Let's list all scenes like this

Let's list all scenes like this.

You know what i'm talking about. Scientist is locked inside a test room with usually some dangerous creature or substance, and then creature gets loose/ substance starts leaking and the scientist starts banging the glass wall until he is killed/ turned into something horrible

not identical but the doll bomb scene from the rock comes to mind

The rock also has the guy being locked in with the chemical when they're stealing it during the opening.

The Khan trilogy, parts 1 and 2

No monsters but that scene in the Bourne Legacy where the one scientist shoots all the others.

The recent one with the Mara sister and the ayy girl

that scene was different though, it wasn't played for horror, it was just a based autistic killer

being trapped in a lab with an autistic killer is pretty horrifying

In the trailer for the next Alien movie.
A doctor is examinating an infected guy, and the alien starts bursting his spine (not his chest, because reasons) and she knocks on the glass saying "please open".

God i hate scenes like that, it just makes me sad

Spiderman with Doc Oc

You fap to this stuff dont you?

Literally every zombie film featuring a hidden lab.

>tfw Brent Spiner is back

definitely, and it was a well done scene

but it's not like some cliche monster movie like OP was talking about where everybody ignores logic with the alien/unknown specimen and gets fucked

The "substance" stuff reminds me Species, when the try to see how the pure alien dna looks like.

Good point senpai

I'd show the roof of her mouth how pure my dna is if you know what I mean

The first triple X movie.

that scene was great

Resident Evil. Incredible how the opening of that movie, from OST to atmosphere, was top tier. Paul WS Anderson must have been sick and somebody else directed that section.

independence day
one of the alien movies
one of the bond movies

Also the first one with the Green Goblin gas chamber

It's one of the only two or three scenes I remember from that movie.

the second one is trash, not sure of the third

>the Green Goblin gas chamber

Woah. Raimi went too far with that one.

Godzilla when Brian Cranston's wife gets cooked by radiation

The Watchmen

Is this like your fetish OP

The Ayys in Indepedence day were frightening and mysterious until ID4 2 fucked everything up.

The rock

I loved that scene and only years later I realised that one of the scientists was xander berkeley

>when they lock the guy underground with the alien and cover up the exit with dirt

dale wtf you doing there

X-Files movie scared the shit out of me when I was a kid

it had some good nightmare fuel in it if you were young enough

even the beginning of the movie kind of fits thread criteria except the kid isn't a scientist

In Moonraker, when James Bond coldly murders those two scientists for no reason by deliberately placing that vial with nerve gas on the edge of a cart they were supposed to move before running out of the room and watching these scientist gas themselves.

In Licence to Kill, James Bond (yes, again the cold motherfucker that he is) frames this guy so his boss tortures and brutally murders him using a pressure valve after trapping the guy in a hyperbaric/decompression chamber and watching his face deform (extended uncensored cut) whilst the guy is putting his fingers in his ears and screaming against the window before splatting open against the window.

qt scientist ;_;

>for no reason
he wanted to check how deadly the chemical was

>watching his face deform (extended uncensored cut)
really? I've always seen that

Jason X, when that female scientist is locked in the room, banging on the soundproof glass for her colleague to hear her while Jason wakes up, grabs her face, pushes it in a vat of liquid nitrogen and slams her face on the table afterwards, splitting her head like a frozen tennisball and killing her