youtube.com/watch?v=PM2SsS6Nd5c
youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU
how much longer until the feminist forces collapse

Literally who?
Anyway I don't really care

Leafy is anti sjw now? Too bad he's still cancer

/thread

t. Sup Forums

This is a 18+ board, kid. Your pootube "Stars" don't really ring any bells here.

jesus christ i cant believe shills are making threads for youtubers, you keep spamming this annoying faggot on my r9k too, fuck off already

Who?

Leafy, Pyro, H3H3, FilthyFrank, GradeA , Keemstar, Onision, I hate everything, Scarce and all the other retards who make videos similar to the content of the people I mentioned are the cancer that ruined Youtube.

sage

He's an annoying memeing faggot and plays too much CSGO

fuck off

I don't know who this is and I also don't care.

Who?

so?

Did it have something to do with that keemstar dude? I think I heard some people talking about this.

My 12 year old sister watches leafy videos, that is his target audience. You need to be 18 years old to post here. Kill yourself or come back in a few years when your balls drop.

I don't care, this guy is completely unwatchable

>oh my god
>OH MY GOOOD!
>holy shit!
>Uses the word "fucking" in every sentence
>Annoying low test voice

XD leafy is so cool am I right guys????? XdddddddZdzd

Leafy is absolute fucking scum. He maliciously attacks people out of spite. It's gotten to the point where its no longer comedic. Someone should go to his little shack in Utah and Ethnically cleanse him from existence...

>saving with an image

*saging

Leafy posted his shit all over here when he was in that high-school drama-tier shit with h3h3. Wouldn't surprise me if you are him t b h, you did find Evalion here after all.

the guys who helped take down evalion... sure, not an sjw.

> This is a 18+ board, kid.
topkek

aztrosist is the only acceptable youtuber
he's literally cancer
and he knows it

ITT: Angry edgy 19 year olds desperate to distance themselves from their former youtubey vidya games past

A big mainstream person is starting to redpill and that's a good thing. You don't have to virtue signal about you've "never heard of" the popular guy.

Justin Bieber??? Never heard of him! And he's a fucking faggot and I hate his music!!!

> implying evalion wasnt an attention whoring shill

>some attentionwhore on youtube doing whatever edgy shit for views and likes
not clicking. into the trash

>look at me i'm le oldfag i bet you don't know how to sage
return2reddit

Don't worry Sup Forums the ((( SJWS ))) at youtube are working hard every day on a new terms of service that will shut down "hate speech" and "mocking", you won't have to deal with anything scary like leafy or the alt-right ever again. Youtube will be a safe space for all.

Fuck off you underage summer faggot.
Fucking saged.

i'm waiting for straya to post this:

>bump :^)

He sounds like a 14 year old and his commentary isn't much different.

>caring about some annoying faggot that just gets into internet drama like a smartass for no reason