To western cuckolds do you feel connection with your national teams when they look like this...

To western cuckolds do you feel connection with your national teams when they look like this? desu i would never give a single fuck about some niggers running in my country kit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSv1d709Rxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

National ≠ ethnic

t. gook

t. USA basketball team

i would support whales or scotland before that non english team

>it comes home TWICE in a single year
>c-c-cuck
THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF JOHNNY FOREIGNERS ON Sup Forums

This can't be true

I wouldnt, I dont even support the spanish nt if there are no catalan players

kind of sad seeing this desu

It's pretty sad honestly. But to each their own

yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=YSv1d709Rxc

genocide incoming

Your point? Blacks have been in the US since the founding of the country, chinks and other assorted mystery have not. You aren't anymore Canadian than a Saudi Arabian being born in Tokyo is Japanese.

I support wales ove this shitshow.
It's all pacebabby nignogs anyway, they'll all be shit by 20.

I remember seeing this and being embarrassed
sisto is the only full darkie in our NT though. then there are mudbloods like zanka and poulsen

>2 percent of uk population
>play on some team no one cares about and will never amount to anything professionally

Meanwhile every American athlete of note is non white and they are 55 percent of your population

Genocide yourself you fat cunt

>"""""""""""""""2%"""""""""""""""""""""""

your countries should have COLONIZED more

We suffered for 5 centuries under hostile foreign rule, the last thing we'd want is to enslave others. I laugh so hard when retarded SJWs talk to me about my white privilege and slavery, when my ancestors were slaves to brown people

FOOTBALL COMING HOME

oy vey this is like another apartheid

nah I'm glad the vikings got btfo and we only stole anglo whores from englel during the glory days
now we're a comfy little country and we're fucking full

Lel

jesus christ european history is fucking barbaric. i guess you guys paid the price to be on top now

International football has been dead for a long time.

Why would Canadians and Americans cAre what their teams look like? "American" and "Canadian" aren't even fucking ethnicities

>paid the price to be on top now

Even still why the fuck would you want to support a troop of shitskins?

this

Unfortunately none of that matters if you hold the passport. Seems like people are reading too much into finding a connection with the players, when it's about the team they play for and nothing more. That's the point of nationalism.

Do people in Sup Forums actually believe english is a "race"?