A fat muslim feminist challenges a jew, gets destroyed immediately

A fat muslim feminist challenges a jew, gets destroyed immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3e4hmxmITE

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepub.com/other/2002/2902isr_hamas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
fortruthforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/ucsd-muslim-student-responds-to-david-horowitz-event/
youtube.com/watch?v=juR74OYiegY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fat muslim feminist btfo
>kike doing the btfo'ing
Not sure how I feel.

Yes ! Let them fight !

Based schlomo

Hamas was created by the israelis to keep Yasser Arafat in check.
The israelis kept funding hamas even after hamas started killing jews left and right.

She sounds like a fake, like she made up that name for priveledgw points

Gas both.

larouchepub.com/other/2002/2902isr_hamas.html

>Fat
>Muslim
>Feminist
Just fucking nuke us already

HE IS WITH US
ONE OF US

She is clearly white and has those white american fat genes, its obvious thats not her birth name and she has practiced saying it in the front of the mirror for hours.

Reuploaded today? Just a kike trying to make view sheckz by riding the tide of white nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8

the jokes just write themselves

>Reuploaded today? Just a kike trying to make view sheckz by riding the tide of white nationalism.
Looks like, just found about it today.

Pretty good test he has there and accurate in nature. Just stop the whole bullshit charade and ask her if she supports the Hez

This whole fat feminist buying a hijab, reading a few verses of the quran, and calling themselves a muslim thing is so amusing.

>mfw Sup Forums sides with the Jew

From reddit, I saw it too

arab women are fat and ugly

Lol this is what I come to debates for.

We both know neither side are saints, what is with this debate trying to come to some rational conclusion?

Its just nice seeing the liberal narrative destroyed.

Yeah I thought she hammed it up a bit. Who gives a shit what her name is

You can't fight everyone at ones.

Sometimes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'd rather have a jew for a neighbor than a muslim.

Can't wait until all slimes are put in cultural zoos where they can pretend it's still the iron age without embarassing the rest of the species

>Being a hipster and think you can out debate the professional pilpul

Fuck u malaka

Somebody once told me that a cock is gonna roll me
I ain't the biggest dick in the shed
I was looking kind of dumb with a dick and a sack
In the shape of a "mushroom" on my forehead

Well, the dicks start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed some dicks and I suck the dick running
Didn't make sense not to live for dicks
You give good brain and your mouth gets numb

So much to suck, so much to blow
So what's wrong with taking it in the backdoor?
You'll never know if you don't suck
You'll never shine if you don't fuck

Hey, now, you're a fucking fag, get on your knees go suck
Hey, now, you're a gay bitch, take your pants off, get blown
And all that glitters is cum
Only shooting cumshots break the smegma

It's a gay place and they say it gets gayer
You're cocked up now wait 'til you get older
But the gay men beg to differ
Judging by the cock in your mouth

The cocks we suck are getting pretty thin
The cums getting thick so you might as well rim
My asshole is on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll probably get AIDS.

Somebody once asked could I spare some a suck for gas
I need to get myself a bunch of dick
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little dick myself
And we could all use a little suck

Well, the cocks start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed too many dicks and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for dick
You give good brain and your mouth gets numb

So much to suck so much to bloew
So what's wrong with taking in the back door
You'll never know if you don't suck
You'll never shine if you don't blow.

And all that glitters is cum
Only shooting cumshots break the mold

This is why I can never get on board the 'all Jews are evil' train.

So long as there are towelheads in the world, Jews are an unfortunately useful ally.

justice

is

served

This shit happened years ago... Why is it getting this attention now?

where did you get that she's a feminist?

That's right goys Jews are better because of (((secular democracy)))

>that yes
You got to hand it to it, at least it's honest.

It's like trying to cure AIDS with cancer.

fuck me she is so fat she is getting out of breath just trying to speak...

Let's not jump to conclusions. I said sometimes. This is one of those rare times.

Because this is from 2014 and Sup Forums just had an influx of faggots in 2015 that didn't see it in 2014

To much Halal

>Muslim
>Feminist
No such thing

nice mayyyyyyymayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Also how is hezbollah or hamas for that matter a terrorist organization?

Got a big name for a big fat.

You should apply that logic to Muslims instead.

"Muslims form a part of the Russian population, and are an important minority. Therefore, Islamophobia implicitly calls for the break-up of Russia. The difference between Europe and Russia in our attitude toward Islam is that, for us, Muslims are an organic part of the whole, while for Europe they are a post-colonial wave of re-invaders from a different geopolitical and cultural space. But since we have a common enemy in the globalist elite, which is pro-Pussy Riot/Femen, pro-gay marriage, anti-Putin, anti-Iran, anti-Chávez, anti-social justice and so on, we all need to develop a common strategy with the Muslims. Our traditions are quite different, but the anti-traditional world that is attacking us is united, and so must we become."

>fat muslim girl in campus complaining about something
>not a feminist
Yeah...

>Because this is from 2014
It's from 2010

Here is her side:

fortruthforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/ucsd-muslim-student-responds-to-david-horowitz-event/

>You got to hand it to it, at least it's honest.
It doesn't know about Taqiyya

I would never side with Muslims.

I love the reaction of the audience when she says "for it".

Their ideas about ""peaceful"" and ""moderate"" Muslims are completely shattered by the truth of the violence Muslims support.

>it
wut?

Top fucking kek.
>Do you support the destruction of Jews and Israel?
>...Yes. BUT. BUT-
>People nervously applauding

It was funny to see her so nervous. Professor Jew was pretty uncomfortable as well kek

Uraguay? More like Ur-a-gay! Hahahaha

Wow what a bitch. Thought pork was illegal in islam look at that piggy kek.

Well she IS fat

So what would Sup Forums's response be to that question? Hunt them or no?

You really think they're the biggest enemy?

She didn't mention womens rights or any feminist talking points in the video.
You're a lying jewish faggot op.

Rare has a point. OP is just a shill, sage this thread.

More like trying to cure AIDS with HIV

>illegal in islam
Womans talking in public is illegal in islam, if you it pork and don't know about it being pork then it's allright.

nice dubs OP.

Much as I detest Muslims, I would say she won that verbal confrontation with the professor.

Why? Because she is a young fat non-white. The same ones that are fellated by liberals in academia. And she expressed her hatred of the Jew, who wears a white mask - one that is reviled by academia.

If a young white man made a lengthy speech describing the crimes of the Jew, he would be arrested, expelled, punished, destroyed. But that fat turd did much more, by denting the Jew's privileged position. She scratched him, and though he does not feel pain, the others witness the blood - the Jew is no god, but a mortal, and thus not above punishment.

Sure buddy, whatever helps you sleep at night

> it pork
Eat* obviously.

Currently? Yes. An ideology incompatible with the entirety of Western civilization.

>muslim feminist

chek'd

So what happened to that american girl?

Scene as Europe has taken in so many migrants I think maby it's time Israel took in a whole load of them and let the fireworks happen. Let your enemies fight your other enemies.

Why bother linking and giving her more exposure

Yeah man, I didn't expect her to brazenly be like "Yeah, I want you fucking dead" to dudes face. Shes a moderate muslim tho

The kike just ignored the whole argument and went from 0 to muh holocaust in under 0.3 seconds fuck you op fro wasting my time.

siding with the jews=/=recognizing their intelligence and enjoying it when they btfo libbies

Does the MSA (muslim somthing or other group on campus) really have a hitler youth week?

if so I would bro out with those muslims they seem to be redpilled about ((((((((them))))))))

wtf! i love jews now!

>that woman
>ewwww

So you like the modern view of women and degenerates? Why are you even here?

Good. The problem will only be fixed once leftists and muslims are shamed into silence like the fat bitch in OP

>there are people on Sup Forums who would rather side with barbarian muzzies than based kikes

meant for

>hitler youth week
That doesn't mean what you think it means

Jews suck, but I think what's more important is shattering liberals illusions on how amazing multiculturalism is. This needs to be shattered quickly. Of course, once it is shattered the jews will swing right and leech off of that. Example: milo yiannopoulos.

Don't keep all your kikes in one basket!

What was her question? What is MSA? Please help I want to laugh.

You can judge if a woman is a feminist by how may cupcakes she can consume. Also, you can tell if she looks like a "spechul snoflake" visibly. Her durka durka scarf gives her away.

youtube.com/watch?v=juR74OYiegY

this will help you feel better Sup Forums give this lady some likes.

>refuse to condemn a terrorist organization
>complains about "muh small extremist organization"
>complains she'll get arrested for sympathizing with a terrorist organization
FUCKING
JUST
REE

What does it mean?

False dichotomy

I only linked it so people could see the date of when this was posted and when that video happened as she states in the first few lines. I don't give a fuck about exposure, this shit is ancient by internet time and is blowing up now for whatever reason but people think it Just happened.

FYI I've seen this vid on Sup Forums for a while now. They're definitely trying for views.

Faggot Muslim sand nigger terrorist goat fucking clit cutter gutter ape piece of shit, go cut some more dicks and clits instead of shitposting on here Aladdin nobody cares about your opinion

>jews are funding the death of jews

He didn't btfo her though. He put her on the spot and she looked him dead in the eye and told him just how much of a Jew rat he really is. He had nowhere to go other than oy vey muh anti semitism.

>student asks a question
>DO YOU CONDEMN THE EVIL HAMAS
>uhh
>YOU ANTI-SEMITE OY VEY OY VEY

Westerners. You guys understand that if you make this video viral, this is the final nail in the coffin of the argument "moderate muslim". Listen here once for God's sake. Make with this what you do with Trump, Brexit or other situations like this. I will do as much as I personally can. An opportunity like this is once in a life time. I know it's hard to rally behind a wave, but good Lord, if we viral this to expose these "moderates" we've won. Think about the connections and gates opened with her final, direct, response. This is it. C'mon, help me...help youselves more like it. How do we start it?

Are you one of the Hungarians still stuck in Romania? This was a nice post, I was surprised by the flag I thought maybe it was Chad

Muslims lack the concept of individualism. It predates "modern views" on women, and is essential to western values.

tl;dw
Student: Like, Allahu Akbar, I think, or whatever
Professor: OOYYYY VEEEEY