Why cant Americans take criticism, ignore facts, and respond with logical fallacies?

Why cant Americans take criticism, ignore facts, and respond with logical fallacies?

eg.

>Statistic: Country x is better to live in than America
>Burger: "yeah well who made it to the fuckin moon!?"

Discuss.

No

Every real American knows we didn't go to the moon because of the greys.

Ooonga boonga bix nood

Who did make it to the moon? It was [omitted] in my history class due to triggering content.

I'm not sure why we can't ignore facts or respond with logical fallacies :^)

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

White minority.
Sad.

Because 99% of your arguments are "fat" and "9/11 lol". It's like talking to 6 year olds. An example of this stupidity is your picture, it's not factual or relevant, it's only provocative.

>Statistic
Statistics are shit, and are not an accurate representation of reality.

If statistics are all you care about, then you're destined for failure.

The fact of the matter is there is no country better to live in than America. You cannot fail unless you're mentally ill, and even then you'll get help from the government.

Where I live, for example. The government is off my back, I can do what ever the hell I want on my property without persecution. I sit outside at 5 AM with a bottle of wild turkey and pancakes, alongside a 12gauge side by side while being butt-ass naked. I'll then proceed to shoot any decent sized game that flies near me and prepare lunch.

Can't do that in many places.

On top of that, I can drive what ever vehicle I want, no emissions testing. I don't have to have a fucking license to burn leaves. I don't need a license to do anything on my property - I can do what I want.

40%

here you go

i am profesional prohoshopper

I don't have to have a license to burn Canadians either, it's just patriotism.

You want to go on a Canadian hunt? They say if you go close to the border and put a mixture of gold pieces and fire extinguishers they'll come in droves.

I'll get my 100% legal napalm flamethrower and meat you at the border near Toronto. Savvy?

>The fact of the matter is there is no country better to live in than America

lol

american flag is only good for wiping your ass after shitting the grave of a dead american soldier

RARE

You wouldn't have the balls to shit on the grave of a us soldier. What shithole 3rd world country is your flag even?

Which country is better than America that is not Switzerland?

>Aussie

Hah. Hahahahaha.

Bullshit it's because the earth is flat and the moon is just a flat part of heaven.

all those NASA things are just Jew funded propaganda to make good Christians turn away from God.

>Bible is truth

>Know thy enemy

Learn your enemy flags. The crescent roll and baguette flag should give it away. And don't forget the stripe of mayo.

the act of implying that any country is better than america is in itself a logical fallacy

>he falls for the US is number 1 meme

Nice SRS image

American laws are pretty good

Americas people and social society is shit. Lots of European countries have better people and social order. Hell even Australia is better off than we are at this point.

even better

I don't care about statistics. In the US you can do a hell of a lot more with a hell of a lot less resistance. In the US you can get great medical treatment - they have to help you in an emergency.

In the US we have a higher standard of living than... Well, anywhere else. There's a reason why Americans are the fattest, and why Americans are the most wasteful. Because we live easier lives than anywhere else.

>considering a qualitative statement a statistic

Wew

Let me know when someone starts putting the Außtralian flag on everything in existence, like t shirts, bikinis, motorcycles, the moon.

>not realizing that the Americans here are more aware than anyone of the state of their country and the >who made it to the moon then? responses are actually post-post-ironic.

>In the US we have a higher standard of living than... Well, anywhere else.

Only Americans believe and say this. Its simply not true.

le kek

American bravado is all we got left familia

stop being a nigger

One of my clients was from England and moved here about 10 years ago. She said that the quality of life here was substantially better than where she was from in England, and she came from wealth.

Aussies love to come here because it's the fucking best place to be. Although you fucks in Vegas seem to think wearing suits is the best thing to do. Y'all come here with fancy expensive suits and look incredibly out of place.

You seem tender, young man.

What Country is better than America? Where can you shoot a sniper from a Mountain top into a bundle of dynamite and blow up another Mountain?

Why can't Yuropoors understand Fahrenheit when it's literally just a linear plot away from Celsius?

Maybe that's why they never landed on the Moon?

>no reply

Hit the nail on the head user.

/thread.

>Burger: "yeah well who made it to the fuckin moon!?"
>Discuss.

discuss this! *grabs dick*

>let me tell you how bad your country is.

I know this is bait but fuck it I have to go back to work in a bit anyway.

why do non-americans take banter and shit housing around as fact?

remember where you are nigel

Daw, it's OK, little brother. One day you'll be a global economy. Hell, Brazil did it, so can you.

Statistics say that America is 60% white. But I was in NY once and it was really more like 20% white.

>lost to birds
>not allowed to have guns
>1kb/s internet

>go to the most diverse and least homogenous city in the entire country
>be surprised at how little white people there are

Also you probably saw a shitload of tourists as well

>NY
>representing America's demographics

gr8 b8 8/8

This is simply a board full of retards, there's the logical fallacy sticky yet 99% of posts are literally logical fallacies. So I'll do my shitposting.

Go eat a burger diabeetus mcweeaboo.

R A R E R
A
R
E
R

>9/11
lmao

I appreciate your desire for good and logical debate, but it will never happen anywhere on Sup Forums except occasionally. It won't even happen on most of the internet.

Dont you have like 80% of the world's most dangerous wildlife to die from?

UNITED STATES OF THE FUCKIN SPACE, BROTHER!

BACK-TO-BACK ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME CHAMPS, BROTHER!

CHICKEN FRIED MUTHAFUCKIN PICKLES WITH TITTIES AND BEER, BROTHER

>go to the most diverse city in the USA
>Where are the white people?

Go to Salt Lake City.

The nignog is the most dangerous species known to man.

I dont care about that shit

Your shitposting has been level Canada this lately
Do you like judge you AusFag

Yeah?

Well Paris and Berlin aren't exactly beautiful places either.

Besides, there is still hope that then Russians might nuke it.

>It's a straya baits the US episode
Good, good

you have bears and rabies

we have some dingos and snakes

Wouldn't the shockwave of the second bomb on Manhattan push the cloud of the first?

You just used a logical fallacy.

Here's your (((You))), Hans.

detective

O N E P O S T
N
E
P
O
S
T

>Soviets went to space first
>"b-but we made it to the moon!"

Congratulations, what a waste of time and resources.

Because liberals aren't americans

Where is the australian flag on the moon again? The dark side?

American banter and literal retardation is a real fine line.

Because Americans not only have a preference for their country, like nationalists in other country, but they genuinly believe their country to objectively be the best in the world. It's not their fault. They were indoctrinated into that belief since birth.

>The dark side?

if you mean in your mum's cunt, then yes.

>Pic related

We've been top dog for so long we have developed a complex as cititzens which is inherently narcissistic, we can't help it. All of our problems, (obesity, muh 60% meme, gunz) or whatever you consider to be problems pale in comparison to the history and pride we have.

Why cant muricans understand metric? Best unit system in the world

>Go to the moon in space race
>Probably faked it to run the soviets bankrupt
>Soviet Union falls without firing a single bullet

And you call that a waste of time and resources?

I don't see any leaves on the moon. Just burgers.

Aussies and literal retardation and an even finer line. Only thing you guys are good for is your women.

Ooh sick burn, bro.

this desu

>Soviet Union falls without firing a single bullet
>Russia rises immediately after

Yeah, don't take all that undeserved credit at once.

>faked the moon landing

You people are actually embarrassing.

There is no belief it disbelief to facts. Facts just are.

We can understand metric, more people use it than you realize. It's just public infrastructure that uses imperial. Besides, feet/inches is just easier.

"Oi you cheeky cunt, me truck is 15 poin' tew four centimetahs lifted!"

As opposed to

"I have a dang ole 6 inch lift, bud. Top that shit."

In other words, metric is only good for science. Outside of that, imperial is better for the average persons' life.

Case in point.

>undeserved credit

And what did Canada do during the cold war? Nothing. We had Alaska protecting your asses from an invasion.

The rise of Russia after the fall of the union was the point. No more communism, just a slightly capitalist Russia. That was the goal.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>american education

>And what did Canada do during the cold war? Nothing.

Kek, that's irrelevant.

>no more communism

weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

>calling a ute a truck

fucking disgusting

What does the American education system have to do with killing shitposters?

>That's irrelevant

Yes, because up until we realized the Soviets were incompetent in the very late 80s, the Soviets were a massive nuclear threat. So yes it is relevant. You cowered behind the USA, and we did it because you are like our retarded brother. The same goes with NATO, our retarded cousin.

You wouldn't understand, Hans. Germany hasnt been allowed to be nationalistic or patriotic since it lost its second world war in a row.

Sorry m8 but this is not a utility vehicle. It is a mud truck. It is the essence of AMERICA.

That's a lot of words not in any way relating to what I originally said. Don't have to be so salty just because you lost the space race, laddie.

Killing 6 instead of 5?

Why do Aussies value attention from Americans so much?

It is easier to count in inches when you can just use your one inch pecker for reference.

>average

Maybe in America hidden behind all that dick fat.

>doesn't know how paint works
>assumes i don't know geography because he has been indoctrinated to hate Murica
>makes an ass out of himself
>feels superior

Typically Romanian retard. How does it feel to be irrelevant?

Butthurt much?

Nationalism is kinda like religion. The specifics are strongly dependant on where you were born, yet everyone things they have the right one.

>first to space are the soviets
Let them do the work first to make sure it's safe

>First to another orbiting body
That is the biggest feat, and the union fell and we are here. That is what matters, and that is my point. I don't think you're able to move up to my level of understanding here.

>resulting to insults
I'm sorry, Leaf. Did I offend you? It is indeed easier to count in inches because when you say "My dick is 16 centimeters" it has a bigger number but still sounds small. Yet, you say "I have a 6 inch dick" it sounds pretty big.

I know you need smaller units of measurement to do your things. I understand that, and that is why I love you.

He thinks i don't know Ireland isn't part of the UK. But what he doesn't know is Northern Ireland is.