13 year old white kid engages two niggers who try to break into his house

>13 year old white kid engages two niggers who try to break into his house
>the niggers actually return fire
>white kid doesn't care, kills one, shoots another and continues to shoot at his car as he flees down the road like it's a fucking movie

What the fuck did you do with your life by the time you were 13, pol? This kid is already killing niggers like fucking John McClane.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006
wcsh6.com/news/two-armed-bystanders-break-up-fight-in-walmart-parking-lot-/257344519
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryvale-shootings-serial-killer-stalking-phoenix-n601161
nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDKdHuyQpHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you dont need guns, just live in the 99% white suburbs... or call the police -libs

Holy shit, fucking kek!

I was watching sailor moon because even in south Italy we don't have niggers breaking in homes.

What a fucking bad ass.

South Italians are literal niggers

Nice, he cleaned the streets from that Black criminal scum.

How can niggers even compete?

He was visited and blessed by Moonman

Good job on cleaning those streets chum.

My new hero.

I never had anyone break into my house but I used to run over that scenario again and again and was ready to grab the shotgun and ammo anytime.

Post a fucking link you mongoloid.

>13 year old kid has a better war face than most grown men
What a legend

venus best and most fucked up sailor

>one white 13 year old
>two grown niggers

and they actually think they can win a race war.

I have a father so your point is invalid.

Dubs will it.

half of my family is from sicily but i have blue eyes and blond hair (and so do all of my living relatives). am i not white?

Mah nigga but
Sailor Mars is Best Sailor

look at those subhuman monkeys. damn im so glad he killed one of them. they could be walking around right now grabbing dey dik n sheit.

heres a link but not the link
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006

Link because OP is gay

Get this kid a white woman, we need his marksman genes.

nigger

>no one ever uses guns to stop criminals or prevent violence

wcsh6.com/news/two-armed-bystanders-break-up-fight-in-walmart-parking-lot-/257344519

>2 guys
>one offender dead
>ofcourse there's a backup mugshot for the dead guy

>opened fire on the home invaders before police could respond

The police weren't there to protect the home invaders.

When seconds count the police are minutes away.

no

hahaha. The story below it is actually more interesting and current, someones killing spics in Phoenix.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryvale-shootings-serial-killer-stalking-phoenix-n601161

BASED
A
S
E
D

>>ofcourse there's a backup mugshot for the dead guy

>3 armed niggers break into my house
>say they are going to kill my mother and father
>2 of them hold pistols towards my face
>take some money, my guitar, and our cellphones
>police arrived 1 hour later

T-thank God for Gun control, I'm sure happy I live in a country where getting a gun legally can take up to years....

Not that I don't enjoy reading about dindus getting shot but this was from months ago why is it making the rounds again?

I would have been killing niggers if i was thrown a chance like that kid

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/maryvale-shootings-serial-killer-stalking-phoenix-n601161
This should be reposted often, he can serve as a role model on how to raise children and how to deal with Niggers.

Looks: Npetune
Personality:Venus
Ability: Chibi

you scrolled down and the link changed

kid is going to get so much pussy.

uh didnt the same kid shoot and kill the single invader last year

>personality:venus
she let her friends in England think she was dead, because she didn't feel like talking out relationships problems.

Venus a slut, Mars/Jupiter a best.

Black lives matter

you forgot the pic

Fuck

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

hehe

IKTFB
Every time self defence gets brought up here, libcucks just go hurr that's what the police are for.

When I was 13 I was playing WoW and masturbating 6 times a day.
I'm a failure.

>tfw you can click the profile of any anti-gun cuck on the comments and they're all from yankee states

this fucking union

nogunz

BASED

kekkk

Secession when

>TFW you will never be american

youtube.com/watch?v=gDKdHuyQpHY

hehehehehehe

DIDNT DO NOTHING
I
D
N
T

DO NOTHING

Shes gonna get a Black eye firing it like that

I'm jealous, I REALLY wish I had legally murdered some niggers as a teen, would've been amazing.

fucking lol, niggers treat mugshots like it's their graduation photo

They dindu nuffin

Liberals want to ban guns to make kids like this defenceless.

Damn, Toothpaste flag bringing the bantz right there.

I pray to Moonman every night.

based littler i give you my spirit,
you were hero toda

Sailor moon depicts women surprisingly accurately. Like in the new crystal show she's super jealous of small lady even after finding out they're her daughter

Jealous.

but the fucked up part about it was a few episodes earlier rei steps aside so usagi can go for mamoru. its a drastic change in messaging.

Nice.

I was playing Gunz for hours a day and masturbating 6 times a day, as well

> Nancy Pena said she could not fathom why someone would mark her brother for death. Born 30 minutes after her with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, he struggled with mental illness and physical challenges for years.
>But in the last few years, his life started to turn around. He started running marathons, joined a church and began working at a group home for people with special needs. His sister last saw him the day before he died when he offered to take her son to a summer program because she was sick.

Man, Life is fucking unfair

THEY

Holy fuck, look a this kid badass face. I would pay 10 bucks to see the fear of his bullies in the next day.
But, really, not anything much different. I hit a stupid faggot with a club made of a school table leg when I was that age until the shit broke. My school was like a war zone of criminals and bullies. Motherfucker had to do 10 stitches in his forehead.

I'm only allowed 10 rounds. The niggers would've overwhelmed me. :^(

kid was like, fuck yeah COD fantasies coming to life finally

It's a break barrel pellet gun, you can tell by the cantilevered hinge where the barrel meets the stock. Cool picture nonetheless.

SCREENCAP THIS

This kid, already badass by age 13, and already redpilled by niggers breaking into his own house, and already lean, mean nigger killing machine before you pansies had your first kiss...

THIS KID WILL GROW TO BE THE HITLER WE NEEDED.

We need to dox him and groom him into the strong charismatic militant leader we need.

kek

Fucking based as fuck. I'd buy that kid a beer and a cigar if I ever met him

>cuck has sympathy for subhumans

Colour me shocked

I fucking love video games.

God bless. And God bless call of duty.

I hope some little gal breaks this kid off a righteous fucking. He deserves a damned medal.

>88 dubs
Settle down Adolf, he lived inside his Mexican Barrio with his Mexican Family. He didn't bother any white people with his existence.
In my Book dude was alright.

Calling repeating numbers and failing to get them should be bannable

I'd been having a crap morning until just now, thanks user

dis

tier0 fucking operator.

X-th-PBP

This isn't going to be very good for the surviving niggers street cred, getting shot up by a 13 yr old white boy

How can you watch that show. It's painful on every level. All they ever do is whinge and cry about boys and other girly shit

Whether or not it's a real rifle or a pellet gun, you don't hold it like that. Wew.

This kid is a hero, and a role model for everyone twice or thrice his age.

That kid is just like a smaller version of the pubisher

>what are you in for Tyrone
>I broke into a house and got chased off by a little white kid with a gun and got arrested running away running like a pussy after he put Dequan in the ground

Thanks Geert

Punisher*

Then the kid goes to juvy or worse is tried as an adult for murder.

This is the world we live in.