What did Stefan 'Deus Vult' Molyneux meme by this?

What did Stefan 'Deus Vult' Molyneux meme by this?

He means the white race knows its time has come to an end

A collective prepping of the bull

Stefan is about to go nuclear

He means the voice of Allah (swt) speaks to all of us.

Inshallah.

Since this is the 5434788579954^3 time you've posted that, you will never know.

Even if the answer was tattooed on the inside of your eyelids, you wouldn't know.

Even if we did a "clockwork Orange" and strapped you into a chair and made you look at the answer twelve hours a day, you wouldn't know.

We are so powerful, how could such a thing happen? Why should the end of western civilization come before war?

i want an excuse to fuck shit up and i am not even european

A black cock in a European womb.

european in europe..

It probably means a lower and middle class revolt against the Elite.

I get frustrated with these vague calls for revolution. If there is a case for revolution or war or whatever, make it. State it clearly and concisely leaving no doubt as to what you really want to see achieved.

For someone to do that though, it takes real conviction. Not just feelings of "I wish I was in control of society."

i blame the women,
if they said no sex until you remove kebab from the entire world, kebad would be gone by thr end of the week. not even joking.

Rise of Hitler 2.0

It means he's one of those le day of le rope fags but will never actually do anything and just sit on his hands

Tweeting your own comment
How pathetic

Some fags think they can meme white genocide by repeating it.
STRONGEST AND SMARTEST SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE
ITS THAT SIMPLE

Yes you are.

It does feel that way.

EUSOC is coming.

Good goy, let them take more time to outnumber you. Do nothing to resist.

i feel it

idk what

omg I don't wanna die yet guys. I have so much to offer. Just don't send me to the front lines yet.

that's because you are not european.

We are a couple of terrorist attacks away from having widespread, random attacks against minorities.

Think Varg's church burnings but this time for Mosques, and spread out between different literally who's with no clear motive. The police are helpless.