that, he said simple as can be some of the guys want to grab beers at a pub after and don't feel it necessary to change. He said there were worries at first about getting the regalia dirty or being a poor representation of Masonry but the timed it has happened everyone was very professional.

The stigma will be there forever, unless we made every man and woman alive a member. I love some of the crazy things I've been asked before

>I love some of the crazy things I've been asked before
Like? I get amused by other people's craziness

The Free Masons they build stuff. Way cooler than the Free Lawyers.

It's basically

>muh secret club

They used to be revelant, but now completely obsolete and pointless. People with power just join it for tradition purpose. In a few years they'll disapear completely.

Some of them are here on Sup Forums. Just ask them what is freemasonry, they will be unable to give a clear awnser because they don't even know what's the point.

Once, had a man ask "aren't the Mason's the ones who killed Jesus?" I laughed, tried not to but I did.

Yes. Build a better world - for them. Judaism for goyim.

Wow...
>But seriously, between you and me, were they?!

The point is universal improvement, through community improvement, through personal improvement.

Simple enough

You're joking I hope

>Redpill me on Freemasonry
It used to be dumb bricklayers who wanted their own "mystic" ceremonies and shit. So they made up initiations and rituals pretty much like frat boys do.
Then it used to be the circles of the connected influential upper classes.
But not anymore, the influential people are now fighting all for themselves and against eachother. They have lost interest in the Masons.
Which means nowadays anybody can join. They let in niggers and Jews. No kidding.

they used to be good till the jews infiltrated in, like always.

My father received and invitation and ( at least here in Romania) they seem pretty based, idk about muh US and other western countries ones.

You are hiding the truth
Gotcha
Gotta tell CNN

>universal improvement

Perhaps you could give me a few example of how the improved our world?

Are they the people who help eledery crossing the street? Fucking great.

Lodge P2 was a far right clandestine lodge.
Their charter was withdrawn.

Bolchevism isn't our fault. Every organization has mistakes and past marks. Catholicism, monarchs, democracies, etc.. do you uproot an entire garden because a few heads of lettuce were spoiled in previous harvests?

Not improving by being a mason. Improving by being a motivated, ambitious, good human being, and becoming that motivated, ambitious, good human being CAN (doesn't necessarily, but can) happen trough being a mason.
Now, if you need a list of things that masons did that were good, google it. From Mozart to Founding Fathers to Alexander Fleming and his pennicilin.

>Redpill me on Freemasonry

some meetings and fundraisers happen

occasionally there are dinners and other pot luck events

lots of people who have never been masons like to act like they know shit about masons

Were you decapitated?

>ceremonies for fun
Lol. nice try friend.

Like my Swedish friend said, it's about becoming a motivated, loving, and ambitious person. You get groups of those kinds of people together and a lot of good can come from it.

Also, again Google will give you a long list of Masons and the impact they've had