Spiteful Dane
Toxic Dane

1 Dan
2 Mark
3 ???
4 ???

Thought you were gonna name specifix recognizable posters
Bit disapointing desu

as I've said, they're all me. I'm so mentally unstable that my personality changes hourly.

Why would you need more than one?

Those are specific danish posters, there is one that always lying, he is in the thread right now, pretending that he is all four of them. There is a toxic Dane, who hates literally everyone, offending his fellow scandibrothers every single day. There is also homophobic Dane who specifically comes to Finnish gay threads and threatens to kill them all brutally. And also a spiteful Dane, who just shit talks other countries, using his "European" status as shield and sickly words as sword.

I'm seriously not lying when I tell you that all those are literally me, I browse Sup Forums literally the entire day and post in almost every thread

>literally every dane post is by the same guy
africa/caribbean tier. do you even have computers in denmark?

>There is also homophobic Dane who specifically comes to Finnish gay threads and threatens to kill them all brutally.
What is his problem?

I'm not the one with a problem, you are

He is just bad

Fuck off I make good threads.

you make literally the worst threads imaginable to the human mind, I'm genuinely surprised that it's even humanly possible to produce threads that are so nauseatingly worthless in every single capacity

wow rude

So you appeared, just like THEY said. Now, only 2 of you have to make their move for apocalypse to begin.

when will you finally get it into your head that they're all me?

unironically delete this

thank you for being respectful, I'm not angry anymore

i do all these things

I managed to save the screenshot before that finn deleted the post. I've won.

I don't care, I expect nothing less from a russhitan anyway

it doesn't contain everything

Extemely rude, as expected from the one of the 4 Danes.

it's just one dane

I'm surprised you even saved my post
in a way I feel honored that anyone even found it slightly noteworthy