Alt-Right Discussion Thread: Pripyat Edition

There has been alot of off-topic, rude and/or unproductive threads sliding this board lately, so the time has come to make this a place of worthy politcal discussion again.

ITT: We have a friendly and lively chat about the Alt-Right movement

No topic in particular, just make a comment about the Alt-Right movement and hopefully the conversation will lead us in a direction that will solidify the ideological stances of the Alt-Right.

Some thread music,

youtube.com/watch?v=I90lUmaUhxQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ramzpaul.com/2016/04/bill-clinton-blm-and-sister-souljah.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's some alt right approved anime?

Anything that's about fighting or functional heterosexual relationships.
Basically, no Yuri, no Yaoi, no all-female SOL.
We going ahead with the Swan logo idea?

What is the swan logo idea?

>What's some alt right approved anime?

Anything in the period 1985-2000

Pripyat you say?

You should try the misery mod. It's fantastic.

I think that one point the Alt-Right needs to find consensus on is it's relationship with the homosexual communtiy (LGBTQ is a seperate, but related issue).

Also how should the Alt-Right view Milo?

I do, its fucking stressful

> slide threads
It's the hill shills. They learned they can't force idea changes, so they are just shitting up this board with threads copied off of Sup Forums, or derailing any thread they can.

Ally of convenience, or desperation
going against him is foolish, and playing right into the hands of divide and conquer globalists
doesnt mean you have to like him, or trust him

>I feel that the use of a swan as a mascot/symbol for the movement to come is useful as it is not overly provocative as an eagle may be and therefore will not scare the normies and will be more appealing to women.

>A swan we could say, is a proud, dignified, noble and beautiful creature which many might say instills a feeling of awe and wonderment when one is spotted majestically drifting on a still lake.

>I am of the thought that a swan is useful because the very qualities that I have used to describe a swan are also attributable to western culture, our history and our people.

>These high qualities are the very reason why we of course believe that our culture and people are worthy of existing as a people into the future and why it would be a loss for the world if we were to be wiped from the face of the planet.

>The swan is of course white which has always symbolized purity and a purity. The swan, immersed in the water, whether it be dirty or not is untainted by it. This is how we should wish for our peoples future. That although immersed in a shitty world, we are a beacon of culture and civility.

Yeah I noticed that. This board is in serious trouble and want to do my part to rectify it.

Also I'm not sure if the mods are neglecting this board or the shills just purchased a huge block of addresses that make banning them impossible.

Either way there are way to many people responding to obvious bait/ unrelated threads. Also I think a large segment of this forum are phone users that only respond with one line answers to any thread, which makes actual conversation choppy at best and predisposes them to non-stop shitposting.

1. the shills work because people respond, most of the responders are alt right so pass the word to ignore that shit

2. the mods will listen if we kick up a storm. Sup Forums is a known to ruin other boards if we get mistreated

>Also how should the Alt-Right view Milo?
Ally.

>homosexual community
Read this.

ramzpaul.com/2016/04/bill-clinton-blm-and-sister-souljah.html

Allies. Our primary normie allies (if that makes sense) because by engineering Islamic terrorism Israel has given us also a convenient common enemy.

HOMOSEXUAL community, mind you. We need to co-opt them away from the Trans movement.

This also completes the split the SJW community itself is currently attempting.

I agree. Mods want to allow a freedom of ideas on this board, so they Larry somethings pass, but this week I've seen threads copied from Sup Forums, posted here, and mods do nothing. I enjoy this place, and have for a few years. I think it might be time to take a vacation though. Defend the record will run out of money sooner or later.
You can't stop the stupid people from posting in the stupid threads. It's even worse now that Sup Forums is in the MSM more often.

Go look in the catalogue.
> is leaf burning illegal in Germany?
> why is corn syrup allowed in everything?
> where can I meet women?

Go look in the bait threads, and see. People know they are posting in bait threads, and keep doing it.

You can't fix that level of stupid.

I cleaned it up for you. I always like threads that involve OC and artistic collaboration.

What do you think?

I wouldn't leave, just make sure to only respond to decent threads.

If the old guard leave then this board is dead and I'm not interested in migrating to other politics forums.

Or this.

Eggs symbolize life, purity and original-ness. Our conservatism needs to be alive and life-giving, rather than either immobile or - worse - dusty.

That's fukken great.

Can you upload an SVG version somewhere as well? This would make for great branding.

There was also some design with a starburst floating around but I lost it.

Jesus Christ, you've now accepted that term?

It's not something to be proud of, it describes the autists who jumped on the right-wing bandwagon because Trump was suddenly popular. You don't have an identity, you're sheep looking for self-approval by joining whatever's popular. Somewhat like white knights.

>Can you upload an SVG version

I don't really know where I would do that but it was super easy to create that vector using Inkscape (really good freeware).

Trace to bitmap, and then while holding shift select the image you want to vecotrize several times with the edit path by nodes tool. Then just copy and paste.

Use GIMP ( really good freeware) to make raw edits to the picture you want to play with before you vectorize it, Inkscape is not very useful for making edits in that way.

Looking forward to some future OC from you.

Naysayers gonna naysay.

"New Right" never stuck. Gotta use the memes and make 'em work for you.
Huh. Pretty nice.Also, I THINK that wasn't my OC. Think, because sometimes I do things while drunk that I don't understand sober.

>Naysayers gonna naysay.
goddamn, up your bants a bit

still, its amusing how your movement won't achieve the coherence that even the neo-nazis have. can't wait to see what happens to this 'alt right' shit after the november elections.

New right is what Greg Johnson continues to call it. I think it can still be used within our circles and we'll know what is meant, but for public exposure we should stick with alt right.

>describes the autists who jumped on the right-wing bandwagon because Trump was suddenly popular

I support Trump because he supports a return to nationalism vs the globalism that has become default narrative of modern politics. I view him more as a tool to shake up the playing field than a leader to follow into the jaws of Hell.

I use the term Alt-Right because although it would probably be interchangeable with "Neo-reactionary" or "dark enlightenment" those terms sound slightly pompous.

and also those are separate intellectual movements that the alt right at large might draw from, but the alt right as a whole isn't necessarily "anti democracy" or monarchists etc

>bants
Hardly.
>Coherence
Not required.

It's been turned gay and being actively co opted by a race mixing jewish homosexual.

>but the alt right as a whole isn't necessarily "anti democracy" or monarchists etc

This is true, part of the reason I'm trying to get these threads to gain traction is that I want to stimulate discussion about what the Alt-Right is and hopeful start getting some consensus on a few topics.

>race mixing
>homosexuality
Be against gays all you want. Be against race mixing all you want. Don't complain about both, because unlike with straight pairings the risk of miscegenation is nil.

NRx is its own thing. It's reactionaryism through a materialist lens. That's Moldbug's and the people that surround him.
I'm not against Jewish miscegenation. They should all go breed with blacks.

>start getting consensus on a few topics

Let's start at the basest level. Namely economics.

I think as a rule the majority here seems to think that
1) Private/Publicly traded monopolies on basic goods are to be avoided.
2) That minimum wage laws should NOT be constantly raised.
3) That small and medium businesses are the primary motivators of a nationally-oriented economy.
4) That national self-sufficiency in terms of basic goods is always ideal. Not always attainable, but always ideal.
5) That Keynsianism is deeply flawed and indeed to blame for many issues but that it has its uses where national interests are concerned.

inb4 50 posts hating on everything I just said.

>alt right

Literally autistic losers who watch anime

It even has a autistic name

I've taken quite a few universitty economics courses on both macro and micro economics. I also considered myself a libertarian opponent of the keynseian before my education.

1)Private/Publicly traded monopolies on basic goods are to be avoided.

As a rule today's monopolies are heavily concentrated in the medical industry. Which is understandable, if a company invests billions into a new medicine they are given 25 year monopoly on the product before a patent expires.

>2) That minimum wage laws should NOT be constantly raised.

Agree, eventually inflation will render them non-binding.

> 3) That small and medium businesses are the primary motivators of a nationally-oriented economy.

Agree, however alot of companies branch of into subsidiaries that are sometimes difficult to catagorize.

>4) That national self-sufficiency in terms of basic goods is always ideal. Not always attainable, but always ideal.

I have mixed feelings on this point. Some countries are just better at manufacturing certain good classes. Example, China and Pakistan will probably always have an edge in the textile industry. There's a fine line between fostering economic growth and giving failing idustries endless amounts of tax payer money. The best thing to foster economic growth is to remove as many legal barriers to market entry as possible. Economic darwinism has a pretty good track record.

>5) That Keynsianism is deeply flawed and indeed to blame for many issues but that it has its uses where national interests are concerned.

I still support keynsianism, alot of people don't realize that Keynsianism isn't left or right wing. What is killing the middle class today is mas immigration lowering wages, unsustainable trade balances and the velocity of money taking a nose dive. However, I am very sympathetic to the Mises institute and believe that they should have a prominent place in economic debates.

What term would you use instead?

>As a rule today's monopolies are heavily concentrated in the medical industry. Which is understandable, if a company invests billions into a new medicine they are given 25 year monopoly on the product before a patent expires.
Oh definitely, for that sorta thing it absolutely makes sense.

At the same time it's important to prevent companies from resting on their laurels and drive down prices after the protection has worn off.

As a result generic formulas are explicitly in both the consumer's and the market's interests.

>I have mixed feelings on this point. Some countries are just better at manufacturing certain good classes.
Yes, of course. However, shit like Australia's utterly fucked and monomanic mining-heavy economy is one big example of what to avoid.

TL;DR: Heavy industry, petrochemistry knowledge and energy production capabilities should be present to the point where dependence on foreign know how can be lessened.

It makes countries less easy to extort.
>alot of people don't realize that Keynsianism isn't left or right wing.
Oh yeah that certainly.

But ya, it's not BAD, just extremely unrefined in the way it's implemented in most places.

We need to study Singapore.

I also made this.

My original idea was that alot of leftist use black bloc tactics to appear as a unified group. So following that idea, I made an image that would be easily modified into a high contrast armband that would match.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc

It's not really an ideologically specific image, I'm just fooling around.

I also got one with an edelweiss flower.