His country never commited a genocide

>His country never commited a genocide
lol cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw only 1/8 true German Nazi

Sending this post to the polizei right now.

>his country never won a war
lamo cucks

>kill 6 bajillion jews
>jews retaliate by forcing germans to accept their country becoming an Afro-Islamic colony
BRAVO GOYMANY

lol

lol

das raycis

we genocided the fucking ga*ls how about that faggot

when england genocided jews then?

>germany went to war alone against the whole world and lost. This is obviously the jewish people's fault
What did he mean by this?

of course we have, not just towards one people but dozens of peoples
with resounding success no less

Look up the Edict of Expulsion. Based King Edward I expelled all Jews from England in 1290 and they were persecuted for many years before that. There were many anti-Jew riots for instance, such as in 1190 in York where one hundred or so were massacred.

>Jews
>Mussies
>Amerindians

In fact, We have been worse than you.

Well. Depends. Mexico also had wars against the natives just like the US. My father is from Sonora and he told me that his father told him that his father told him that since the government wasn't helping they just "got rid of the problem by themselves". We're talking late 1800's here.

we're genociding ourselves

>Thinking that 6 millions is a lot
Boy you mirin every country in the new world had its part in the biggest genocide in history of a native population. They are all dead and few live in zoo-like reserves

yeah...

>his country never created a successful economy
lamo supercucks

We almost wiped out the Paraguayans, does it count?

You are German so your nation didn't commit a genocide

And now you let them invade you.
Modern day Spain is a disgrace

This, I wish we actually genocided germans.

>tfw you never be famous even for warcrimes

How did they go from being a fascist country to a leftist shithole in just a few decades?

usa is the only country to successfully genocide an entire race of peoples

This happened here too.

Franco saw the threat of Masonry but he never realized the source and backers of Masonry.
Also he gave refugee status to 30k jews

>committing a genocide against a religious minority group
>not commiting a genocide while conquering their land and making it your own like a true chad

lmao germans

The war against the Yaqui in Sonora was one of the grievances that got the Mexican revolution started, the general in charge of their pacification, that's Lazaro Cardenas, was also the man who provided them with lands and brought the conflict to an end as president. Don't try to twist our history just to fit in with your edgy internet friends, Mexico's main crime against native Americans was forced asimilation, and it often was carried out by native Americans themselves, as in the case of Juárez, under the belief this was for their own benefit.

how long until leftists start digging up dead nuns and putting them in the streets again?

everyone in mexico is a native, paco

>What is Generalplan Ost

But we did
>The relinquishment of Trondelag by the Treaty of Copenhagen reflects strong local resistance to the Swedish occupation. Although the Swedish invasion had been welcomed, or at least not resisted, the Swedes issued conscription orders in Trondelag and forced 2000 men and young boys down to 15 years of age to join the Swedish armies fighting in Poland and Brandenburg. King Karl X Gustav was afraid that the Tronders would rise against their Swedish occupiers, and thought it wise to keep a large part of the men away. Only about one third of the men ever returned to their homes. Some of them were forced to settle in the Swedish province of Estonia, as the Swedes thought it would be easier to rule the Tronders there. Many of Trondelag's men were already in the Dano-Norwegian army and navy, so the Swedish-forced conscription nearly emptied Trondelag of males. The result was devastating, as the farms were left without enough hands to harvest the fields, and famine struck the region. Some local historians of Trondelag have termed this the genocide of the Tronders.

>His country is committing genocide right now against their own people
lol cucks

The white terror was really a self defense situation, just like the Holocaust (if it ever happened).

lol get on my level

They were never fascist. Franco was a traditionalist who hung around with fascists, but he simply wanted the old Spain back rather than a new order.

Weak, what about this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. Rottermund claims that Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

nobody is taught about what the leftists did to deserve franco
makes history easier to repeat if you memoryhole it

He ruled as a dictator and had a lot fascist allies like the falangists. Though I agree he was more of a traditionalist, but a real "old spain" would have been a monarchy. Which I guess he did reinstate in the end, but it didn't seem to help as we can see now.

There were atrocities committed by both sides. That being said Franco was on the side of conservatism, the Church, the old Spain, the monarchy etc. and for that he was the good guy.

So there were Norwegians in Germany and in Poland in the 17th century? Interesting. I didn't know that.

Do all the Saxons we murdered with Charlemagne count?

Also, we financed the Thirty years' war, which ended up slaughtering a quarter of living Germans, so there's that I guess.

*user was arrested for this post*

genocide of Cathars counts imho

fake

we make the descendants of the natives live in ghettos after we massacred their ancestors

Almost all of them have European admixture too kek.

>Charlemagne
>French
He's still buried in his capital of Aachen today.
France is a Mediterranean culture with no connection to the ancient Germanic tribe of the Franks except for stealing their name

>his country was invaded by mine but not the other way around
LMAO!

USA has had two colonies
liberia and west germany

Most of these reservations are extremely autonomous

because they are autonomous, just like states are

It's just misleading to say you made all natives live in ghettos when you have many reservations for them

the reservations are ghettos

>his country chose to integrate with the natives

Lame

>MADagascar

What genocide did you do? Jews are still alive.

We actually commited genocide, dumb kraut

Based colorados