Has anybody else realised how Hollywood tries to completely fuck over Asian males?

Has anybody else realised how Hollywood tries to completely fuck over Asian males?

>Rambo 2: white man kills the evil Vietnamese and tries to run off with beautiful Asian women who falls in love with him

>the last Samari: white man gets btfo by japs, japs are kind and make him into a samari. In return the white man fucks the head Samaris sister and runs off with her when they all die

If this shit was replaced with black men killing evil whites and running off with beautiful white women everybody would go crazy

Dont forget harold & kumar. You think it was just a coincidence they were trying to go to a WHITE castle?

The white castle stands for white women. Think about it. Getting to a fastfood restaurant is normal and easy for normal people. But for Asian guys in that movie it's an entire adventure and an epic success if they manage to get there.

coincidentally, james cameron wrote the 2nd rambo movie before going on to make avatar: jungle fever

michael mann also loves WMAF

>michael mann also loves WMAF
so do asian women :^)

>black men killing evil whites and running off with beautiful white women everybody would go crazy

The largest movie franchise ever is literally that right now though.

kek'd

>asian "men"

Didn't Hamada use to be a model, or something?

no

Hamada seems like an asshole.
I heard that he and Matsumoto hate eachother, didn't know he was a dick to the other members too.

It's all an act. That webm is from a skit.

It's normal for groups in showbusiness to not really be close off-camera, too.

Did he steal his rice?

>That webm is from a skit.
Oh, I guess I'm retarded then

version of this with sound, or at least the name of the skit? My google-fu skills are weak

He's gay though, it doesn't count

It probably has something to do with the fact that America was at war with an Asian nation from 1941-45 and then50-53 and then from 59-73
Plus squaring off ideologically with China since the 50s and it ramping up after the ussr collapsed

Jews fear Asians.

>>the last Samari: white man gets btfo by japs, japs are kind and make him into a samari. In return the white man fucks the head Samaris sister and runs off with her when they all die
That shit happened though

no they don't

>cutting off the end

the actual fuck