'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Scores Extremely Rare 100 in Test Screening

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/guardians-galaxy-vol-2-scores-extremely-rare-100-test-screening-974277

>carefully select a bunch of Normie tools and MCU fagboys
>focus group

thank you for this

>People are getting dumber

This isn't news

Damn that shit must be tight I'm definitely seeing this with my mom (singles policy)

>Meanwhile Wonder Woman and Justice League early test screenings say they are shit.

>God Snyder is KINO!!!

if people are getting dumber, how could Trump be president? check & mate

>I enjoy movies made for children

Are you going to visit the cinema's showers with your mommy, too?

>Test Screening

James Gunn is the hero Marvel needed.

He didn't win the popular vote

I like a bunch of the MCU films but some of them get rated absurdly high. Ant-Man was the most boring, predictable, cookie cutter superhero movie that felt like it was from 2002 and somehow everyone loved it. It stung especially with how bland it was considering how much more interesting it would have been if Feige wasn't a fagie and let Edgar Wright do what he wanted. Did it really need to be THAT much connected to the MCU? The only thing in it is the scene with Falcon which literally just feels like it was put in there to remind the audience that it's part of the MCU.

Based Gunn does it again

>There's people who don't enjoy his movies

>i'll pretend I don't!

Well hillary had the popular vote so..

A movie that's loved by all can't possiby be truly good
Especially not if it's "test audiences"

>meanwhile it's ok to label people liberals, SJW, cucks if they disagree with you

>literally yfw

Guardians 1 was already Marvel's best movie.

>minus illegal voters, he did

>only a sith works in absolutes

Except when people label people liberal or cuck they continue the discussion.
When people label others racist or Sup Forums they act like they won an imaginary argument

Has anyone actually stood next to huge salt pile like that? What is the air around it like? Is the smell bad?

[citation needed]

Memetastic!

Bait

>waste of trips

Comes from the Big Guy himself.

Trump, I mean.

that's an absolute dough...

Mantis is cute! CUTE!!!

That's a proper argument.
They carefully selected a test screening of people who like marvel movies.

Also I'm not going to read the "article" but I'd bet that 100% means they all gave it a thumbs up, which is effectively meaningless.

>Meanwhile DC movies are scrapped and rebooted before they even begin pre-production

lmaoing @ your life

>Guardians 1 was already Marvel's best movie.

Depressing, but true.

Oh holy shit I just realized you're calling him salty.
Enjoy the movie, Mr. rabbit

this will be the final nail in the coffin for dc.
all comparisons of jl, aquaman, and wonderwoman to gotg 2 will be the benchmark.

Suicide squad and BVS both got positive test screening reactions, yet they both ended up sucking. Why do people still end up believing this shit

Does anyone else not like the trailer?

I mean it feels like some forced comedy at some part. The only part I found funny so far was the Drax part where he is laughing

Did you read Wright's original plans? Sounded pretty crappy, though I'm sure the visuals would've been nice.

How rare? I'm not really interested in seeing it, but if people like it that much it might be worth it

All superhero movies are made for children

Even Cameron had test screening.
I know at the end it's all about money. But aren't there any directors left with guts and with a vision they want to achieve?

Can't wait to add it to the list

>Suicide squad and BVS both got positive test screening reactions, yet they both ended up sucking.

The screening audiences were right.

I believe it's you who was doing the sucking, actually.

Holy shit, that like all of the upvotes.
Imma still go see it though.

>That's a proper argument.
>They carefully selected a test screening of people who like marvel movies.
>Also I'm not going to read the "article"

Not really. There were reports test-screenings for both were middling. They were just drowned out by DC fans who believe anything negative about the movies is part of a Marvel conspiracy.

Then there's the producer screenings, where WB executives give all DCEU movies thumps up and standing ovations because they're blinded by the dollar bill signs.

How will DCucks ever recover??? Cause we know damn well JL is going to flop and flop HARD

Pic related but MCU is the cop

Without a test screening Psycho would have been shit. It got completely reworked afterward. Getting outside input doesn't make you gutless, it means you realize that your goal is to tell a story to others.

Sure, indie directors.

Commercial blockbuster movies aim large crowds, and will always have test-screenings.

>Iron Man 3
>79%

So thats the prove of how shit that site is

>JL is going to flop and flop HARD

A DCEU movie "flopped"?

When did this happen?

So no citation then

Must be pleb shit.

t. Buttblasted capeshit fag

>Lego Batman 91%
>higher than BVS and SS combined

BvS was an overly long, dreadfully boring, self fellating piece of shit.

Suicide Squad was a complete mess and a fucking embarrassment that a major motion picture came out edited like THAT.

This is coming from a 30 year old normie with a job and a mortgage and a wife who has zero interest in capeshit and only sees these movies because I'm forced to.

90% of Marvel's movies are bland, uninspired, mediocre and forgettable. DCs movies are dreadful, tiresome, overly serious, and Suicide Squad is a legitimate disaster in its structure and pacing.

By some reason Marvel sucks at trailers. I dont feel hype at all with any of them

He's jumping over conclusions, and your points make no sense.

But seriously, why do people defend marvel here? Is it really just console wars, Sup Forums edition?

I liked the first one but the trailer of the 2nd didn't seem great.

IM3 should be higher desu senpai

85%

>This is coming from a 30 year old normie

Who uses the word "dreadfully".

Looks like they perfected their normie formula

And?

shitskins are a powerful market force unfortunately

Yeah Hillary had 3 million illegal votes cast in a state she was going to win anyway, that makes a lot of sense. If Trump said the votes were throughout multiple states that were won by a close margin, there's at least some logic to that accusation, but he's a fucking idiot and said they were 3 million votes in California

I feel like a literal retard in thinking that baby groot would grow normal sized by part 2. Like how could I not see this coming?

wth did that troma director find a system?

how does it feel knowing that a movie with a talking tree and raccoon got better reviews than a movie featuring Batman and Superman?

Lol that post, holy shit projecting your insecurities right there chief

what are cinema showers

>superhero movie
>main character wears special tights and cape
>needs super powers to deal with problems

What? Aren't all movies for adults just like that?

I'm not the one who writes like a fag, bro.

still reddit

>He's jumping over conclusions, and your points make no sense.

I think if it was $400 million of your own money and you wanted to gamble, or a little indie movie, no prob. But I'm sure investors would like a chance to recoup their investment.

The bad news is, you paid money for the first GotG, so you're a literal retard by default.

ITT derrière devestated DCfags

I got turned off immediately when the trailer was 2 minutes of Baby Groot. It was funny for the 10 seconds he was in the first movie but using that for an entire movie is going to get old fast. I'm already tired of him and that's just from 1 trailer. It's like if since people liked when Indiana Jones shot the swordsman in Raiders they decided to do that gag nonstop in Temple of Doom. It'd be shitty.

So in other words it's going to be the safest, blandest, most focus grouped Marvel film to date. Well I'm certainly looking forward to more non-challenging shallow escapism from Disney.

Wrong. The first captain America was their best film.

>So in other words it's going to be the safest, blandest, most focus grouped Marvel film to date. Well I'm certainly looking forward to more non-challenging shallow escapism from Disney.

Go watch kino god skynder then faggot.

It's gonna be The Force Awakens all over again.

Winter Soldier > First Avenger. Anyway day of the week. fight me.

'Captain America' is tied with 'Iron Man 3' for me.

>>carefully select a bunch of Normie tools and MCU fagboys
yeah, they should've gone with Sup Forums browsers amiright

It's so weird when you realize you're arguing with teenagers on the internet. You have zero life experience, your parents provide everything for you, you will never amount to anything. Yet here we are, arguing about the same stupid bullshit.

Your posts reek of insecurities. You can keep denying it, but a large part of growing up and maturing is learning to recognize your own faults. You can call me a fag all you want, it's not going to accomplish anything.

Fuck no.

Its made for kids you idiot what do you expect.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

- Snyder 7:13-14

How is Marvel so based?

While DC is churning out heaps of shit, based Marvel is paving the way for true fantasy mediums to be taken seriously.

Capeshit is only a gateway - in 20 years, fantasy movies will generally be far more accepted due to their work.

Thank you Marvel. Thank you...

Is it, dare i say, quipkino?

>based Marvel is paving the way for true fantasy mediums to be taken seriously.

You lost me...this isn't Star Wars or Harry Potter.

Yikes. Are you okay?

I've been here, about 300 km from home, smells nice actually, super dry and clean.

>find cute guy
>film him
>use computers to add a talking animal and a talking plant
>add quips
>play dadrock over the entirety of the duration, making sure the best bits are heard during the trailers
>make billions
it's literally that easy