FIX THE FUCKING CAPTCHA

>click on store fronts
>click on the store front
>store front image gradually fades away and a new store front image replaces it
>click on new image of store front and it fades away and is replaces with a new one
>repeat for like 7 times before the store fronts are extinguished from the screen
>happening for multiple images on screen simultaneously
>finally finished
>huge file upload taking over a minute
>you mistyped the captcha

>not using legacy captcha
also how is this political

Dude, just turn on legacy captchas. Geeze.

THIS

IT'S SO FUCKING

AHHHHHHHH

YOU WIN HIRO, I'M BUYING YOUR STUPID GOLD YOU JEW.

its extremely political, captcha was created by jews to stop goyim from communicating on /pol

turning legacy captcha on does nothing ;(

You have to save the settings once you click legacy captcha, not just x off when you click the check.

Don't patronize me son.

(they just kicked in after a few more regular captchas)

captcha isn't ran by 4chanor controlled by it. talk to google or turn on legacy.

The legacy captcha is more confusing then it's ever been. Now they're only using very difficult combinations to see.

Not to mention we are helping out the jews with these

these fucking robots have better eye-sight than I do

NSA Prism working as intended. They need to copy your post first.

exactly my mexican intellectual friend
this is exactly the reason why this is a political thread and should remain
we can't turn a blind eye to any form of jewish subversion and captcha is one of those

The captcha is obviously racist.

Heh

I've been getting street addresses for months now

>please type
0O0mnmnn00OWWVVWVWIIlllIIIIIIIIlllll

those are "i" and "L" at the end, for some reason no matter what legacy says i type it exact and its wrong like 5 times in a row

>click on all sandwiches
>images of burgers

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everytime

Or this. It's been a long time since I've seen those impossible to read words with black circles in them

It either lets me post right away, or it fucks me with picture collages like OP describes, sometimes indeed with clicked pictures being replaced by now ones.

I haven't seen single street adresses for months now.

wtf i hate that too im a #4chanPassAss now

legacy test

FIX THE FUCKING CAPTCHA KEKADMINS

kegacy test

fuck yeah legacy works

Buy 4Chinz gold

>those impossible to read words with black circles in them

That's legacy captcha.. You can turn it on in settings, but it doesn't seem to work for me. The old-style pictures show up, but it never accepts my answers.

>Free captcha again!
>Click 'I am not robot'
>Check appears -> Post

Butifel.

nail in the coffin you wont trick us this dont mr merchant

>all that red
Is this how all people who speak inferior languages have to live?

It does it more on /fit/ which makes it even more REEEEEEEE worthy too.

>select all popcorn

I'm cutting. Fuck right off.

I'm using legacy captcha. I either get those street addresses or words that you can read

I believe there was a fix a while back to remove those words with black circles now that I remember

I could turn it off, but I tend to just ignore it.. I could also set my browser spellcheck to English UK to make the red go away, but because English is a babby-tier Germanic language, the Dutch spellcheck is more useful to me. There's probably a way to have both Dutch and English UK on like on my phone, but I can't be arsed to look into that..

Also, do Americans even have a language of their own?

>Also, do Americans even have a language of their own?

Of course mah nigga, its be dem ebonics, muhfugga. Bix nood mofo, baka desu senpai.

I'm using the 'normal' captcha now, and I don't have to do anything exept check the box that asks me if I belong on /r9k/...