American movie

>American movie
>character microwaves water

How else I'm a supposed to cool my ice cube soup?

>European movie
>main character is poor

>chinese movie
>ching chong chang choo kwa le ki koo

>American movie
>Every character talks about his heritage
>Takes place in New York

>american character crosses the southern border
>suddenly everything looks yellow

>American movie
>character uses cutlery and crockery to eat a piece of fruit

>american movie
>they use shoes inside

>Yuropean movie
Oh wait, there are literally none

Wow it's like I'm really on Sup Forums

>american movie
>everybody takes prom seriously, will die without a date and doesn't just go for the afterparty

>European movie
>it's about sex

Is it really that weird to microwave water? I'm not gonna wait 15 minutes to boil a pot of water if I only want a cup of tea

>american movie
>children drive cars

Is this how it is for real? Are proms really this serious? I've heard of kids arriving in limousines and helicoptres

>15 minuter to boil

Just get this and you'll use a minute without looking weird

>american movie
>someone says anything about america
>american character gets all butthurt

>american movie
>children are doing smack

>European movie
>Characters are street trash eating garbage, covered in dirt and committing crimes
>movie is a documentary

>yorupoor movie
>americans complain about having to read subtitles

microwaves heat water, so microwaving water is the most efficient use you can put a microwave to

>American disaster movie
>everything happens only in america and no other continent is ever affected

Its really not but some people take it way too seriously. This one girl I went to high school with asked told her dad to get her a limo saying its a huge must and all the kids were doing it. I just went in my car and stayed for a few hours because my parents made me. I didn't even go to any after parties even though I was invited to a few.

i do this to make pasta, electricity is cheaper than natural gas where i'm at

Every other continent is already a disaster.

What is this "go to prom with me" thing? Do you spend the time together for the entire duration of the prom? For what purpose? What if you haven't got anyone to go with?

>american movie
>no one uses barely any water when brushing their teeth and take less than 30 seconds to do it

Why?

It's a date. Have you never been on a date before?

>american movie
>they BUY water from the stores

This happens in movies and tv from every country. No one wants to spend two minutes watching a character brush their teeth.

>American movie
>Characters are uneducated, loud moths, reckless and with unwarranted self importance
>It's your mom

no

>american movie
>woman covers her tits with the sheet after sex

ayyy

get a glass-ceramic

glass-ceramic what?

With dubs like that you don't need a date.

what that person said. I personally just went alone and met my friends there.

That's way more of a U.K. thing because it's a faster way to make tea. What the fuck would an American need with a cup of hot water? Coffee comes out of the coffee maker.

i didnt go to prom in high school but always went to the after parties, both the school sponsored ones and the ones at peoples homes where we could get drunk and high. Prom isn't that big of a deal, at least in my area

A glass-ceramic glass-ceramic

Americans drink tea too user. Why the fuck do you think we threw a shitfit over that tea tax back in the day?

a glass-ceramic stove

Yeah normies make a big deal out of it. I rode in a limo to mine because my girlfriend wanted to. It's a huge waste of money. The degenerate party kids just go to the after parties and the permavirgins stay home.

Nobody in England microwaves tea. That must be some Scottish or Welsh shit. Probably Scottish, the Welsh don't have electricity.

It's a really boring pointless date. All the fun comes after. You can't go to a prom to hook up when you're single because almost everyone there is with someone.

I almost never see anyone make hot tea here. The only tea that's common is iced tea and canned/bottled tea.

a new stove would cost more than i'm saving by microwaving instead of gas, but i'll remember for when i move next time

>limo
>gf

Fuck off back to r3ddit Chad.

America is a big place buddy. I drink hot tea all the time, as do much of my family.

they do in the northeast

>American disaster movie
>Statue of Liberty gets destroyed

The americans use 110V and would thus require around twice the power to do the same tasks as us

>Fat white woman
>black off spring
Everi tiem

>european movie
Oh wait i don't watch european movies.

>European movie
>doesn't exist because they can't afford it

>multi-million dollar american movie
>is shit

>american movie
>charactars are loud moths.

American power supply can't handle kettles. Dead serious, look it up.

>the greatest nation of the earth (according to them)
>can't use basic kitchen appliances

>Movie transitions to city
>everything looks blue

>American power supply can't handle kettles
Pretty much not true, it just takes longer

>movie transitions to Matrix
>everything looks green

Kek

>source: my anus
top kek you yuros have weird humor

>American movie
>Character puts syrup on pancakes

>(You) movie
>character does something fucking stupid with pancakes (and probably calls them a different name as well) and acts like it's normalized

It requires the exact same amount of power to heat the water in the same amount of time. The lower voltage means that double the amperage is needed which could trip their circuit breakers.

>amperage ≠ power

?

ITT: Americans BTFO

>I just went in my car and stayed for a few hours because my parents made me.
lmfao
Why didn't you just drive somewhere else?

>american movie
>people drink disgusting coffee from a pot that has been sitting there for hours
Drink mud water instead.

>peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Taste awful
>cutting off the 'crust' of toast

>movie
>character starts masturbating to videos of living beings being tortured

>character starts wondering why he's like that
>a few minutes later he posts on Sup Forums

wtf

>french movie
>characters are naked for no reason