It's a Sayid gets captured episode

>it's a Sayid gets captured episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3KwdmzHapI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a Jack is irrationally against something and feels so strongly about it he forces the issue by breaking something

>it's a the terrorist pretends to be a good guy episode

>Never watched more than 1 season.

how many white Chirsitans that sandnigger sexually dominated on the set of LOST?

>locke had a horrible life and it's even worse this time than the last episode

>its a jack and sawyer make me question my sexuality episode
>its a juliet is best waifu episode

>2017
>People say Lost is a bad show
>People say umbreakable is a great movie.

I don't know what is wrong with the world these days.

>its a Locke has a secret episode

Someone post the T-Bell run strip.

>claire and her birds episode

>it's a someone tells hugo a secret and he then blurts it out in front of the person the secret was being kept from episode

>it's a kate episode

>an "everyone pretends kate is miss universe" episode

>It's a they try to give Kate a meaningful background story but it devolves to her being moody that she can't choose between the two hottest guys on the island episode

>implying you wouldn't

>all of kate's former lovers dead or she abandoned them for not living up to her massive expectations

low power battery episode

>it's a jack nearly jumps off a bridge because he's too shitfaced to perform surgery and nearly kills a patient episode
>it's a sawyer dindu nuffin episode

>its a Jacob is being an ass episode

>it's a kate goes back and forth between sawyer and jack episode

oh wait that's every episode

deep

4u

>sayid finds a cable on the beach
Was that the apex of the series?

>thats my candy bar

>its a hurley feels episode

god damn i just want him to be happy

>it's a "seriously what's the point of this show ? I mean I've already watched a season or so, i think but nothing has really happened. Nothing that makes me think this will go anywhere like there's a plane and bunker or something and some crazy woman or so. Too many cooks, not enough wet t-shirt prisoner girl whose name i can't be fucked to remember. I'm dropping it" episdoe

he had some pretty feel good tunes on his walkman though

>it's unsatisfying conclusion episode

dude...

>black and white

Did they really have a plan for this since the beginning?

good vs evil was a running theme throughout the series

>Its a "It was all just magic all along" episode

I watched the show non stop last year up until the penultimate episode. I still cannot give in to watching the final episode because its just going to depress me more than the penultimate episode already did

>it's a Sayid's gf dies episode

Basically, Sense8

>It's a 'Desmond is sent back in time and relives his relationship with Penny but is forced to abandon her all over again to ensure that he still ends up on the island in order to save the world all alone in a bunker for years' episode

>It's a Jin and Sun being best couple episode

>It's a kate giving me erections episode.

>a torture expert getting captured

>It's a scary thing is fucking nothing episode

>it's a Nikki and Paolo episode

You spelled Juliet and Sawyer wrong. Same initials so an understandable mistake, but still.

>It's a Charlie da baaaaaby episode

LITERAL TV KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=f3KwdmzHapI

>Did they really have a plan for this since the beginning?

>it's magic, I don't have to explain shit

nope

>it's a plot babies complain about 'muh answers' episode

get eated you stupid biiiitch

>it's a aryan goddess sleeps with a shitskin which makes my blood boil episode

If I remember this right they actually shot this for the original since that's how the novel starts. I'm pretty sure this is cut footage from the first movie.

i enjoyed her incest plot baka

Dont worry, the Island provides the necessary karma to both of them. In the case of the "shitskin", you'll just have to wait for a veeery long time.

>it's a skip to the next episode episode

>its a sawyer fulfills his suicide bomber destiny in his final scene episode

>not rose and bernard
It's like you guys don't know true love when you see it. They loved each other so much they lived on the island forever and didn't even go to the church death checkpoint.

damn i just realized sayid needs to hit the gym my nigga scrawney

While its true that part is in the first novel, that is not cut footage from the first film. You can tell by the CGI. While 1 had great CGI, this is clearly from 4-5 years later

i really really like this picture

>it's a LOOK GUYS, MUSLIMS ARE LIKE US, AND NOT UNAPOLOGETIC RAPISTS AND MURDERERS LIKE THOSE ISLAMAPHOBES, TRANSPHOBES, HOMOPHOBES, MISOGYNISTS, AND CIS-GENDERED HETERONORMATIVE CAUCASIAN MALES MAKE THEM OUT TO BE EVEN THOUGH THAT'S WHAT THEY THEMSELVES ACTUALLY ARE character

>it's a Sawyer steals the show again by being sexy episode

>b on Netofurikkusu
>see Lost
>they changed the thumbnail image from being of Mr. We have to go back!, to a group picture, to Sawyer
kekkles

>it's a "this thread reminds me of my crush on Emilie de Ravin" episode

Wew, I haven't felt this hot under the collar since 2010.

who had the most success after lost?

I didn't watch much past like season 2. Can someone explain to me what the fuck that stupid smoke monster thing was?

it was all a dream idiot do try to keep up

>it's a Sayid fixed thing but doesn't know how long the batteries will last episode

Probably Michael Emerson. Though Josh Holloway is the main character in Colony. Daniel Dae Kim is in Hawaii Five-0 and he also voiced Gat in Saints Row.

This is the closest I'll get to seeing James Franco dead
Why doesn't this happen every eight fucking seconds

It was a man. Played by Titus Welliver. He was around in ye olde roman times, born of a woman the normal way. But he had a brother, and they fought, and after one of their fights he was killed (or perhaps just brought close to death) and was pushed into "the source", a concentrated point of electromagnetic energy on the island. He emerged with the ability to change into a column of smoke. But he couldn't leave the island, the one thing he wanted to do. His brother (the "good guy" in this story) knew he had to keep him on the island, lest he spread his evil ways to the rest of the world.

2,000 years later they're still at their game of white vs black, Jacob the good brother trying to keep his evil brother (who is never named) from leaving the island, recruiting the survivors of flight 815 to help.

I used to love LOST until all this supernatural fantasy shit
I can't watch the first two seasons any more because I know where it's going, and it's going to a fucking awful magic time-travel place
Why couldn't it be REAL? Fuck

which faggots say Lost is a bad show?
I'll fucking uppercut them

Characters who did nothing wrong

I know you're just memeing but somehow I'm still triggered.

>it's a my girlfriend calls me sawyer while we're fucking, complains that I'm not like him at all, then cries when I say she's no Kate herself episode
that show being on the air got me so much confusing pussy

SMEE?

best character toobeeonnest

Rank the finales

For me it's

2>1>3>4>5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

what ever happened to black dad? i cant remember.

Comes back as part of the Freighter crew to try and help everyone and redeem himself, ends up sacrificing himself to keep a C4 bomb frozen for long enough to allow Jin and Desmond to escape the explosion

I can't even remember all the finales properly, but ranking the seasons as a whole

1>5>2>4>6>3

>It's a Charlie goes crazy and tries to baptise Aaron episode

Was James "Sawyer" Ford the quintessential "alpha male" of LOST?

>Fucked Kate
>Fucked Juliet
>Fucked Charloette
>Fucked various other women
>Basically cucked Jack twice and Faraday

>it's a Nikki and Paulo episode

>"Hey guys, I know we've never really done anything before, but can we do the super, secret important stuff with you?"
Are they Lost's "poochies"?

>ywn be as sexy as Sawyer

>it's an user TRIES TOO HARD episode

>It's a Jack gets irrationally angry episode
>It's a Locke wants answers episode
>It's a Sawyer does that confused angry squint-grimace episode

THIS v v v
Its obviously not cut from the first film.

>It's an user thinks you wouldn't get randy for the finest piece on that island after a month episode

They had limited options, cowboy. Also, who the fuck wouldn't?

Why was Jack so weird with women as opposed to Sawyer who just smashed them all? Jack was a good looking dude too.

Daddy issues

>It's a Sawyer slicks his hair back episode

Countless issues and he kept causing trouble. Sawyer went with the flow and has game.

Jack wanted to save them. Sawyer treated them normally.

Good point.

Probably none. He was a GGMILF fetish if I recall properly.

>its a juliet is best waifu episode
Every episode