Just wondering

How is Netflix not making a statement and pulling this guy's "Dear White people" show simply for this tweet? Any conservative person says this and they would lose everything they have.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/raise-mainstream-awareness-of-george-soros/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/kickng-money-out-of-politics-trump-boots-koch-brother-from-golf-course/
youtu.be/Gt_tUnf6T2E
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972
i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png
opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants
reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
investopedia.com/articles/insights/060716/top-3-netflix-shareholders-nflx.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors
redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because this is exactly what (((Netflix))) wanted.

(((Netflix)))

Why are numales so angry?

I've associated beards with nu-male snowflakes now. So congratulations for that.

does this surprise anyone?

you can't make this shit up

scrawny w/ a beard is the male equivalent of fat with turquoise hair.

Can somebody please just meme Soros out of existence

This is what they want and you're handing it to them on silver platter.
Look away. Any discussion is their justification.

why is always white guy

High test chads are taking all their women.

of course.

To lose moderate subscribers? Netflix was already liberal as fuck, I can't imagine them gaining any more substantial libtard subscribers.

>(((Moore)))

racism against whites is trendy.

I only ever hear anti-white sentiment from my white and black friends tho. My asian and indian friends dont have a problem with them. Probably cause they aren't poor. The government prefers racism tho, to people discussing economic disparity.

To create a fake controversy.
"Racists are boycotting again, this time it's a Netflix Brand original series. You're not a racist, are you?"

I don't think as many people are cancelling as everyone says.

Hyperbole rules the day on the internet and it's especially true of most journalist sites.

Because he is white. What are you going to do, call him racist?

>

What's the significance of this?

whites are fucking insane

why do we hate ourselves and have such self-destructive tendencies

more like:
stop playing dumb

He isn't white

That's called being human you stupid cunt.

investmentwatchblog.com/raise-mainstream-awareness-of-george-soros/

that's just the tip of the iceberg

i.e. he's ground zero for globalism

how did your life become so sad that you're willing to take dirty money to shill?

He clearly is, your feelings don't dictate who is or isn't white you SJW.

Because of Jews. Literally.

>not taking the Soros pill

>i.e. he's ground zero for globalism
nope. He's just the front-man.

that was last year, before the backlash against the OP show which happened this week

He's over 50% ashkenazi jewish, it's rather obvious.

Why can't broflakes handle the bantz?

Because white people are the new niggers. Get used to it, whitey.

But what's the connection between an investor investing in Netflix and Netflix producing a specific show that triggers alarmist retards? Can you prove the connection or even make a slightly logical argument for it?

your argument doesn't even make sense. But you know that.

>funding BLM, antifa and creating the euro migrant crisis etc.
this is what zombies consider "a better place"

when you own a tremendous amount of stock you have a tremendous influence on the company.

Stop playing dumb.

The show is marketed as aggressively racist towards white people, there's no hope that it will be successful.
The film that the show is based on tried the exact same tactics (with the same title) and bombed utterly at the box office despite being lavished with praise by lefty cucks in your country.

Normies will walk a mile to avoid this show and SJWs will post about it on facebook and then skip it. It's a bomb before it even airs.

>obvious
>SJWs think saying things are "obvious" is an argument
>SJWs think calling things "obvious" distracts from their lack of an argument

It's just obvious dude, trust me

>"I fucking hate Soros and his slimy liberal tendrils that he wiggles into everything!"
>takes Koch brothers dick in every hole and asks for seconds

When will you niggers stop singling out Soros and admit that money and politics is a shit idea. They should all be rounded up and shot

>ahah, I know what I'll do, I'll pretend to hate whites on a television board on Sup Forums, it'll be brilliant!

>(((iceberg)))

Koch brothers are small potatoes compared to the people Soros represents.

Look at Soros' previous investments with FEMEN, BLM, and the arab spring and you might begin to see a pattern.

>they need to call disenfranchised whites 'broflakes' because 'snowflakes' is already stuck to lefty moaners

OWS as well.

The argument is his big nose, moron. Don't call jews "white", these people masquerade as white to fool idiots like you.

>tremendous amount of stock

>The CEO and founder of Netflix, Reed Hastings, owns 22.85 million shares, or 2.94% of outstanding

>22.85 million shares = 2.94%

>George Soros bought 318,000 shares

You were saying?

Niggers would chimp out and break things

He has a history a mile long of trying to destroy traditional western civilization in the name of the power grab called globalism.

He bought a huge chunk of Netflix last year.

Netflix has now turned their anti-white libshit dial up to 11.

Anyone can see this, except for brainwashed sheep like yourselves.

>Normies will walk a mile to avoid this show and SJWs will post about it on facebook and then skip it. It's a bomb before it even airs.
It's Netflix user. Everything is guaranteed to be watched.

will he change his tune when a herd of niggers fuck him up in one of their ''''peaceful'''' sit-ins?

Fuck nu-males.

you're replying to pic related

Noses aren't arguments, outside of your hugbox echo chamber that brainwashed you in reality aquiline/large noses are present in many human groups, part of standard human variation, and have nothing to do with Judaism. Do you have any actual argument or are you so gullible and stupid that you're able to convince yourself people are Jews at complete random to ease your cognitive dissonance?

What's so nefarious about this? If I had Soros money, I'd invest in Netflix too. It's just a solid investment with the rapidly changing forms of media. You'd have to be retarded not to invest.

That's what we know about.

6 companies own 90% of the US media AND THEY COLLUDE.

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on.

>nice chill day at home
>get the fireplace going
>open up Netflix to find a decent movie to watch and get comfy
>pick the highest recommended movie on Netflix
>girlfriend joins me with a blanket
>we snuggle up
>movie starts
>it's just a bunch of guys saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" for 2 hours

Is this the film that came out three years ago that nobody cared about until Netflix put it on? Or is it a different thing with the same name?

I know. I'm Jewish, and I hate these people more than you. I promise.

Nothing, he bought a tiny fraction of a percent of Netflix. Sup Forums is populated by literal retards so they don't understand how to reason properly. Everyone on Sup Forums uses the same logic that people who believe in astrology use.

>Soros bought shares of Netflix?
>He must be responsible for this other thing related to Netflix
>Why? Muh feels!

>The stars were in a certain position when I was born
>They must be responsible for my personality traits!

He's Jewish until proven innocent

>soros dindu nuffin

You were literally demolished by facts in this post and you're still arguing. Keep going for the screenshot, it's truly hilarious.

do you have Sup Forums mapped to a key?

how many hours now do you think you have typed about Sup Forums on Sup Forums

>make the world a better place
>was literally a Nazi

Is Soros, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>takes Koch brothers dick
this is only spoken by complete retards that bought into the idea that the dem and rep establishment aren't one in the same. if you hadn't noticed, the rep establishment did everything they could to stop trump's nomination

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/kickng-money-out-of-politics-trump-boots-koch-brother-from-golf-course/

>Trump’s gesture was another slight against the pro-amnesty, pro-“free trade” billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, who opposed Trump during the Republican primary season and refused to help him during the general election.

low iq is going to be the death of the west

Show me where white people touched you, white #funwithmongoloisjwds

>tremendous amount of stock
>tremendous influence

318,000 shares of 430,410,000 is 0.07% you retard

Sounds about right honestly.

Isn't this show meant to satirize identity politics instead of practice them, anyway? I remember the movie being more of a lampoon of the whole 'movement' thing, not really a part of it.

DeFranco had a pretty reasonable opinion on the matter. I think people love to be super special snow flakes and get triggerd at the slightest perceived offense all the while calling their opponents snow flakes and get triggerd at the slightest perceived offense.

youtu.be/Gt_tUnf6T2E

They had to because they're trying to meme snowflake as a nazi baby gassing death squad code word

Probably because Justin Simmien and not this guy is the creator of the show. This guy's only a writer who had minimal input on the actual movie and series, that he isn't even mentioned on the imbd list.

>literally fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>literally demolished
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It's a show that I can only assume expands on the movie. The trailer contains shot for shot 'remake' of scenes from the movie.

That's just what we now about dickhead. Who knows how much of Netflix Soros and his buddies control.

I think it's safe to assume more than 50% and most likely closer to 100%.

Where are you getting your numbers from? Because I don't see any source

>left loses everything because of identity politics
>hmmm maybe we should rethink this shit, maybe start discussing our point of view instead of hurling labels and insults
>NAH FUCK DAT SHIEEEET LETS QUADRUPLE DOWN
>AYO HOL UP YOUS BE SAYING YOU ARENT RAYCIS? WELL YOUS GUN BE WATCHIN DIS NETFLIX N SHIET ABOUT DA REAL KANGZ

WTF, as a libtard i love nazis, violence, people who behead people for being gay and the f-35 now!

Like he's not conspiring with (((others))).

please.

He also invests in tons of shit with no political motivation, he's a billionaire investor. Conspiratards really don't understand how reasoning works. The scientific method requires that you look at all available facts, not just the ones that you like.

It's a clear double standard, hence Dear Black People will never be made

Why was a show about black people written by a white man? What year is it?

Soros owns about 22%, more fake news from a leftist.

Ah ok. Because the trailer for the movie back then seemed pretty interesting (still didn't watch the film) but as it's current year now i'm guessing this series is gonna be more BLM-y

His hands all all over OWS, BLM, ANTIFA etc.

This is proven.

>b-but he just a financier

Can we just accept that political TV shows, especially ones that are about race, are all created by mentally ill people?

You also don't have any source for your argument.

Right, but he also invests in tons of other companies. Are you retarded? Did a single word I typed even enter into that pile of mush you call a brain?

>make Sup Forums angry
>people make tweets and articles about how racist whites are
>SJWs will see these articles and support the show

Flawless plan. Thanks guys.

They're not. They're created by design on purpose.

>no political motivation
>George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

>Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>Soros admits creating the European migrant crisis:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>Soros tells Europe to take in 'at least a MILLION' refugees every year:

express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe

>Soros finances 'Handbooks' to spur EU-bound immigration:

news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants

>Soros urges giving Ukraine $50 billion of aid to foil Russia:

reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108

>Hacked emails expose George Soros as Ukraine puppet-master:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

>George Soros funds Ferguson Black Lives Matter protests:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/?page=all

>Soros funds paid "protestors" to spur civil unrest:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/

investopedia.com/articles/insights/060716/top-3-netflix-shareholders-nflx.asp

Source on the 22% number? 318,00 shares is less than a tenth of a percent, not 22%.

You invest in companies for a purpose, making money
What is the purpose of giving money to organizations that promote terrorism?

The shares outstanding is pretty easy to look up

Shut the fuck up you retarded kike

No shit. He also tried to crash the British pound.

He's a capo for the central banking system.

Aint hard to tell.

> Breitbart
> Wikileaks
> Expecting to be taken seriously

>Soros funds MoveOn and Media Matters:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America#Funding

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoveOn.org#Financial_contributors

>Soros funds Black Lives Matter:

redstate.com/streiff/2015/11/13/anti-american-left-funds-blacklivesmatter-now/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/19/hired-black-lives-matter-protesters-start-cutthech/

>Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 'partners' of the ‘Women's March on Washington’

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

>Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros' Son as Donald Trump's Rise Terrifies World Elite:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/12/globalists-unite-hillary-clinton-running-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son-donald-trumps-rise-terrifies-world-elite/

>Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

dailycaller.com/2016/08/17/soros-paid-al-gore-millions-to-push-aggressive-us-action-on-global-warming/

>WL 9498 Attached to this is a spreadsheet containing some donations from not only George Soros but also Andrea Colombal... Andrea Soros Colombal.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9498

>Master race
>crying 24/7 over twitter comments and a netflix series

oh my lord LMAO