You (left) vs the guy she tells you not to worry about (right)

You (left) vs the guy she tells you not to worry about (right)

amerika >>> rossia pig

and?
canada is bigger than us

>me thinking about having a Russo-American alliance

fuck rusocupant apkhazeti georgia

Russian GDP: 1.283 trillion USD (2016)
Californian GDP: 2.448 trillion USD (2015)

Georgia has good wrestlers. I wrestled a guy from Georgia as an exhibition match in College and he kicked my ass.

russian man>american """man"""
*drops mic
america btfo

rusia stronk
spaaaace

rossia shit

only a nigger drops mic

such disregard for property

Russian "men" are not men. They drop their pants and bend over at the sight of Chechens.
The Russian police is afraid to do anything to Chechens.
Russians get beat by Chechens daily and do nothing about it because they're sissies.

you (left) vs the guy she tells you not to worry about because he isn't a violent animal (right)

0 and 8 = 08
08 is the best year/month/day in my life because this date was cool (08.08.2008.)

American "men" are not men. They drop their pants and bend over at the sight of blacks.
The American police is afraid to do anything to blacks.
Americans get beat by blacks daily and do nothing about it because they're sissies.

t poorfag
americans don't need to drop pants because they don't wear them (they're too slim for them lmao american s are fat)

All that land and still too incompetent to use it properly, sad.

>irrelevant Danish pussies trying to tell Russians and Americans, the dominant global superpowers of the last 60 years, what to do

shut the fuck up landlet

this are georgia
pig you

wow dell monoblocks
how rich (ryazan school tier desu )

Watch it, Sasha. I'll ship a boatload of Chiraq niggers into the heart of Moscow to inseminate your women and burn the city to the ground

>South Korea has a larger economy than Russia despite Russia having 3x the population and about infinity times more land

I doubt they would do same what they did to americans

>too incompetent to use it properly
that land and all of russia belongs to pootin and his friends. they use it quite efficiently to make money out of it and put it in their pockets. all of russia's oligarchs are insanely rich while most of ordinary people live in poverty. this is how things are going in totalitarian shitholes like russia. we ordinary russians are basically just slaves

russia is not a real country. it's a gas station owned by a group of oligarchs whose only goal to become as wealthy as possible. if they tried to make russia's economy look more like an economy of a normal country they would have to invest money in some projects, raise salaries and etc., it would lower their own profits.

Why is America so fucking small

south korea is not a real country. it's a factory owned by a group of chaebols whose only goal to become as wealthy as possible. if they tried to make korea's work-life balance look more like that of a normal country they would have to invest money in some projects, limit overtime and etc., it would lower their own profits.

>it's a factory
no, it would be china.
and the rest is just pure bullshit. compare gdp ppp per capita AND inequality index of russia and south korea. average koreans are much richer than average russians. their living standards are great

Every country is run by oligarchs whose only goal to become as wealthy as possible. It's just whether they need the population to be educated or if they can pump oil from the ground.

The map I have posted does not distort the size like your shitmap does you stupid fucking idiot. You can basically make Canada be smaller than France thanks to the mercator projection. Russia is 2x bigger than the second largest country in the world and 4x bigger than the EU.

Are you saying my map doesn't reflect the reality that Russia is about the same size as Northern Africa, fucking Russian dumbo?

If you use a dumbfuck map with mercator projection you can put Russia into the equator and make it appear smaller than Europe, that's the problem. My map doesn't disport the map size so I have no idea why you responded to me with that autismo crap. Most maps don't distort the map size, only Google Maps does

No you fucking, dumb fuck. The point is that it's about the same size as Northern Africa and about as relevant trading partner.

You (north) vs the guy she tells you not to worry about (south)

Georgia has no right to exist