THE US JUST AGREED TO THE AMERICAN UNION

THE US JUST AGREED TO THE AMERICAN UNION

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/748240126275313664

This is it. This fucking nigger did it. He is going to flood the country with 20 million spics before he leaves.

Sup Forums was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

W A L L
A
L
L

We need the wall more than ever

kek, I wish we could actually have a wall like this

His mother is jewish. Never forget who really controls the USA until they are all dead.

>HOL UP LEMME JUST CREATE A MORE REPUBLICAN FAVORABLE ATMOSPHERE REAL QUICK YAKNOWIMEAN?

You guys need to vote against it when Obama holds the referendum?

How come he is not impeached and tried for treason? He fucked you over worse than Merkel did us.
I thought the US was pretty strict about these things.
He obviously doesn't represent the American people or has their best interests at heart.
Wtf guys?

RARE

i would like to laugh at you since you are biggest cucks in denial but collectively all whites are losing from this

Can we at least just "liberate" Canada and Mexico if we're going to do this gay Europe freedom of movement shit? This doesn't feel right to me if it doesn't involve a full scale military invasion and trillions of dollars of debt.

You don't get to vote on executive actions that bypass congress, you silly Kraut.

Wonder if they're going to do the amero

He is Black that means he has the Media and the Magical armor of Political Correctness.

The left literally cannot let the 'first black president' turn out to be a complete failure by every single measurement.

>referendum
hehehe stupid goy

>when Obama holds the referendum?
He'll probably just executive order that shit. We don't really have nation wide referendums.

Looks like Mass Deportations is coming back again.

we don't get a vote.
best thing we have now is Trump

The NWO is getting desperate.

>liberating europeans
>silly
>le you need to care about one or the other argument
>obligatory d&c

Shill harder lad

Don't I get a fucking say in this? What the hell man...

>Agreed
He can't rule through executive decree, you know.

Sounds pretty undemocratic.

Probably the first thing President Clinton will do right after the declaring that the USA will help Europe and fly in "Refugees"

>You don't get to vote on executive actions that bypass congress, you silly Kraut.
Can't congress overturn executive actions if there is a magority opposed?

Why not? Mexicans have a nice cuisine and a great catholic culture.

lel, muslim monkey literally sparking another civil war before leaving the potus seat.
america is utterly fucked.

Pretty much. Ideally, our elected leaders have the people's vest interest in mind, but that hasn't been the case for some time.

As the globalists say "we're all in this together"

>nice cuisine
Literally the only country fatter than us.

>trump starts ranting about the wall
england
>I want to do that too.jpg
>England leaves eu
>usa stop using visa
>eu reforms
>Britain wonder what just happend

I hope Congress shuts the door on this nigger so hard he ends up in a cotton field.

You folks better take to the streets and riot.

Uhhh RARE

>tfw USA is less democratic than the EU

Muh Montenegro rare

>He can't rule through executive decree, you know.
Mate you haven't been paying attention

>You like their food, thus you must let them all in.
That's how fucking lefties and normies reason here.
I think that was what Hanzel was aiming for.

I mean the nigger can do what he wants in his last days trump can just change it back.. soo is this good pr for trump?

>cuckservatives
>opposing something that helps big business and NWO

I think they even got a special paragraph in their constitution that gives them special rights in case the government turns tyranical. But that's just rumours.

That's not even how it works you stupid fucking faggot.

Because they are dumb animals. Even though they all know and complain that their government is corrupt as fuck, they continue to vote the same corrupt individuals into office. Their "self defence militias", which kicked out the cartels in some areas, became a fucking cartel on its own.

How is this not a treaty?

USA was made this way, they only believed in representative democracy

Texan white/hispanic mutt here, and their food is garbage with most "catholics" being cheating whores anyways. Out of my seven male cousins who got married so far on my Hispanic side, seven are now divorced and paying child support after they got cheated on.

Fuck Mexicans.

The NATU will be less democratic than the US though.

USA is now officially Brown Town

Doesn't this need to be accepted by congress as it is a treaty/deal?

Wow they still have that??
It's 2016 for crying out loud.

Stop trying to bring attention to yourself, mountain nigger.

Looks like Atzlan is coming sooner than later.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heard mexicans eat an unreal amount of pork. Having said that: How well do mexicans go along with muslims?

The US used to be a Republic; but we haven't been that for getting close to a century now.

Mourn us Europe, when we are dead no one will be left to liberate you when the EU goes full 1964

The time has come.

Yeah, he really can't do that. This kind of thing would require a treaty that binds future presidents to the same action, which requires consent of Congress. If it's a trade agreement, then he can, but it clearly isn't. Regardless, Congress retains the right to amend or overturn that action.

He really CAN'T do it through executive order.

>Catholic culture
Jan Hus did nothing wrong

Pretty sure civilization isn't worth destroying over tortillas and hot sauce. Or donner kebab, for that matter.

lmao who's cucked now?

better recalculate that 60% white after this.

It's called the second amendment.

>referendum
just like our EU referendums. Oh wait

>Obama in charge of making Trump president

They won't have it much longer apparently.

And then if Hillary was elected, she'd go in for the final blow

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

It will rejected once
It will be rejected twice
It will be accepted on the 3rd time
Remember, you need to win every single time to stave off globalists
They only need to win once

Thats it. We need to make employers verify citizenship with the government. And they need to be fined if they purposely dodge the rules.

Only way to stop infinite immigration. Also if he does this he will make it a main political issue and fuck Hillary over.

If Canadian are given the right to conceal carry a firearm then I don't give a shit.

I have no faith in our country's police to protect me and absolutely no faith in our medical system to save me when the police fail.

Where can I sign up for Trump's deportation squad?

Obama is a fucking nig

TRAITOR

He doesn't even hide how much he hates Americans. There is a special place in hell for assholes like him

Its like everything Obama does is out of spite

There's been rumors for about a decade now
But since the GFC, there's been more buzz about a global currency

o-oh hello there

Trump is going to cancel it though, no?

> wall
> within a federation
Kek

this is actually perfect. with canada out of the way, au, nz and uk can have a union without involving any filthy spics or limp dick canadian scum.

But I thought Americans had guns so that the gubmint couldn't fuck them over?

>He really CAN'T do it through executive order.
JUS CUZ I BLACK I CAN'T NO DO NUFFIN
AMERCA RACIS

>Obama in charge of not making Trump president
learn the memes

>hillary will win
>they will celebrate and put it like love (hillary) just triumphed against xenophobia (trump)
>trump supporters will be further marginalized to the point where the MSM puts them on one level with the KKK.
>the borders will be opened
>crime rates will rise due to the beaner influx
>liberals will still find ways to blame the white cis straight male
Sounds like out of a horror movie? Well, hate to break it to you guys, but as it stands right now that's the most likely scenario. You know what, you guys might become even more cucked than we are right now.

lmao this is basically revenge by him

at least britain had a referendum
>muh freedom

FUCK OBANGO

HAHAHAHAHA AMERIKEKS BTFO

This is how the EU started out lads. While we're crashing this union with no survivors, you cucks are forming a new one

Enjoy your Shillary presidency and a white majority

He cant do this with executive actions. If he can Ill be surprised as fuck. And if the Democrats give up on the fake gun problem issue and switch to infinite immigration itll be suicide.

Are you going to stop him? Seems like you're still thinking the NWO cares about keeping the law on their way to installing a technocratic dictatorship.

minority*

They know Trump has a big chance after all their fuck ups and are trying to throw sabotage the country even before he takes office.

>Americucks

If USA falls, the whole continent goes to shit.

Stay strong pls we just elected right wing almost all south america is going to the right.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAA

>usa
>white

GET EM OUT YANKS GET EM OUT NOW

>Trump wants to build wall
>all Mexicans can come here anyway
>Sup Forums ACTUALLY BTFO

Breddy much
It always starts out as "trade agreements, beneficial for everyone, you want a strong economy, don't you goy"

W-well...

Well if this happens, you may see that exact thing happen too

It's ok murrica. You citizens are armed for this very reason. I have set up a civil militia defense plan for you guys. It is super simple. Just hold these lines and kill everyone in New York.

you won't utilize it though

North American
>KEKUS
>U
>C
>K
>U
>S

we used to have the same agreement with Canada until a few years ago, why do you guys hate affordable landscaping?

If I'm being totally honest, I really wouldn't worry about this if all 3 of these countries were carrying their weight. Any sort of union between the US and Mexico would just result in millions of mexicans pouring into the US because Mexico is so shitty.

You guys are acting like he's opening the borders, the trusted traveler program is a membership that allows prescreenings for faster travel

Reminds me of rumanians and bulgarians flooding into central europe (germany) after they got visa free travel

>by the end of the year
It's not over yet. King nigger can't do this without congressional/judicial support, Right?

The best play might be to take advantage of the cheap labor.

The other best play is to tell all the workers of all colors to focus on the people who exploit them.