MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

Starts at 10:30pm on BBC One.

No idea of the running order.

>Gary Lineker introduces Premier League highlights, including the heavyweight clash between Manchester United and Tottenham at Old Trafford. Other matches include Manchester City's trip to West Brom, Bournemouth against Chelsea, Crystal Palace's London derby with West Ham, Arsenal against Swansea, Watford hosing Stoke and Huddersfield visiting Liverpool. Alan Shearer and Danny Murphy provide expert analysis.

Sup Forums is fucking dead.

gonna need a stream

How the fuck do we save Sup Forums. I don't want this place to die ;__;

>Same old England? Well no. There's something different about these boys.

Yeah there is mate, LMAO

This.
Besides so many different sports on now.

F

>you now have to sign up to view iplayer

It's been a while, lads.

>all the big teams on
>5 (five) anons in the thread

Jesus christ. Only a couple years ago motd viewing spanned two threads.

It's hard to get the Beeb outside of the UK.

>The FA Cup rap

>these poppies

the poppy evangelicals will be happy
wear poppy or die

I don't know what to say, honestly there is nothing I want to post and I feel like going to sleep.

Why does Aguero love the prem so much? Reckon he will never leave.

Big British Castle, innit.

Pep v Pulis.

>McLean on de bench

The fucking state of Foster.

I think he hasn't got a winning mentality. He is on the cusp of breaking the scoring record for City and he's choking hard.

Alri depressed lad

>chequebook pep

Silva is the worst shooter ever.

He's an honorary manc tbb

Raheem Sterling would like a word.

ENGLANDS OWN BEN FOSTER

Sterling is such a cretin.

Bareth Garry

when there's that much empty space the crowd should just be allowed to move forward if they want

Who is more consistent: De Brown or Christian Eriksen?

You'd have to be a Tottenham fan to even compare them.

Well, this thread is active isn't it

De Bruyne being consistent > Eriksen's consistency

People are glorifying City and Poop too much. Let's see what happens when everything stops going so smoothly, because I doubt they'll end the season with 106 points and +110 gd.

Everyones in bed. Extra hour and all that.

De Bruyne noticeably went missing for a while though.

oh right that's tonight, thanks for reminding me

>City are the bestest ever, they're reinventing football!!

Chelsea 2005 and United 2008 would destroy them.

>sucking City dick for completed passes in a game
>swansea city are literally up there too with a record of only 20 less back in 2012

And their squad cost how much?

>3-2 against West Brom
>"taking the game to a new level"

You now remember Michu.

>brendão ball

Lineker is fucking desperate for Pep to win the league.

it's embarassing

like my spelling: embarrassing

English mustard or ketchup on my sausage sandwich?

Fuck. That save from Joe Hart will keep him as England's first choice for the next year

HP

Ikr? I watched the game and thought City had a bad day. They still won but everyone looked sluggish and complacent, the goalscorers today were the only ones that looked sharp.

brown

bit late, lad

Fucking hell West Ham had it in the corner in the 97th minute and gave it back to them.

Has Joe Hart redeemed himself, or did he just have a lucky day?

Realised I hate enough sausages for two so I've had both.

>bit late

Judgemental bastard

Bilic out soon, surely?

>look at me, I'm Joe Hart and I'm being all stoic, as if I haven't personally cost the team points this season

His best game in about two years. He always has his """"best"""" games when his team loses. Never when he has basically won the game for his team. He's extended his England career by about 5 years just based off of this performance.

I love Zaha

>subtitle: BETA BLOCKER

bit harsh

Aye, he needs to climb back through the vortex and return to the world of GTA IV.

Can't wait til he starts do punditry in a few years.

He'll fit in well with all of those bragging faggots on motd

>getting utterly BTFO by your mentor who taught you everything you know

just like my animes

Haha these fuckers in the motd studio shilling Hart because he actually did his job for once and saved a couple shots. This guy is fucking bullet proof with the media.

>Still trying to pretend Joe Hart is good

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sucking off Joe Shaft

Why won't they learn to let it go & move on. Two great saves for a change but they praised one where he parried it right back into danger

>Man city have a day off
>"amazing"
>Joe Hart's defence does the same
>"amazing"

r they takin the piss?

It really feels like no one gave a fuck that football was on today. No one played well, all that stadiums have been quiet af and Sup Forums has been the worst I've ever seen it been.

Because keeping Hart in the England team means England have zero chance of ever winning anything. If England won anything those two would become nobodies overnight.

All of Liverpool's best performances have been when Coutinho le bloot man hasn't played. I wonder when they'll catch on.

They record MOTD before the games are played, they simply read the script.

He is actually garbage. He literally punts the ball upfield and hopes, such a shit passer.

Firmino is a prick. His celebrations are embarrassing.

Isn't it early for poppies? Or are Liverpool just more aware of tragedies than other clubs

He is the ugliest player in the league after Phil Jones.

>keeps saying Salah like a mudslime

That celebration was fucking awful to be sure.

I remember he did a retrospective for the BBC or Sky about the QPR game and he spoke about it in Spanish, may have been 2013 or maybe even later. Hope he has learned the language by now

Did McLean refuse to wear a poppy? BBC obviously avoided the issue completely in the highlights.

>still at the stadium

Isn't there an international break coming up? That's probably why.

>and Jurgen, what about this brexit nonsense?!

Fuck off Gary. Keep it on twitter.

STILL at the stadium? It's 11 what a madman.

have they shown the tottenham/united highlights yet?

what would be the point in bringing it up? it happens every season and it's fucking boring, who cares if he doesn't want to wear one

Motd pundits are borderline gay with all the homoerotic banter

Think he went for lunch then came back

not yet, no

God that laugh, it's so fake.

can't stand alan shearer

The MU-Spurs game was crap and there were no upsets.

We should care. But no you just want to say fuck it, oh man some guy is pissing on our flag? Who gives a fuck man lol. Someone is wiping his arse with the flag of St. George? Man it's his flag I'm a cuck I'm gonna pretend it don't bother me lmao

You are everything that is wrong with The West.

I'll say it again, all of the pundits and Lineker need to be cleared out of MOTD. They're fucking shit; just saying the same shit every week with the same jokes. It's stale.

It's because Germans are gullible, their football and League is built around team ethic and getting along with eachother and for a coach to instill that sometimes he has to appear happy when he's not. Maybe he's getting leery in a League of pampered egotists

FFS I knew I should have just watched a stream of this later. They show everything I could give a shit about before what I actually want to see.

>all of these flicks and tricks when you're one nil down against Swansea at home

And they have the cheek to charge the most in the league for this shit

This -79299569 is bait.

>I cry bitch tears when people disagree with me

Move on, lad.

I love how based McClean winds up scum like you.

@79299658

This is an ad hominem attack.

Don't @ me.