BLACK MIRROR THREAD

BLACK MIRROR THREAD

he clearly was the villain in the ep, right? he treated his wife like a slave. and he called her a bitch. clearly we are not meant to sympathize with him.

both were generally bad people.

There are no good people in black mirror.

>villain
What the fuck?
This ain't some fucking Batman shit

Do you expect someone with a monocle and an evil mustache in everything you watch?

life is all about villains and heroes bro. good and evil. angels and devils. you gotta make a choice.

t. cuck

This was my favorite episode because finally a man had the ability to factually uncuck himself and free himself from his bitch whore wife.

Seriously wish this existed irl because I try to be an honest person but I know a lot of people (women) will say and do anything to get what they want. I hate when people try to manipulate the past to fit their story in the present. Would love this shit.

Only bad part of this episode is the WFAM pairing which is both unrealistic and blatant shilling

fuck man, you have issues.

Kek

Is this bait?

kill all cis white men

things learned from this ep:

straight white males are super privileged and their women are not even allowed to talk to other straight white males

modern day slavery is what it is

>kill someone
>remove the memory from my grain
>???
>profit

>need to pass a test
>rewind my memory to the time when I was reading the notes
>???
>profit

>>kill someone
>>remove the memory from my grain
>>???
>>profit
they'll remove the footage from the dead guy

>>need to pass a test
>>rewind my memory to the time when I was reading the notes
>>???
>>profit
they check afterwards to see if you cheated

congrats.

>they'll remove the footage from the dead guy

won't remove shit if I bash his head into mush

>they check afterwards to see if you cheated

Why though? In a world where people have access to 100% of their memories at any time why would it matter if you can memorize things on your own without using the Grain?

congrats, you just created a shitload of physical evidence.

You say that thinking it would never be used against you but it inevitably would because everybody fucks up and embarrasses themselves in their lives. Overall the negatives outweigh the positives, people change and learn from their mistakes and we're better off having memories fade because it keeps us oriented in the present and future instead of dwelling on the past. Humans already dwell on the past enough as it is, the last thing we need is a fully immersive medium by which to get further drawn away

more about character and competence. The same still applies today, why do they care what you've learned in standardized tests like the SATs if you can just use your cellphone?

how is a bashed head more evidence than a non-bashed head? what?

if you're too retarded to figure that out, maybe it's a good thing you don't know.

We live in that world now with the internet yet for some reason it's still deemed necessary to memorize it even though no matter where you are you can look it up on Google in 5 seconds

>meet a qt 9/10
>she falls in love with you real fast
>she's good in bed
>she is grainless
>you will never know what she did in the past
>you will never 100% be sure she is faithful

grainless retards LEAVE

>>you will never know what she did in the past
>>you will never 100% be sure she is faithful
lol, hello kissless virgin. You're gonna make a great wizard.

when the darkness swallows the world dont you DARE knock at my gates looking for salvation

>new gf
>she wants to see your "cool memories"
>99% of your time was spent shitposting on Sup Forums
>"come on user, show me! nothing to be ashamed of, tee hee!"

>you show her POV videos of other people doing adventurous stuff
>problem solved

She fucked another guy behind his back and pretended that the resulting baby was his

The whore is the villain. Go back to your cuckshed

>villain

Stick to capeshit

This episode was about broken relationships and how painful memories can be when it's over. It's not about good vs bad or man vs woman

Stick to your fucking batman and thor movies

I guess I am retarded then, care to explain though?

Whoa I just watched this ep for the 1st time and I find this thread, what a coincidence OP

That story reminded me of how usually my best friend's relationships are in general
kek, it happens every time : He always tries to be nice with the girl (sometimes to the point of wanting to marry her and I always tell him that he's being dellusional), gets cucked/she told him lies all along at one point but in the end he gets a really sweet revenge on the girl (always in an imaginative way), I feel sorry for him cause it always happen but damn me if it's not funny as hell

Literally every story that's ever been told has a hero and a villain

>Literally every story that's ever been told has a hero and a villain
literally that's not true.

You can have a protagonist and antagonist without them being heroes and villains

That's not true, and the purpose of the story isn't "THIS GUY IS GOOD THIS GUY IS BAD"

The point went over your head

What's the best Black Mirror episode?

San Junipero is toppest tier

White Bear is max cringe full on retard, with Waldo Moment close behind it

Same thing

Lol if you actually watched that episode and thought "what a great invention can't wait to have it!"

>San Junipero
I don't get the hype tbqh, it was an ok episode.

san junipero took way too long to get going

>Do you expect someone with a monocle and an evil mustache in everything you watch?
y-yes

San Junipero
Fifteen Million Merits
White Chirstmas
Be Right Back

rest is okay-good except for waldo, white bear, and national anthem

The Entire History of You
White Bear
Shut Up and Dance

add nosedive to your good eps list and hated in the nation to meh eps list and you're golden my friend

Shitty dykefest

The pig fucking one

>watching tv with mum
>NEW FROM WRAITH BABES

Not that user but blood splatter and such getting on your clothes and stuff, you leaving finger prints, boot prints, hair follicles. They can probably accept other peoples' grains to see that path you and the guy took, then if they suspect you there's the gap in your grain and you're probably super fucking nervous because you just killed a guy and the cops are talking to you

There's a lot to a murder and a lot to how you get caught. Deleting the memory will be suspicious