Why does "diversity" in Hollywood always just mean "more black people"

Why does "diversity" in Hollywood always just mean "more black people"

Where are all the Asian and Hispanic actors? I can name 100 Hollywood movies with a black main character, but not even one with an Asian one, aside from Jackie chan movies.

>Jackie Chan movies
>Hollywood
shut up you white, basement dwelling manchild and appreciate black Mary Jane

is it black people's fault that chinese people and hispanic don't put themselves out there?

I didn't realize gangs of roving niggers were stopping them from trying out for movies.

Should they just drag asians out of their homes and force them to act in movies?

Use your head man.

Do you seriously think anyone here believes that you give a shit about the role of Asians or Hispanics in Hollywood?

Ever hear of rush hour? Or Shanghai nights/noon? The tuxedo?

All Hollywood movies starring Jackie chan

>Asians have Asian cinema
>Hispanics have Mexican/South American cinema
>blacks have nothing

Why cast a real Asian when you can cast this guy?

only niggers bitch about this shit enough because they don't have jobs

Ever hear of nollywood? There's a whole nollywood channel on sky tv.

Ghost in the Shell is the most recent proof man

>Everything is a Sup Forums conspiracy.

Zendaya isn't playing Mary Jane.

>Sup Forums
>"I love movies!"
>"Me too!"
That doesn't represent Sup Forums at all. Those two should be spouting memes or raging over Star Wars/capeshit.

black people are decreasing in population in the usa, same as whites

but there arent many spic actors or movies still... why?

>nollywood
blacks have uganda movies too

Because in the US only black people have federal laws dictating their percentage of employment/representation.

asians and hispanics won't kill people on the streets if you don't cast them

Asians have their own movies back where they came from. They also don't riot in the streets like blacks do.

Hispanics keep their heads down because a lot of them are illegals and don't want to draw attention. The legal ones can always watch Telemundo and other Spanish-speaking channels.

Asians and Hispanics also have white privilege compared to blacks.

>itt butthurt chinks & spicks

I do. You can find the right asian for pretty much any role. Watching niggers play human is disgusting.

>Every other race has to earn it

yikes, black privilege much?

way to talk down to more marginalized people

Hispanics can, but outside of gangbangers, they don't. Asians are beta faggots however.

The correct answer is that hispanics and asians aren't swarming the streets in droves chanting that non-white lives matter and complaining that there are too many white people in media and have to be appeased

>The correct answer is that hispanics and asians aren't swarming the streets in droves chanting that non-white lives matter and complaining that there are too many white people in media and have to be appeased

Yeah, white people do that all on their own

It doesn't mean "more black people", it means "fewer white people". Subtle but significant difference.