>>79293449

wasn't brexit predicted to lose in the polls?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon those dirty americans will know true diversity.

>538
>forgets """"""""""""Silver""""""""""""" being wrong since his lucky meme guesses that only made him famous because he's jewish

I'm already used to living under a middling neoliberal, so I'll be ok. I'm really worried about what's going to happen to you guys if it's a Brexit tier upset

care to explain yourself

Nate Silver is a jew who literally thinks Donald Trump is secretly planning to gas manhattan and nuke Israel.

He is creating fake polls now because he thinks it will sway sheeplike people into voting hillary and reduce turnout by trump voters who don't think he has a chance.

It's actually neck and neck.

its not neck and neck

Hillary has a small lead

There was a 10+ point shy Brexit effect on polls.

Now how fucking big do you think a shy trump effect will be?

The Great Leader will guide America into a glorious future.

>(((Nate Silver))) says Hillary has an 80% chance to win
Trump presidency confirmed then?

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

LoL says my state is Clinton, literally everyone I know in my town is Trump in NC.

They must be sampling near cities, with liberals and gimmdats.

Trump is going with and there's nothing you can do about it.
Trump was winning in the polls until they straight up started cheating. The current polls only feature about 20% republicans, which gives them an unfair bias.
Trump couldn't be doing any better right now. He's going to win, and it's going to be great.

They aren't even sampling. They are reporting an agenda, not news.

Honestly. I like that flag.

(((Nate Silver)))

>trusting polls

The only polls that matter are right at the end of the election.
R-money was the projected winner in September. Didn't mean shit, obviously.

Trump is winning NC. If we went red for Romney, we'll go red for Trump. Also, you can't always trust anecdotal evidence. I know 3 lifelong Dems voting for Trump. It's exciting.

No, it was split, within the margin of error. Also that's not how statistics work.

Actually very disgusted considering the Shillary and the DNC played dirty politics a year before any conservative came up to bat

You do realise there are millions of people in NYC alone right? You know what, five people?

(((Nate Silver)))

Try harder, faggot.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

I cant wait till Hillary wins

>florida, Arizona, North Carolina
>blue

Didn't (((Silver))) say Trump had a 2% chance to win the primary? Can't take anything seriously from this guy.

Well have fun. Just remember it was people like you voted for a negligent criminal. You know what's funny? Is she gets elected into office it just proves how you are willing to sacrifice everything just for "muh diversity".

Sup Forums - Probability & Statistics Are Tools Of Globalist Jews

>Implying city populations don't control state voting outcomes

Do you guys have downs?
Hillary is coming out of a 2 way race between Sanders and Trump, and she is still beating Trump.
You guys are delusional

he said that originally then the muslim statement he said 0

She's guaranteed the win after all the election fraud.
thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/

She couldn't win otherwise.

muh diversity

you'll have to explain yourself I m not aware of this meme because I dont frequent pol often

Those are words, dumb ass. Not a meme. If you don't have the basic education to read, you're not 18 and should not be here.

Sup Forums crystal ball

The devil will not win I assure you.

>Sup Forums on total damage control

Nate made his original predictions on Trump out of thin air and not on data & polling

This is based off data & polling.

it most certainly is a meme

because he prefaced with muh

yes cry
cry your faggot love for trump will lead to disappointment

Basically Hilliary Clinton's job as Secretary of State was to manage extremely confidential information. She went off grid and started to send information through her private email. This email wasn't not the one issued by the government meaning it was 100% unsafe. She then despite making an oath and receiving training by the FBI claimed she didn't know how computers work. Best part is it took three lies to get this information with her first lie being that she didn't deal with confidential information; which again is her friggen job. This type of behavior is punishable by at least 20 years in prison and people who have found guilty are not able to run for office. Problem is for some reason everyone is willing to look the other way because her promises of gays and Mexicans n shit. Point is, she's a criminal.

>(((Nate Silver)))

He's part of the official coincidence detector now

NC not NYC

>538
>completely got the primary wrong
>thinks this will be a blow out

okay

nobody WANTS hilldog to win. xir will vote for her because xe doesnt want trump to win but that doesnt mean xey actually like hillary

How would someone as "reputable" a pollster as Nate suddenly make predictions about Trump out of thin air? That's bullshit & you know it.

Thanks for the heads up O Great Prognosticator. Fucking give me a break are these people channeling their inner Nostrodamus?

>me and my friends

jesus christ this board gets more underage every day.

Have some bored-on-my-lunch-break OC, ya faggot shill.

Sage