So what event was the end of all chances of getting on right trails for your cunt?

So what event was the end of all chances of getting on right trails for your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2006
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our joining the League of Nations after WW1 wasn't exactly in keeping with the "avoid entangling foreign alliances" thing.
We could have stayed Switzerland, but Noooooo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2006

WW1

that was how we gave women the vote and got involved in the rest of the world's shit

>pic

is it potato in a suit?

>American education

erm, you do realize that USA was never a member of LN?

he's the autist who turned sweden into a neoliberal shithole. we were a literal social democrat utopia before he became PM.

Whatever.
The damage has already been done, and we did it to ourselves.

>the rural areas vote left
explain Swede politics to me, i don't get it

Britain could've conquered the entire world with the power of the americas at our backs, instead we were fated to be overtaken by our own colony

>tfw no anglo-sphere world spanning Empire more powerful than all europe combined

An equal partnership would have been nice, in hindsight.
Do you think it would have been possible?

i would unironically enjoy the shit out of being part of the British Empire

1776 was just a mess, it should have ended in American representation in parliament and then the first Super Superpower

maybe when juarez defeated Maxi of hapsburg back in 1867, the whole world may have been changed forever by this, if USA had a franchise of the austrian empire in their south border they would not be able to fight in europe

they actually tend to vote center or liberal (which is also center on our spectrum). it's probably mostly because those parties have done a lot to reach out to the rural population. a substantial part of the rural population also votes for the nationalist party, which also does a lot to reach out to those areas.

Yes, the founding fathers themselves didn't even want to leave the Empire. We should've created an Imperial Federation that gave the colonies seats in parliament, and then extended the same democratic privileges to Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand once they developed to similar levels. We'd be undoubtedly the most powerful country on Earth, far more of a superpower than even America is today.

Still, as much as it's fun to fantasise, all Empires must fall.

WW2, without a doubt. We trashed our economy to survive, and the help we extracted from our subjugate nations meant we simply had to give them their independence afterwards. The US loans that kept us afloat afterwards also relegated us into the second ranks of world powers for the foreseeable future.

FUCK hitler, i wish he had never been born.

Can't remember which one, might've been Adam Smith, but one of the founding fathers wrote about a trans-atlantic free-trade union of Britain and the American colonies. Sounded pretty based desu.

Also cucking ourselves over trying to treat the natives nice and honourably, and not letting Americans expand into the native american frontier, was probably a bad move in hindsight. Smh.
>tfw we weren't more ruthless

There's no trails
There never were

23:55 on 31 of December 1999

It would have been the Roman Empire with America as Gaul, Canada as Iberia, Australia as Greece, etc.
America would have likely become a seat of power, with royal houses coming out of it, a source of excellent soldiering coming out of the South sent to fight in India and Africa fighting alongside Scots, i am getting hard just thinking about it.
It would have been an improvement to all participants.

Dude, Habsies weren't able to control fucking Serbia, do you thing they'd be able to keep Mexico, without actual access to open seas on top of that?

well we were a bunch of Ulster Scots, you can't take folks who spent their afternoons colonizing the Irish and send them to the Carolinas with tobacco and injuns

>Russian comes in to tell the crushing truth

Shhh, it's joke thread bro.

The United States and the Russian Empire were besties, with some industrialization the American-Russian superalliance would have been awesome

Immigration would've probably been limited by the WASP elites,, but the idea of an America under the British Empire, with some autonomy, sucking up all of Europe's excess population and anglicising them into Anglo-Saxon culture and civilisation, obedience to the King etc would've been beautiful. Yes, the seat of power would've switched from Britain to the Americas, but I feel like embracing that would've been the better option that trying to stop it. The Americas would've become another part of Britain with it's own culture and traditions, like Australia or Canada yeah. Nothing wrong with that, Britain would still be Britain.

>America would have likely become a seat of power, with royal houses coming out of it, a source of excellent soldiering coming out of the South sent to fight in India and Africa fighting alongside Scots, i am getting hard just thinking about it.
Damn that sounds so cool 2bh. Would be a good alt-history novel.

>John Moses Browning will never be knighted

Ah, no use thinking about it now. It's kind of pathetic to wish you were ruled by another country anyway.

I do think about retaking New England if America collapsed though desu. Lol.

with the franchise thing i mean morally as a hapsburg mexico would very likely have joined austria's side on wwi, maxi's empire was supported by france and the british, it could be around for enough time to undermine america's power/security

no no no, it's not ruled by another country

we wouldn't be "ruled by Britain" we would be "ruled" by the Monarch, a country in union with all the others into a grand kingdom.

much like how all our states are ruled by the Constitution
Washington DC does not own us, the federal government might precide over us for interstate and foreign affairs, but we are Carolinians, Texans, Virginians, etc. all in union.

Fair point ya. You have your own culture and everything now though. Can't imagine Alex Jones ever being under a monarch.

>as a hapsburg mexico would very likely have joined austria's side on wwi
>maxi's empire was supported by france and the british

erm, but Frogs and Brits were on the opposite side than Austria in that war, so you'd have to choose between their support, or going on Austras side. With first option you'd end up with entente, with second, Austria wouldn't be able do do shit to help ya

unironically ww1

America was nonetheless distinctly Anglo-Saxon, just a Republic, up until about the Civil Rights Movement when we decided we were going to be some amorphous political blob with no soul

ya but the consolidation of that empire would have happed 50~ years before usa were in bed with the allies, i didn't intend to say mexico would be a super power but just a menace to their souther border

Impossible, because the US is and was a bunch of moronic peasants.
No sane brit would have allowed them to get representation.

Declaring independence

Ya, HP Lovecraft's article on 'Americanism' is pretty cool, talks about what he'd say is American culture, which like you say lots of Americans don't feel very strongly anymore. They don't understand all the great heritage that exists.

now the tables are turned, and NATO is a giant FOB for America

This guys death from cancer a couple months after becoming German Emperor and his retarded son taking over.

I second this.