twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you focus on the tiniest autistic little points

thanks for proving my point

youtube.com/watch?v=1O1XIj2LRqo

me in the merc

very bored right now

where is the icelandic poster????
i really want more

why do the left love sexualising children so much?

they are horrible mentally twisted satanists

Bane?

Absolute state of this Yank mong

>read economist on kindle(the "Europe" section)
>play Japanese visual novel
>watch TV show

pic an option for me lads

they don't?
only a few do

>literally everything except for the location are tiny details
ah yes. these mental gymnastics are hilarous, keep going

tfw no THICC Mexican gf to use my face as a seat

Radical 4th way: shoot yourself

say hi to me PJW

nonce

we brought our cat along and cats dont really like traveling/change

They turn to the left to rebel against their parents and see that they need to liberate children from their familial identity as well.

anyone know the music to this or where i can find out?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504413579140.webm

literally true though tbqh

*posts anime 13 year old girl in a nazi uniform*
*loudly explains the difference between ephebophilia and paedophilia to everyone within earshot*

false equivalence

anime

her family might have been recent immigrants for all he knows.

whats that sludge coming out of her right foot?

so why are the left all paedos?

indians didn't have welfare programs or social housing though did they?

>posting the worst K-ON

come on now at least post Ui

DA MAYNE STREAM METEOR IS CALLIN ME ALT ROIGHT
OIYM NAUGHT ALT ROIGHT DA ALT ROIGHT AH UGH BUNCHA NADZEES

>everyone who immigrated to the US did so in the 1700s
small brain

when will america come home?

Nazis are leftwing

The Republic of Franchised Lesser Hong Kong is a very large, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, free-roaming dinosaurs, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 196 million Franchised Lesser Hong Kongians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The minute government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.4%.

The very strong Franchised Lesser Hong Kongian economy, worth 16.2 trillion Fiats a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. Average income is 82,618 Fiats, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.

The nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque, citizens re-mortgage their homes to buy lottery tickets, the government has forked out millions on an unmade bed that is apparently East Lebatuckese "art", and shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Franchised Lesser Hong Kong's national animal is the Rat, which can often be seen rifling through garbage cans in city streets.

something something berg

i love them all

Carmela could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

PJW doesnt give me a reply :(

so the American were justified in killing and taking advantage of the natives?

ah who am I kidding I'm arguing with a rorke here whitez dindu nuffin wrong

This is fashion. Look. It. Up.

difference is that whites built america and made it so good that the various shitskins of the world all want to move there, not dumb 'groids

sexualisation of children is all part of the cultural marxists manifesto

the complete degeneration of a moralistic society

Shart that dripped out, but you already knew that

listening to jeff buckley lads
a once in a generation talent, he was taken from us far too soon

Howling at the K-ON anime nonce who is getting arrested

the bnp is a left-wing party

economically maybe

Might walk around Battersea the whole day to try and find and get a picture with PJW

thoughts?

soundcloud.com/gravityboys/judgment-day-megamix

19:30

i like ur memes PJW

mong

HELLO LEFTYPOL WILL YOU AKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF PAKI RAPE GANGS

Indians did a lot of slash and burn agriculture that may have created the American bread basket. So basically they made it such a good country that whiteskins all wanted to move there

playing halflife
i don't understand why it's so popular but it's pretty fun

*pins down a yank*
*sharts on him*

>youtube.com/watch?v=t5q4cL9qZQI

thoughts lads? keep in mind that is the FIRST LADY of China singing, so I expect nice comments please xx

as much as almost every other tribe and nation in History
always funny how selective your indignation is
to stay on topic, settlers weren't immigrants, there was no country before settlers built one

leftists have no father

i am a KNIGHT and i'm HEADED into BATTLE

1 or 2?

toot poster is justifying colonization

lol

what is an R rated film in America? 18+?

IMAGINE LIVING IN A CORRUPT DYSTOPIAN SHAMBLE OF A NATION OVERRUN BY WANDERING GANGS OF ARMED BROWN MEN LIKE MEXICO

leftists cannot recite the lord's prayer and consider this a point of pride

thats not what he said

he said:
>The man of the future will likely be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals...
He never said it "should" happen, he just thought it was inevitable
and tbqh i think in the long term hes probably right

I own both (I don't exactly remember when or why I bought the second one) but I'm playing the first one. Then I'll play the 2nd.

IT is PREPOSTEROUS that a POTION could be TOO STRONG for ME

it hasn't aged well

25+`

>French education

>3 hour train journey
>£70

state of this country

Most R films are 15s in the UK. 18 is a pretty rare sort of class these days, haven't seen an 18 in years.

fake image

wtf fuck adolf glorg

What's float?

wow PJW is being mean with me

balder.org/judea/Richard-Coudenhove-Kalergi-Practical-Idealism-Vienna-1925.php

I assumed that's what happened.
Supposedly it changed FPS forever or something.

>haha DUDE us coders right? MALES ONLY, females cannot code and are not allowed in to my sekrit koding klub(males only)

they are both great games desu.

thanks but doesn't answer my question really

Do the media think the best way to tackle homophobia is to thrust sexualised images of men embracing onto our screens?

when the colonists got to america there was no country
there was a bunch of savages running around the woods killing each other

the colonists and their descendants built america from scratch

now every wog in the world wants to come over and live off the white man's largesse well you know what they can go fuck themselves

had enough of this whinging from leftists and darkies desu

literally can spend hours creasing at Sup Forums meme videos on youtube

post ur faves

Any fisherman here?

I got banned from my local lake 2 weeks ago because I was winning every single Sunday match no matter what peg I was fishing and the old, miserable bastards complained to the fishery owner about it and said they were gonna stop fishing here if I carried on fishing here. I didn't really help myself as I never interacted with them beyond small talk. They would all turn up and have some breakfast and a drink together while I would just go straight to my peg, get set up and ready to fish.

I win because I start baiting my swim as soon as I get here, attracting all the fish whilst they're all stuffing their faces, so as soon as I put a bait in the water there are fish there

Don't care really, too many other places to fish to get upset over this ban. I guess I should take it as a compliment :)

not an argument

>"We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category. Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.[8]"

>he doesn't know the same day refund scam

baka

>he didn't book in advance

embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

from where to where

wonder what the psychology is behind fatherless little runts being driven to leftism

privatisation will keep costs down! its a win win for the customer!

where's this from lad?