Malala Yousafzai Becomes Millionaire With Memoir Sales, Global Appearances

>Malala Yousafzai Becomes Millionaire With Memoir Sales, Global Appearances

ibtimes.com/malala-yousafzai-becomes-millionaire-memoir-sales-global-appearances-2388405

awww, Sup Forums must be proud of her

the weird part is she is actually a boy

no she's not, she's female activist

Even better.

>muzzie becomes millionaire at 25
>while 99% of Sup Forums is still working dead end minimum wage jobs

The irony of being an actual victim in victim glorification societies... Getting shot in the head was the best thing to happen to her.

I wonder who is responsible for this corruption

the stuff that Sup Forums talks about, could cost you your career in real life let alone have millions of dollars

>Get shot
>Become rich

It's the American dream.

>get shot in the face in a random attack
>act like women are oppressed everywhere on earth because of it
>make millions on international appearances acting like some kind of survivor of a lifetime of hardship

it's amazing to me that people like this are allowed to exist

That's great. When is she planning to redistribute the wealth to the workers?

Good for her. She's an intelligent, well spoken kid who got shot in the fucking head and still managed to succeed in life.

What's your excuse, Sup Forums?

Watching a trotskyite take weepy western liberals for a ride and pocket all their money is pretty funny.

We weren't woman in muzzie countries who didn't get shot

Let's play a game then.

Let's shoot each Sup Forumslack in the head.

Those who survive can then become millionaires.

But she'll always be a fat muzzie with a lazy eye and acne scars

I win

Based austria with the bantz

Why does she look so ugly?

Still a ugly muzzie horse puss

The public for buying her books.
Cost Johnny Sup Forumsack his job at Dairy Queen? Well, I guess he does need that $7.50 and hour to make ends meet. Look on the bright side, even if he did say something bad, he wouldn't lose much. He's worthless!
Nope. Sorry user, but that's not how it works. You've got to be a certified minority living in an oppressed country.

Yes, it certainly couldn't be the fact that the majority of Sup Forums is incapable of completing a simple University degree, let alone being capable of handling anything above minimum wage work.

It MUST be the Jews.

I mean talking against immigrants in Germany could cost your workplace, multiple German anons confirmed this.

Yeah, you win. She's got a million dollars and more coming in everyday from royalties. She toys with her gold Nobel medal as she wonders what to write next in her studio apartment in London.

You'll however be working 9-5 at a fast food place.

She's a professional victim. Don't you know being a victim is one of the most profitable positions nowadays?

I'm oppressed by not having a state that wants to shoot me in the head.

She needs to check her privilege.

Never said she wasn't mate. Of course, don't let that stop you from desperately crawling for the moral high ground in the face of her success. If you think you're better, you can barely just ignore the sound of her getting richer every second sitting on her ass.

she is shot and basically shills for 'tolerance', in the comfort of the west. She doesn't live in her own country fighting for women's rights.

>University degree
Literal modern meme.
Degrees aren't worth shit now.
The people I know with minimum wage jobs are the people who went to Uni. While I dropped out at 16, trained with Tullos and started earning £24,000 a year at 18.

It's all about experience now, even trades like plumbing and joinery earn more.
Even people who joined the British Army for a apprenticeship with the signals have walked into 80,000 jobs lad.

>don't treat us bad,because they we will go full jihadists and suicide bomb ourselfs all over your cities
fuck of cunt

Making money off idiot sjws is a market boom

Of course not, she took a bullet for that million.

It's called skilled labour mate. Trades have decent pay because they're skilled and because of unions. And life extends beyond the 20s. Companies don't consider people for managerial positions if they don't have university degrees. Ever heard of a CEO with a HS diploma? Without a uni degree you stagnate at 30. You can go back of course but by then you've forgotten everything.

Ill never get why anyone would buy the memoir of a fukn 14 year old teenage girl. Shes hardly even discovered herself at that age, memoirs are ,eamt for people whove lived a long illustrious and interesting life. Clearly she hired the best Schlomo salesmen to promote her shit. She should thank the Taliban for turning her into a Liberal demigod.

>get shot
>become millionaire
This is what's wrong with capitalism

Please, people write whole theses on here and would be recognized as scholars if these subjects were open to research and debate.

Despite claiming scientific objectivity there are some things in academia that cannot be questioned and you will be punished if you do. Look at James Watson, the guy who first described DNA is silenced because his findings don't fit the narrative.

Meanwhile (((Dr. Money's))) research, despite proving the opposite is used to push the idea that male and female are social constructs.

and you call us deluded

Boys can't be female activists? That's awfully intolerant of you, user.

She's so FUCKING ugly. I can't get over it.

Hopefully it means we no longer have to feel sorry for her or w/e. Why did she win the Nobel prize, btw?

They're renaming it to the Malala Youseffi Peace Award in her honour, actually.

Absolutely disgusting, but I wouldn't even be surprised if they actually did that.
Mr Nobel did invent the beautiful tool of peace called dynamite.

>the stuff that Sup Forums talks about, could cost you your career in real life let alone have millions of dollars
This.
It's always easy to talk about things and advocate for them if they have a big lobby and are a big win for you.

I overheard people speaking about this and they said they think the government is conditioning her to be the next Pakistani or Afghani prime minister/prez.

>ugly mudslime gets a bullet in her brainless head
>shes a feminist
>she gets millions of dollars

fucking sandniggers man..

What the fuck has she actually done other than appear on TV?

Isn't the middle east still an impermeable quagmire of death and sand?

i wish America worked that way

>Be American
get shot
>no money
>now in debt

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

lol, projecting much?

>What the fuck has she actually done other than appear on TV?

Nothing. You don't need to do anything these days to make money except sell yourself out and make a mockery of yourself. Fortunately most people on Earth still have morals, although that's slowly being eroded

Would you get shot in the head 3 times for a couple of million dollars?
she did, so good for her.

the difference between me and her is that I'm a man and I take a daily bath, so yeah, give her the gorilon dollars

delet this

Why does Sup Forums hate a person who is essentially emulating Jesus Christ's teachings in the face of assassination attempts (and likely imminent assassination)?

It's not some fatass in the US making excuses for Islam, this is a person who lives basically at ground zero and sees the challenges up close - the effects of drone warfare, the Taliban etc.

I just don't have money for University

>Malala Yousafzai
Blacked when?

this
She got half her fucking head blown off, it's not like it's strictly muh feels misery memoir territory.

Oh look another self-proclaimed leftist making millions.

CFR kikes are going to push this little toad on us for decades.

>be nice to muslims, or they will kill you
isn't that kind of the way of the world though?

Talk shit, get hit.

>t. Nott N. Rugument.

Writes books, does speeches, rasises money for her goals, and does charity work.

Hate or love, she does more for her money than 90% of the lazy sacks here. With all the blue pilled goys out there, there isn't a reason Sup Forums shouldn't be raking in cash either.

She got a million quid for being shot in the head.
It's the most expensive get well soon present ever.

Are we on the same Sup Forums?

Majority of these posts are:

A. Shit posts derived from someone's ass
B. Random statics based on a poll from over a decade old with no sound method or explanation on how it was gathered.
C. Strawman mixed with wtf correlation & casulation
D. poo in loo

This place is great for seeing what comes out of people's mouth in the raw, but you are drinking too much of the kool aid if you think any of the discussions approach scholarly merit.

She doesn't live in the country.

She was a popular local advocate who worked with volunteer groups in Afghan to have schools for girls.

Taliban hated this and put out a warrant for her death. She took some shots to the head and nearly died. Got flown to UK and they managed to save her life.

I'm (assuming) she continues to raise awareness and speak out about getting education for girls in the ME by flying around the world. However she can't return home because the Taliban will have her killed on sight.

>be mudslime girl
>get shot in face
>dont die
> nobel peace prize
>best selling author
>millionaire

Huh

Nice strawman

>be nigger
>get elected president
>get nobel peace price
>celebrate by bombing libya and funding civil war in syria

>be mud
>get shot by muds
>get nobel peace price
>tell people to stop being mean to terrorists

lmao how does anybody take the nobel peace price seriously

Well, we all know who controls the (((nobel prize)))

You didn't know? Her father was a marxist collaborator with the Soviets, she herself is a professed marxist.
This is subversion 101.

>nobel peace price

UH user, looks like even this Pakistani girl got better education than you in spite getting shot for it !